Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

5 Advantages Of Using Video To Market Your Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Advantages Of Using Video To Market Your Content (649 Views)

5 Advantages Of Using Social Media Marketing To Grow Your Business / 10 Rapid Ways To Market Your Blog / How To Select Keywords When Creating Your Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Using Video To Market Your Content by Experience101(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
I can seat on my computer watching different videos online most especially on YouTube and not even border to eat and when I check the time I have spent 5 hours of my day just watching videos.

You might be thinking if I don’t have anything else to do with my time.

Why I really don’t complain how long I spend in watching videos is because I use those videos to increase my knowledge (still thinking what knowledge I get when I watch musical videos).

And I am sure many of you can relate to my story.

This is just to show how powerful using video as a content marketing tool is very important.

The use of video in the marketing of products and services has gone from just entertaining people but has proven over the years to become an effective marketing tool. This has helped top businesses increase their sales tremendously.

This tool as a marketing strategy which was ignored by the majority of businesses or considered as “Too much work” and left for musicians and comedians has now been used by virtually every business so as to engage with their customers thereby increases sales.

Reason Why Video Content Marketing Is Important

The reason why video marketing is very effective is not farfetched.

Look around you, people spend more time watching TV on a daily basis than they do reading the newspaper or any magazine. When it comes to the internet video sharing websites are becoming popular by the day with YouTube outranking majority of the search engines to become the 2nd largest search engine next to Google.

Will I say people are becoming lazy these days (me included), we prefer to watch things than read them. This is why most people spend their time searching and going through all kinds of videos on YouTube.

Though when it comes to YouTube, niches such as Fashion, makeup, how to, food, make money online, personal development, personal finance to name a few really do well than most other niches.

The worst mistake that any business or marketer can make will be not to leverage the power of video content marketing as their top marketing strategy.

If established businesses such as Coca Cola that have millions of customers still use video marketing to promote their content why shouldn’t you?

Video Content Marketing

There are a lot of reasons why video works well when it comes to promoting all kinds of content as it allows you to pass your message in a simpler manner and still engage with your audience instead of writing a long blog post (which still works). With the use of video and the right message, you can make a serious impact and create a strong relationship with your audience.

Video content marketing can be used for different purposes depending on the kind of niche you are into. If you are a business looking to build your brand, you can use video to get your brand out there, share testimonials of your business, and share your business news or any upcoming events.

Continue Reading: https://marketingninjapro..com/2019/04/5-advantages-of-using-video-to-market.html

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make Money From Blogging / Free Website Hosting Plus A Free Domain Name / How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.