Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Am Not Manipulating NASS -Tinubu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Manipulating NASS -Tinubu (188 Views)

Tuface Brother Blasts Annie Idibia For Using Drugs And Manipulating Tuface / “timini Is Cursed With Manipulating Young Girls” Lydia Ex Girlfriend / Some Men Are Manipulating And Turning Women Into Slaves – Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Manipulating NASS -Tinubu by degovnoor(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), has denied reports of the manipulating process for nominating leadership of the National Assembly  (NASS), describing the insinuations as injurious to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Reacting to media reports that he was carrying out the manipulation to position himself for a presidential run in 2023 election, Tinubu said the claim was not only utterly false but injurious to President Buhari’s historic quest to reform Nigeria.

Tinubu said his focus was to assist President Buhari develop, refine and implement a progressive agenda to flourish the economy and make Nigerians prosper.

http://dailynaijamode.com/i-am-not-manipulating-nass-tinubu/

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Markangel Comedy / Just For Fun... How Did You Misplace Your First Phone? Share Your Experience / Mr Latin Debunks Baba Suwe Death Rumour (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.