Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff (23321 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Denikayan: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
She should be used for rituals

1 Like

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by nellalinkHQ: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Home training needed for such set of people
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by RZArecta2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Very dirty somebody, I’m sure she’s related to Oshiomole. I can’t even put fingers into a pot of my own personal food talk less of exhibiting gorilla behavior in public.. TUEEEH grin
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by montumonami(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
I for shower her that pot of hot stew. Stupid girl
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Born2Breed(f): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
One yeye confra boy don give the girl yeye liver to go find trouble anywhere so she go know who him be for UniBen.

Na this kain liver Korano give him siblings then that's y dem off the guy for Coca Cola village that year.

1 Like

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Homeboiy: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
The girls for there no get character

I for slap one the other day
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
I personally have a problem with people opening my pot, whether empty or not back then in the university days.....some even say that it is students' life for you.

Now this educated illiterate has the gut to dip her dirty finger into a pot meant to be served to the public. Damn! 2 years rustication for a start

1 Like

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by kinzation(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by dangotesmummy: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
She deserves the slap and embarrassment. Any lady that refuse to accept basic manners and etiquette from home will get disciplined outside.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by AdorableJosh(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mobsync:
What happened to the pot of soup?

Asking the relevant question.

1 Like

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by pcwizzy: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please that was not what happened stop spreding fake news

She went to buy food, asked
for rice and cow leg which the sales girl
dished then She touched the cow leg that
was on her food and asked the girl to add
ånother cow leg to her food making two
cow legs... Then the sales girl åsked why
she touched the cow leg on her food She
replied that it was because the previous
cow legs she has been buying were very
Strong and she wanted to know if she
Should add extra cow leg to her food if
it wasn't so strong. The sales girl started
insulting her she took her food, såt ånd
stårted eating.The girl started insulting
her asking if she can prepare cow leg
not to talk of selecting which to eat.She
didn't respond then the sales girl started
insulting her mom then she went to
where she was serving food and Slåpped
her...She didn't dip her hand in any pot..
This event didn't even take place in UNIBEN , it took place at edpa close which is outside the school but it not too far .

Your welcome

4 Likes

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Houseofglam7:
She had no reason to slap her
Are u serious, how will a normal person dip her finger inside a pot of stew checking of the meat is soft, a public food for that matter.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by sacajawea: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingLennon:

Her carry-overs go plenty grin
E No Mean Oh, person fit Know book No Kon get Goof Character
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by gregyboy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
pcwizzy:

This event didn't even take place in UNIBEN , it took place at edpa close which is outside the school but it not too far .

Your welcome

K believe this news instead

1 Like

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Funkybabee(f): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
lack of home training, I guess she thought she was in her mama house
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by cushious: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Student deserved the slap........ How dare the student waste a full pot of soup.........

Infact, rusticate her.......

Only she knows where her filthy fingers have been....

Student slapped staff.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Lexusgs430: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
cushious:

Student slapped staff.

Yes, but i am saying the student deserved to be slapped (instead).......
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Godsfavour78: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
deavicky:
All the Benin people I nor trust them oh. Let them check her well, let it not be that she has another devilish intention. Cos I haven't heard of something like this in my entire life.
deeping hands into pot of soup meant for public. The girl geh winch bro.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Born2Breed:
One yeye confra boy don give the girl yeye liver to go find trouble anywhere so she go know who him be for UniBen.

Na this kain liver Korano give him siblings then that's y dem off the guy for Coca Cola village that year.
Who is the male hiding behind this monicker? grin
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Emyjeze(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is she the new food taster??

Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
What she did was wrong but the person that slapped her was also wrong.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Diamond23(f): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
247naijamedia:
Student kicked out of #Uniben restaurant for slapping a staff who berated her for dipping her hand into a pot of stew to taste it and check if the meat was soft.

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Student-Slap-Uniben-Staff-For-Dipping-Her-Hand-Into-A-Pot-Of-Stew.html
Dipping hand into someone’s pot of soup? ... no manners, lacks home training.SMH!!!
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Born2Breed(f): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Who is the male hiding behind this monicker? grin

I have heard this severally and it's already sounding like a cracked CD. You can't grow up in Benin and Warri in an extended family with boys schooling in Uniben, AAU,Delsu,Auchi Poly, Oko Poly,Unical and Uniport then still remain a novice.

Cultism was already in my area FULLY before I gained admission.

I never go but I know every.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by Born2Breed(f): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
pcwizzy:

Your welcome

I kinda believe this version, no sane person will touch something inside a pot of stew unless she is just looking for trouble.
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Born2Breed:

I have heard this severally and it's already sounding like a cracked CD. You can't grow up in Benin and Warri in an extended family with boys schooling in Uniben, AAU,Delsu,Auchi Poly, Oko Poly,Unical and Uniport then still remain a novice.

Cultism was already in my area FULLY before I gained admission.

I never go but I know every.
Lol

Area!!
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by oduademon: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
This big guy is a student?

Sad for yiiebos
Re: Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff by brostheo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
That one belike Mama Fejiro buca

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis / Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge / NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.