Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Yvonne Nelson-“i’m Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson-“i’m Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote” (305 Views)

I'm Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote - Yvonne Nelson / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson-“i’m Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote” by Hyanuoluwa20008(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2019
Leggy Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson has waded into the waters that is the Ghana political scene.
The mother of one took to her Twitter page to lament the lack of development in Ghana since the country attained her independence in 1957.

According to her, the people need to sit out an election as a form of protest as having a KFC in an area does not translate as the environment progressing or developing.....CONTINUE READING
https://loadedgistng..com/2019/04/yvonne-nelson-im-waiting-for-day-no-one.html?m=1

Re: Yvonne Nelson-“i’m Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote” by TANID(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Wait Till You Die
Re: Yvonne Nelson-“i’m Waiting For The Day No One Goes Out To Vote” by Nukilia: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Wait till you peme! So that fools can vote leaders over the nation.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Shan George, Kate Henshaw & Empress Njamah / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Planning The Most Expensive Wedding Of The Year / Angel Henry Becomes Top Nigeria Musician On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.