Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush (28529 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Nanny Caught On Video Hitting & Kicking A Baby Under Her Care Sparks Outrage / Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating A 3 Month Old Baby In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by damiloladuke: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
A Kenyan Nanny caught on CCTV beating a sick baby with a carpet brush because she vomited on the sofa, has been arrested by the Police.

The mother of the helpless baby posted the footage of the incident on social media on April 19 and the Police launched a man-hunt for the nanny who had escaped. She was eventually arrested in another location.

The Kenyan mother of two posted the incident on Facebook to warn other mothers about the nanny from hell.

Read below:

“On this video, this is my daughter Amani,she is 2 and 1/2 years old and the other is Praxides Lumiti Vicheti, the nanny from hell. On 12th March 2019, i saw a footage from my CCTV as my daughter was being brutally beaten with a carpet brush simply because she had vomitted on the Sofa.

First, my daughter was sick, the previous day we were from hospital and sadly my daughter was diagnosed with ulcers(God knows how long this torture had been happening for my daughter to be so stressed).

We rushed back home and quickly fired the nanny without looking at the full footage. We should have called the police! I know!!!!!I swear its always hard to explain the decisions we make while on panic mode.

Finally after the lady left we reviewed the footage and my heart still breaks when i see what my daughter went through. So we decided to just use legal means to get justice for our daughter. We reported the matter and finally began the journey to tracking and arresting her.

We finally arrested her in parklands where she was working( thank you Viola Ayoo for pretending you knew nothing till we came with the police). On arresting her, we came to know that a few days after leaving my house she had a job at Phenom Estate and later on left for Parklands. This DMs have a huge demand.

She was taken to court and is finally out on bond but i wouldn’t be suprised if she is working for another lady who knows nothing about the devil she welcomed to her home.

This is my point, what ever happened to my daughter is irreversible and hopefully she will be well helthwise. Its my sole duty to ensure that no other child goes through this or even worse.
Kindly share and save a child from this monster nannies.

*She is out on bond stay woke my sisters!!!!
#letsGetThisMonsterNanniesOffOurStreets.
#justiceforAmani

See Video Here

https://lailasnews.com/kenyan-nanny-caught-on-cctv-beating-sick-baby-with-carpet-brush/

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
First to comment
Na waiting smlall pikin do her pure act of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by delugajackson: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nanny from hell. This is a good movie title for our Nollywood producers.

But trust them to come up with something unappealing like "The wicked house girl." Very useless set of people.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nukilia: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Evil resides in the heart of women

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Olalan(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked.........
BTW if only more people would install secret cameras at home many nanny and maids would be out of job

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by oduademon: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by ifex370(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:

48 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by tstx(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nanny from Hell

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
GATHER HERE IF U BELIEVE ANY HOUSEWIFE WHO GOES AHEAD TO EMPLOY NANNIES SHOULD BE TIED ON A TABLE AND THOROUGHLY FLOGGED.....

21 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Praisesongz: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
If na nigeria now
Dem go say Na zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by johnemeka(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Too bad...

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by steeltu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by chinavs9ja(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chai...this woman is sick

Get your professional e-commerce website today...check my signature

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
But that's not fair. Wetin de pikin do? Some of these nannies are agents of Satan.
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Pavore9: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:

Guess abusing your child is a parenting goal for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by lakesider(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Everybody will come here to abuse the nanny, the qution is, how much does this nanny earn per hour or per month..
It's only in Africa u will give police man a gun to protect you and pay him salary that cannot feed hi. For the month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by MyGeneration(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
LoL... The caption grin

"and the other is Praxides Lumiti Vicheti, the nanny from hell."
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Offpoint: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
The bitter truth is: your nanny will definitely treat your kids base on how you treat them.
You can't verbally abuse, frustrate me, and leave your kid with me then expect me to be an angel... My anger most be unleashed on something.

Treat your nannies well and you have nothing to worry about....
precisely women married to rich folks are mostly azzholes.

Don't quote me, we can't reason the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Ladybec: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Chai...this man is sick

Get your professional e-commerce website today...check my signature
oga Abeg read the message first. She is a woman not a man please

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
And that's wickedness at its peak
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by yeman2012(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kenyan Nanny and beating of babes are like bread and beans..am yet to the secret behind that

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Young woman why are you that wicked?

This are the type that will take selfie beside their dying hubby in hospital bed and send it to their boyfriend to proof deal done.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Sureguytalk(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
angry angry angry understand first
oduademon:
Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Xusocodic: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
[

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Oluwatosean(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wait, is that baby upside down??... This one deserves to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
When I saw the nanny's photo, I was not surprised.
She obviously definitely looks like a witch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush by osuofia2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
oduademon:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / 4 Robbers Arrested By RRS In Lagos (pictured) / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.