Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Help! I Need A Medical Certificate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Need A Medical Certificate (569 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Medical Certificate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
I Need a Medical certificate or Report whatever, and i Dont want to go though the Long process of Hospital tests. So anyone help me with one.
Re: Help! I Need A Medical Certificate by Odetokun3(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
I can. How e go be?

Whatsapp me on 07065183979
Re: Help! I Need A Medical Certificate by doctokwus: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mr Man go to a hospital and get issued a proper medical certificate of fitness.
It's only a quack or a very foolish Dr that would issue you a medical certificate without seeing you and doing basic checks.
It may cost you as low as 15k self.
Don't trust anyone telling you he can issue you one without seeing you to evaluate you.That person is a quack and your own motives too may be suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need A Medical Certificate by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2019
doctokwus:
Mr Man go to a hospital and get issued a proper medical certificate of fitness.
It's only a quack or a very foolish Dr that would issue you a medical certificate without seeing you and doing basic checks.
It may cost you as low as 15k self.
Don't trust anyone telling you he can issue you one without seeing you to evaluate you.That person is a quack and your own motives too may be suspect.
Nevermind, i already for it From the Hospital and it Cost me only 1k not 15k.
Re: Help! I Need A Medical Certificate by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Nevermind guys, i already got it so dont bother.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Left With Swollen Lips After Eating Hamburger / New Incentives Signs MoU With Nigerian Govt To Increase Demand of Immunization. / Help On Gout Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.