Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. (38879 Views)

Barcelona Launch £90m Transfer Bid Plus Two Players For Neymar / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by MrImole: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why are we so like this in this country?
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by nazicartel(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
have no business with the players or the team... that environment looks poor... the govt/the stadium committee or whatever they them should go and repaint that stadium... it's an eyesore
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Gforce2019: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
This indiscipline act is rampart among footballers...

Olosho don put for trouble
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by ADMAF(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
softwerk:
Na Wetin Self!? shocked

Just for ordinary puna?

I don't know why the downfall of men is always related to the love for pus@sy?!
sad sad
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by ADMAF(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
softwerk:
Na Wetin Self!? shocked

Just for ordinary puna?

angry sad
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Parrot69: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
See what Afonja pvssy hav caused to Igbo lipsrsealed
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by MrImole: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Nigeria National League (NNL) club Warri Wolves have suspended forwards Moses Omoduemuke and Erhire Felix, for what it termed ‘gross indiscipline’.

In a statement signed by the CEO of the club, Etu Moses, the two players were suspended for two weeks without pay after they were caught bringing prostitutes to the team’s camp during an away game in Ogbomoso, Osun state.

The statement says the action of the two players is embarrassing and it is capable of truncating the team’s ultimate target of securing promotion to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) if not nipped in the bud.

Warri Wolves lost 2-0 to Crown FC in Ogbomosho on Sunday in the NNL fixture.

Etu said the game (defeat) was now in the past and they must see the next match as a test of their preparedness to restore the team to its glorious place in Nigeria football.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/two-warri-wolves-players-suspended-for-patronising-prostitutes-in-osun.html

E ti ya wèrè
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by CaptainMitch: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Twoclans:
This players must be nairaland members of the ABPT. lipsrsealed

Can't a man be allowed to get motivated before going into the pitch undecided

2 Likes

Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Upton: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Abeg, who's the wicked soul that tag those beautiful "Cheer Leaders" prostitute?

I mean, those ladies are there to cheer the boy's to perform very well.

I hope the useless busy body is feeling better and probably having multiple orgasm seeing them being suspended.
Na really cheer leaders
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Obioramichael(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
This reminds me of the saying " when the devil See's that you are succeeding he gives you a girlfriend
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Americanboy35: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
So ogbomosho is now in osun state, journalism at it's best indeed

1 Like

Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
it's normal thing for most club players in the country. ....sometimes i wonder if they ever display their wives or girlfriends sef
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Butoneday2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Just here to see the prostitutes but no picture of them why?
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Obason22(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ok

Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by bjjose: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Stupid boys, you nerve go international you don dey carry ashawo with you small salary.
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by SjMbula(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Allow the guys to change oil jooor!
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by raphy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
he went to bang his last in case he die on the pitch like okwaraji. n d coach can't understand u knkw running for many minutes can kill.
let them free the guys joor the coach too have his own olosho..
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Moorefunds(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Convert all gift card� to cash�
Buying all gift cards� for instant nairia � at good rate � � Honest dealing iTunes gift card � Amazon gift card� Steam gift card� Google gift card ⬅️➡️ Loading of cards takes less than 10mins then I send naira � immediately Available 24/7 to buy your card� This is no Ripping zone ❌❌ WhatsApp➡️2347013628014
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Americanboy35:
So ogbomosho is now in osun state, journalism at it's best indeed

grin
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Fordzzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Singing..."Ashawo kon be ur hobby grin grin grin "
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by kinzation(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356 thanks
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by vivaAfrica: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nairaland can never put NPPFL result or good news about the Nigerian League, am not suprised.... please OP promote the Nigerian League by posting and bringing to front page positive news from the NPFL
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by AuroraB(f): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
MrImole:

E ti ya wèrè
grin Let him mad small naa grin
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Awsome1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Prostitude or their girl frnd
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
softwerk:
Na Wetin Self!? shocked

Just for ordinary puna?

i seldom comment here, I am an ardent part of the readers association here but this your comment really made comment and I am really ashamed of being a man! Poosie sud be the least thing that should wreck a man.
Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by princfred(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Warri Wolves Suspends Two Players For Bringing Prostitutes To Camp. by princenaira(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cheap journalism, must their names be mentioned to the public?

Those who suspended them do the worst. Idiotic leadership

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.