Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k (11054 Views)

2004 Honda E. O. D V6 For Sale @ 600k SOLD... / Sold sold sold Hyundai Sonata 2008 V4 For Sale @600k (negotiable) / Citroen Xantia 2003 Silver For Sale @ 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is yours ...take the bold step
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Keep the calls coming ..,you are almost there
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by jazzykhm(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
greggng:

If the gear , engine is in top condition ....sure the price is cool.....is it first body? Above all is the car real? I mean have you confirmed is not a stolen car? A friend just got back from Sars over a car he bought and resell....that car has been sold to more than 5 persons before it got to my friend...the first seller robbed the owner of the car with a gun and collected his car...the good news is that the robber has been caught but in the process of recovering the car,,,everyone that bought it has been arrested and released on bail...don't buy a car cos is cheap....ensure proper due diligence before buying....finally I have not seen anyone using baby boy for uber....
Pls wat are the due diligence before buying a naija use car
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
jazzykhm:

Pls wat are the due diligence before buying a naija use car

Well in my own way I do the following.

I do send the registration number to vio office to help me cross check if the car was properly registered. Also they help me get the phone number on the particulars. This will enable me cross check if the phone matches with the one on allocation. All if the address matches.

Secondly I will cross check the custom papers to see if is authentic...this will cost some money to verify at custom office at ikeja

Thirdly proof of ownership must match the account number I am gonna pay into and receiver is gonna give me a photocopy of his national I'd , drivers licence or international passport...anyone of them must be presented

The most difficult aspect is asking the seller to accompany me to near by police station to sign undertaken that owner authorised him to sell. The police will call owner to confirm before payment is made.

If you are buying from me...you must enter your bank with me to make transfer...I don't collect phone transfer. If you are the owner of your account...that won't be a problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by jazzykhm(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
greggng:

I do send the registration number to vio office to help me cross check if the car was properly registered. Also they help me get the phone number on the particulars. This will enable me cross check if the phone matches with the one on allocation. All if the address matches.

Secondly I will cross check the custom papers to see if is authentic...this will cost some money to verify at custom office at ikeja

Thirdly proof of ownership must match the account number I am gonna pay into and receiver is gonna give me a photocopy of his national I'd , drivers licence or international passport...anyone of them must be presented

The most difficult aspect is asking the seller to accompany me to near by police station to sign undertaken that owner authorised him to sell. The police will call owner to confirm before payment is made.

If you are buying from me...you must enter your bank with me to make transfer...I don't collect phone transfer. If you are the owner of your account...that won't be a problem.
Okay thanks
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by xrucifix05(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
I bet u'll end up selling this car below 500k. Nigeria used and AC not working. Yet the car is not urs not knowing other underlining problems.
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
xrucifix05:
I bet u'll end up selling this car below 500k. Nigeria used and AC not working. Yet the car is not urs not knowing other underlining problems.

You don't even know I am one of the most honest car dealers here. I have nothing to hide...the owner is asking for 500k and I added 50k..would you prefer I do father Xmas job? Listen if owner decides to reduce price today, I will make necessary adjustment too. I stand nothing to lose if price remains the same...worst case owner will take back his car...

1 Like

Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Is not over untill you have this...hurry why the offer last
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by wakes: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2019
greggng:

Thank you very plenty for this information. It can save many from troubles.
Blessings!
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Still available
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sweet machine for lovely family
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fresh ride buy peace of mind
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Don't allow this car to pass you by
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Don't wait untill is gone
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
This car is sound
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Let's seal the deal. Keep the calls coming
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
hope your church service was cool
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Still available
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:

Newbie, be deceiving yourself! Who has time for the nonsense you wrote up there
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:

You don't even know I am one of the most honest car dealers here. I have nothing to hide...the owner is asking for 500k and I added 50k..would you prefer I do father Xmas job? Listen if owner decides to reduce price today, I will make necessary adjustment too. I stand nothing to lose if price remains the same...worst case owner will take back his car...

Dealer? What makes you a dealer?? You better accept the 450k or 500k and beg the owner to dash you 10k for your data

1 Like

Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
luxy44:

Newbie, deceiving yourself! Who has time for the nonsense you wrote up there

When you receive bullet in your leg...you will begin to appreciate. ...after selling car for 10 years , I am still a newbie....May be I don't know the meaning of newbie....The person that asked me that question thanked me for my opinion ...is not necessary you adhere to it ...waka pass
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
luxy44:

Dealer? What makes you a dealer?? You better accept the 450k or 500k and beg the owner to dash you 10k for your data

I believe one day internet rat like you should be chased outnof here. Just checked your profile nothing meaningful is there...you are not even a car seller let alone a dealer...but you are putting mouth inside matter way no concern you. Anyway I have been told how to report internet rat you...I won't even bother responding....the moment I check your profile and you are new in naira land ...and also you are spamming responsible people...I will simply report u...
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:

When you receive bullet in your leg...you will begin to appreciate. ...after selling car for 10 years , I am still a newbie....May be I don't know the meaning of newbie....The person that asked me that question thanked me for my opinion ...is not necessary you adhere to it ...waka pass

Lol, you sell cars for 10 years? And you don't have your own personal car
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
greggng:

I believe one day internet rat like you should be chased outnof here. Just checked your profile nothing meaningful is there...you are not even a car seller let alone a dealer...but you are putting mouth inside matter way no concern you. Anyway I have been told how to report internet rat you...I won't even bother responding....the moment I check your profile and you are new in naira land ...and also you are spamming responsible people...I will simply report u...

Is that not the same car you put up for 400k now? What happened to your 10 years experience?? Beg the owner for 10k and let it go...
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
As you are relaxing on your bed pls take decision on this ride. Come and make it yours
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Good morning ...is a sweet ride
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by mmadu5(m): 2:56am On Aug 02, 2019
greggng:
Good morning ...is a sweet ride

people offered you 500k you dey do shakara you will be lucky to sell this car for 400k being that the air condition is not working who knows what else is faulty anyways may God help the buyer
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2019
mmadu5:

people offered you 500k you dey do shakara you will be lucky to sell this car for 400k being that the air condition is not working who knows what else is faulty anyways may God help the buyer

I am not the owner of this ride. I act according to owners instruction....if he says I should sell for 1naira ...that I will do....worst case he will carry back his car. You only have total control of what you owe
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by mmadu5(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2019
greggng:

I am not the owner of this ride. I act according to owners instruction....if he says I should sell for 1naira ...that I will do....worst case he will carry back his car. You only have total control of what you owe

bro your wasting valuable bids on the car i even saw someone who priced you 550k you insisted on 650k you should rather let him know what people are pricing it and also to consider ac is not working so how can someone enjoy the ride for this hardship if someone bring out that kind of money the car should be in a good working condition including air conditioning for all we know it could be a faulty compressor which will cost additional money . my advice to you as someone who claims to be in the car sales business for over 10 years collect what your offered or remove the post cos you dey drive your customers away
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2019
mmadu5:

bro your wasting valuable bids on the car i even saw someone who priced you 550k you insisted on 650k you should rather let him know what people are pricing it and also to consider ac is not working so how can someone enjoy the ride for this hardship if someone bring out that kind of money the car should be in a good working condition including air conditioning for all we know it could be a faulty compressor which will cost additional money . my advice to you as someone who claims to be in the car sales business for over 10 years collect what your offered or remove the post cos you dey drive your customers away

You were wrong ...the last price for that car is 550k. May be you misinterpreted my post. Again most people just price without following up..I am looking for those making effective demand..
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by greggng: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Still available
Re: Awoof Don't Miss It 2005 Honda Civic For Sale 600k by tojahh(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
greggng:

You were wrong ...the last price for that car is 550k. May be you misinterpreted my post. Again most people just price without following up..I am looking for those making effective demand..

Tell owner I can pay 450k on Friday. You have my number. Let's seal this. I admire your solidity and chaste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+2348097048807, 3k Miles Foreign Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE350 4matic / 2005 Lexus RX330 @ 2.3m Naira (cotonou Price) / _____SOLD_____ Toks 2009 Honda Pilot EXL 4WD Silver Just #2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.