Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. (568 Views)

My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Pls Directions From Mile2 To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. by grandeur2017(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hi folks,

Just as already highlighted in the topic, I need directions from Benin to Bar Beach, Lagos via any route. I'll appreciate your help.
Re: Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. by keneryhark(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
the beach called bar beach no longer exist. what beach would u like to go? the closest to Benin would be eleko beach. coming from Benin, find your way to ijebu ode. from ijebu ode ask for direction to epe, and from epe ask for direction to eleko beach.

1 Like

Re: Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. by grandeur2017(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
up
Re: Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. by grandeur2017(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
keneryhark:
the beach called bar beach no longer exist. what beach would u like to go? the closest to Benin would be eleko beach. coming from Benin, find your way to ijebu ode. from ijebu ode ask for direction to epe, and from epe ask for direction to eleko beach.

Ok thanks bro. I never knew "bar Beach" no more exists. My lil cousin wants a horse ride by the beach and i thought bar beach would be a good idea. Do you have an idea if there are horse rides at eleko beach?
Re: Need Directions From Benin To Bar Beach Lagos. by keneryhark(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2019
grandeur2017:

Ok thanks bro. I never knew "bar Beach" no more exists. My lil cousin wants a horse ride by the beach and i thought bar beach would be a good idea. Do you have an idea if there are horse rides at eleko beach?
almost every beach provides an horse ride service. I am sure you'll get an horse ride service at the elegushi private beach. though distance is longer than that of eleko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Brussels, Belgium / Nigerian Family Faces Deportation From Canada, Reveals Why They Ran Away / Okada/keke Ban: Commuters Seen Rushing To Board A Police Van In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.