Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? (5478 Views)

How Do I Redeem Western Union Money Without Going To Banks? / You Cant Open A Corporate Account With Banks Without Registration With Efcc / Cbn To Banks: Phase Out Fraud-prone Atm Cards By December! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by banjorin89(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
I have unique this mobile banking solution (that is not internet based on user side) that i want to propose to banks. Pls how do i go about it. I dont mind a genuine/positive partnership. Contact Abbey-07065030724. Banjorin@yahoo.com
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by naijacutee(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2010
I think you need to find a way to protect your idea first, so they don't reject you and implement the idea elsewhere. I think someone on NL had this problem a while ago. This thread is very helpful :- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34599.0.html

Also, see this thread : http://www.4hb.com/0350tipwritebizproposal.html
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Superuser(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2010
That is all we do : you can contact me on biosoftng@yahoo.com or 08033785488. Regards. Biocon Consulting Group
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by bayourfar(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
We are your training event organizer/ planner

Do you stay outside Nigeria and want to organize successful training in Nigeria?

Do you stay in Lagos and want to organize a successful training event in Lagos or outside Lagos?

Do you stay outside Lagos and want to organize a successful training event in Lagos?

Do you need a most sought after speaker and trainer for your events in Lagos and outside Lagos?

Does your organization/church/club/group need a speaker/trainer at your seminar, workshop, meeting, conference and summit?

Does your company needs training to solve particular problems?

Do you need affordable and suitable venue for training event in Lagos & outside Lagos? Do you need expert to help analyze, design, package and organize training event for your company, school, church, club and NGO?

Do you want to invite large number of participants to your seminar, workshop, training, conference?

Do you need publicity for all your training events on newspaper, radio and television?

Do you need partner to organize a successful training anywhere in Nigeria?

Do you need projectors and other training equipment for your event e.g. projector screen and laptop?

Then contact Perfect Trainings Organizer

…We help you organize a successful training event within your budget!

call : 080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38

1 Like

Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Gainsboom: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy though,but was worth it.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.
You could open a trading account(Mt4 broker,suggesting Alpari,account type should be mirco),fund it with minimum of 1000$.After working on the account,we'll split the profits and of course the capital remains yours.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by maclatunji: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
naijacutee:

I think you need to find a way to protect your idea first, so they don't reject you and implement the idea elsewhere. I think someone on NL had this problem a while ago. This thread is very helpful :- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34599.0.html

The lady is absolutely right, the same happened to me. However, once you have patented your idea and need to prepare a clearly detailed and professional document to present your case to potential clients/investors, you can contact me to help you with that. I am not hiding the fact that I am going to charge you a fee for this service.

However, depending on your circumstance and the quality of your idea, I may be willing to look at other options. My e-mail address is olatuson@gmail.com or you can call me on 08085404500.

Cheers!
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by victor08(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2010
i have got the ebook that will get you the money you need @1000 per copy
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Jksmith: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Just check my blog for a testimonial
www.seunajibade..com
Your business proposal is as good as done. 08035317236
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Ezbuchi: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2010
It is well known that a descriptive written document called PROPOSAL plays a big role in the decision of an individual or organization to make commitments to a project.

Therefore a proposal is a practical instrument that you, the writer, can use to attract approval and investment as easily as possible.

• Win contracts
• Manage projects
• Secure technical support
• And so on…

The big problem is that most people either find it challenging to produce a good proposal or shy away from attempting to write one.

Unfortunately, your idea may be great, but if the proposal lacks the key elements that should draw the reader’s interest, then it all becomes a wasted endeavor.

MY SERVICES ENABLE YOU TO GIVE FLESH TO THAT GREAT IDEA OF YOURS THROUGH A WELL-WRITTEN PROPOSAL THAT CAN WIN YOU DEALS.

BUSINESS PLANS differ, in some ways, from proposals. Apart from generally being a kind of “road map” of how your short and long-term business objectives will be achieved, a business plan is mostly a tool for wooing potential investors.

Business plans are vital for this purpose.

AT AMAZINGLY CHEAP PRICES…I’LL WRITE YOUR BUSINESS PROPOSALS AND PLANS FOR YOU.

The steps of my work are carefully designed to offer timely services to increase your chances and effectiveness.

I offer the experience of having assisted many individuals and small businesses in preparing efficient documents.

Prices depend on the type of proposal and business.

So what are you waiting for?

To get a quote or any other info, contact me through any of the following:

STAN EZEOKEKE
estanus@gmail.com
-+

1 Like

Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by wise3g(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2010
smiley
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
@poster in addition to the above suggestions i have these to ask of you

1: What is the purpose of your solution, does it fill a current dire need or enhance an existing service
2: Are you requesting for Short-term or Long-term Financing, Equity or Debt
3: Are you coming in as a Corporate Entity or an Individual
4: Do you have an existing (or pending-approval) Patent or Registered Trade Mark on your Intellectual Property
5: Was your solution developed while in the employ of another company, Do you have partners engaged on this solution at any stage (Start-Middle-Completion)
6: Do you have a revenue projection and how do you intend to sustain it (what is your targeted market, what is their spending power, what is your competition doing)
7: What is your level (quality) of experience (where have you worked, what are your pre and post-degree achievements)

These are just a few bases to cover
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by kg(f): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Makesure you protect your idea before pushing it out, patent it, seek professional advice.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by penorpalo: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hi,

It is so well and talk with somebody who has written several successful business proposals and seek professional advice.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by OOLUSOGA(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
Heh try and seek professional advice from expertise.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by nairaexc: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
Seconded! Always seek professional advice from a legal practitioner.

Have u heard of Naira Investment Club? It could be a nice way to start!

Just go to google and find out typing nairainvestmentclub.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Ogunstaiwo: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2010
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by sexybills: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
how do you protect or copyright an idea
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by igbanbajo(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2010
bookmarked
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by resumepro(m): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2010
@poster, this issue is important as many people here has made their contribution known but i just want to let you know that you can always get a good proposal through organisations that specialize in writing biz, //
you can google this out lol.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by alldone(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2011
if you contract it out make sure u study it well and be able to defend it before the board because that will make a lot of difference.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by headworld: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by omogidi234(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
naijacutee:

Thanks for the the way you churn your advice & info on this forum.

@ Poster one of fastest ways of making it in life is knowing how to organize your life & your Ideas. A lot of wonderful people here have suggested very good means of moving forward in relation to your poser. This is probably the least of them all. I think before showing or sharing your Idea the first step is to protect it. Recently one of my uni pals rushed to me and asked me to prepare court processes against one Big Financial Institution in Nigeria. He & his team had an Idea and they met the FI, the FI agrees to all their terms. However, while they were awaiting mobilization fee they all got bulk sms from the FI advertising their Idea. I asked them if the Idea was protected and they said NO. There was another one whose Idea was used by a south west state powers that be, I just told him we can't do nothing. Another one sent in an Idea and he was waiting for mobilization fee when he saw his Idea being aired on about 3-4 TV stations viewed nationwide as well as on dish-TV, Alas, it was not protected.

Now, I must confess that the process involved in protecting rights (copyright, trademark, patent, design et al) in Nigeria is tedious and elongated- including bringing an action to recover damages for infringement on such protected rights but like my people say, 'ONE DAY A STAMMERER WILL CALL BABA'. So please protect your Ideas.

Best regards.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by cvibe: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2011
@ Poster,

Omigidi234 is 100% right.  Protect your idea in form of copyright or patent.

Also, you need to submit your proposal to the key people in the bank who will work on your proposal, not some Junior staff who will turn out the proposal as his own and submit to management.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by cudeh: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
I once had this problem but one powerful ebook which i bought from Epaywebshop guarded me through the process. It will give you all the basic things you need to know about writing a business proposal. Here's the link http://www.epaywebshop.com
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by wiresnetbiz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
If you have a good idea, you can approach the bank with it.

However, you have to present a very good proposal for you to be accepted. It has to be one that will solve a problem they are encountering and you must also patent it as has been suggested so that your idea is not used by someone else.

In your proposal, let them know what they will benefit from using the solution you are proferring. Don't just outline the features, emphasise on the benefits.

If you are able to convince why they should get your system and they are willing, you may just get the business.

All the best.
Re: How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks? by nkem123(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
#

Talk with somebody who has written several successful business proposals. Ask what worked and what didn't.
#

Outline a two-part proposal. The first part will describe the business opportunity and your plans to take advantage of it. The second will present financial data - tax returns, a balance sheet and a summary of your operating plan.
#

Write the proposal. Limit the first part to 10 pages. Make it concise and clear. When describing the market opportunity, cite sources.
#

Explain what makes you and your company different from competitors. Perhaps you have special skills and experiences. You might have a new technology. Talk about your achievements in the industry.
#

Describe the segment of the market you will pursue. Discuss what you will do to take market share away from competitors.
#

Identify prospective customers. Explain why you are targeting them.
#

Summarize your marketing plan. Offer details, but be brief.

Read more: How to Write a Business Proposal | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_12848_write-business-proposal.html#ixzz1CdQzLTYM

(1) (Reply)

Haulage TRUCKS NEEDED TO HAUL BISCUITS, DIAPERS, Et Cetera (Photo). / Inflation Rate Rises Slightly In November / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.