Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story (1616 Views)

Billionaire Daughter, Meram Indimi Weds Turkish Businessman / Regina Daniels And Co-Wife Attend Meram Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story by imeyalo09: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
It is true that the rich also cry. This best summed the recent experience of Meram Indimi, one of the famous daughters of Borno-born billionaire, Dr. Muhammed Indimi.

The pretty Meram has recently opened up about her struggle with depression and anxiety and how she was able to overcome her struggle with the mental health.“

A lot of you may know me but what you don’t know is that over the years, I have actually been dealing with anxiety and depression. It was quiet severe actually…Most days I don’t think they were worth getting out of bed for,” Meram spoke candidly.

“I want to let you know that if you have loved ones, don’t forget to call them, tell them you love them and believe in them.”The oil mogul’s delectable daughter got married last year to Baffa Dandatti at a gorgeous ceremony filled with fun and extravagantly beautiful high fashion, decor and love".

Meram owns Skinny Sue, a health, wellness and beauty shop.
http://dailynaijamode.com/billionaire-girl-meram-indimis-depression-story/

Re: Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story by daddytime(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Too much money can be depressing too....lol
Re: Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story by NobleAngell(f): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oh Lord, give us your wealth that comes with no sorrow. How can you have all you think you need and yet be needing everything else? That's a curse.
Re: Billionaire Girl, Meram Indimi’s Depression Story by Ciaos: 5:56am On Apr 23, 2019
She didn't get out of bed.. money dey now.. Dem born me well make I talk say I no go go work... Na hungry go show me pepper.

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Reveals How Tonto Dikeh Gave Her Shelter For 2years In Lagos / True Or False : Dressing Half Naked Stops Your Man From Cheating / Dj Cuppy appreciate Her Mother, Poses With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.