Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

“am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi (1452 Views)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi by Linkupchoice: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2019

We discover that from the following recent trolls going on about the yahoo yahoo act, which made X3M singer Simi to tell the yahoo boys to stay away from her including buying her CD’s.

However, fast forward to some days after the “Royal Rumble” popularly know as Naira Marley said something about yahoo yahoo act which seems to be supporting the acts and as a reply to Simi previous rants.

Exactly 6 Hours ago Naira Marley has took to his Instagram page via @Nairamarley to write: “@symplysimi I saw u at d homecoming last night, u look sad & upset.. why? Am I yahoo boy?”.

Check out is Instagram post below;

This the beginning of War.. share your thoughts.. what do you think...
SEE SIMI RESPONSE

Re: “am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi by Linkupchoice: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2019
What's wrong with Simi self
Re: “am I Yahoo Boy” – Naira Marley Tease, Simi by Linkupchoice: 1:37am On Apr 23, 2019
SHE NEEDS TO TAKE HER TIME IN THE INDUSTRY... WILL YOU TELL ME BADOO ACT DON'T DO IT

(1) (Reply)

Former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro Dies At 39 / Kizz Daniel Refused To Come On Stage After Over 200 Paid To See Him In Canada / Toke Makinwa Covers Genevieve Magazine In All Natural Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.