Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals (35643 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:

Look at this one undecided
If I sand you, you mouth go straight
Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nofavorss:
If I sand you, you mouth go straight

Fill me in on the Goss behind the signature cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:

So, why can't we give them the benefit of the doubt... could they not invest their money and have legitimate side hustle?

Why do we go straight to prostitution

Not ordinary prostitution

Highest level.

So only the women invest?

Even Desmond Elliot that mixed politics with his acting is not buying Benz and houses every minute.

Do I know and salute hard working ladies?

Yes.

But these actresses, there is a lot they are acting behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
bukatyne:

Not ordinary prostitution

Highest level.

So only the women invest?

Even Desmond Elliot that mixed politics with his acting is not buying Benz and houses every minute.

Do I know and salute hard working ladies?

Yes.

But these actresses, there is a lot they are acting behind the scenes.

They have rich boyfriends? This is nasty, unless you have a link to their pumpum hotline, you can't know. I'm at the high Street jewellers stage, and they're @ the houses and cars stage grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
poseidon12:

Who is/are "the presidency"? Is Buhari's money clean? Let Buhari make his asset declaration public as he promised Nigerians when he was campaigning for office.

The problem I have with these ladies is u take money from men to sponsor ur extravagant lifestyle bt Ure not proud to say it out instead u keep giving formats while misleading young upcoming gals. Why?

U should be proud of what u do.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:

Fill me in on the Goss behind the signature cheesy
Hahaha it's just a 'Joking stuff' tongue tongue shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by laudate: 2:12am On Apr 24, 2019
JohnFrankling:
So you think they don't have any other business they are into?
Like what? shocked Unless they own a marginal oil field, it is unclear what kind of business would fetch the kind of money that would enable them to buy two homes in Banana Island, within one year. undecided And that is what Toke Makinwa should explain.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by nadiq1: 3:36am On Apr 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
At least Toke's punna isn't tremendously wide for nothing but what of mercy?? She still goes home with nothing. Which ever child she would bear s/he would be so unfortunate to have come to this world via mercy's punna which is a home for unspeakable ailments and uneding misfortunes. I weep for that child in advance. But I still doubt if she would have a child, which is better.

Oh my gosh! What on earth are you on? Seriously �
Re: Toke Makinwa Bought Another House In Banana Island - Mercy Aigbe Reveals by nadiq1: 3:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Check yourself into a rehab ASAP

Exactly! Goodness!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards / D'banj Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.