Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid (38576 Views)

Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by United4greatnes: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2019
APOSTLE SULEMAN’S PRIVATE JET: LINDA IKEJI & OTHER TOP BLOGGERS NOW AFRAID TO CARRY UNVERIFIED NEWS

Following Apostle Johnson Suleman's threat to shut down blogs who carry fake news about pastors

It's been 24 hours since the news of Apostle Johnson Suleman's ownership of a private jet went viral on the internet and surprisingly top blogs like Linda Ikeji Blog, Yabaleft Online, Lailas News and others are yet to carry the news. Even Daddy Freeze an ardent critic of Pastors in Nigeria seems to have ignored the trending news.

You would recall that the fiery preacher has threatened to shut down blogs whose stock in trade is to bring down Men of God in Nigeria with their fake news and stories just to drive traffic to their blogs. Mixed reactions trailed his statement amongst bloggers and social media commenters.

He made the statement as a result of the negative report which was made against his spiritual father, Papa E.A. Adeboye and according to him it takes only 100 to 200 reports to shut down an Instagram account over any false report. I can tell just the choir to report an erring blog and the blog will be shut down, he said.

It's obvious that top bloggers are now treading cautiously hence they have refused to blog the news of his ownership of a private jet since they don't know how it came about. Pastors in Nigeria have been subjected to ridicule by bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers. Most time they blog and post untrue stories about a man of God just because they want to make money out of the false story/news. They forgot that a pastor is someone's spouse and they have children. How will the children feel when they read negative things about their father or mother in the internet.

You would recall that Diaspora Reporters was the first blog to report the news and it was stated that the man of God was gifted with the private jet.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-sulemans-private-jet-linda-ikeji-other-top-bloggers-now-afraid-to-carry-unverified-news/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by bro4u: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Someone should pls explain; did God pick this man's call or he picked God's call

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by partnerbizz4: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Baba don gather money buy jet talk say na gift.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Lordofthewest(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Mehn,church business is the real deal now oo, all these pastors just dey flex these days.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Esomchi800(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2019
Pastoral business

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Bloggers... Pls, lets verify all news before posting.

Not all private jets are purchased. Have you heard of lease, rentage?

Don't go and post what you can't defend. What gives you the assurance that he owns it? Have you checked the registration number, the tally number? Do you have access to some vital information that we don't have?

Don't go about posting unconfirmed news cos you want to trend, if police comes after you, you will sing a new song

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by FlirtyGist: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
cool

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Bizmagnet: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Some will blog and daran (get into trouble)!

Your business websites and your blogs are within your reach. Contact through my signature to get the best and the affordable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by dkronicle(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Muscomide: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Guy Man!
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Authoreety: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Congrats apostle, I'll soon have mine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by money121(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by lastempero: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Nairaland don report am.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Burgerlomo: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2019
Nice one cool
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Bloggers... Pls, lets verify all news before posting.

Not all private jets are purchased. Have you heard of lease, rentage?

Don't go and post what you can't defend. What gives you the assurance that he owns it? Have you checked the registration number, the tally number? Do you have access to some vital information that we don't have?

Don't go about posting unconfirmed news cos you want to trend, if police comes after you, you will sing a new song

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Benekruku(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2019
If Suleman makes Heaven, I can assure everyone that we all going to Heaven.

Once I find his name in the book of life at the gate of Heaven, No angel fit play me wrong cassette say I no make am.

I go beat the angels scatter.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Priye007(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Genue pastors are busy blessing the poor in heart, why the scammers are busy buying private jethe. There is God oooooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

I hardly follow the bandwagon of bloggers who write scandalous news about Pastors just to drive traffic to their blogs.

And most of those bloggers are Christians but rubbish the names of men of God.

Priests of other religion do a lot of evil (child marriage, scams, drink, smoke etc) but no one, even if you know, blogs about them but many blogs drive traffic by posting any news (verified or concocted) about Pastors.

There are several exclusive news I had known in the past about Pastors but I ignored posting it (my niche is about cars).

If you rubbish the name of God's servant who sinned, do you know when he will repent? You may be righteous but go to hell because of bad things you said or wrote about Pastors or other people.

Be a defender of your faith for others can bomb a church by just the word of their cleric.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by johnemeka(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Yankee101: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Lol

Power see power

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2019
So much ignorance in one post. Is shutting down an Instagram account the same thing as shutting down a blog? Who would shut down your selfhosted domain?

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Na so Davido make mouth say he buy private jet . Until kassala burst .

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by AutoReportNG: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2019
ednut1:
you are also guity of this. U sometimes post false gists

Give an instance... Let's check

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by essenceplus: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Afraid. Why.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by essenceplus: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Afraid. Why

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Urchman27(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Bloggers are afraid grin
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Oddsman(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Jesus whom we preach never rode a horse. Only a donkey during the triumphant entry.
Jesus never had a house. He would go from village to village and be entertained by believers there. They would give him change of clothes and food. As for transport, they walk on foot.
If Christ, whom was more knowledgeable than Solomon wanted to be extravagantly rich then, He would have.
But now, the business of christianity is very luxurious.
Well, Apostle Suleiman has been renowned to helping many ill who come to him for help.
He has sponsored many ill people's treatments.
All I can say is Apostle Suleiman, keep helping.
Christianity should be less of us and more of Christ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by obembet(f): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2019
You no confirm the news before you post am. Lala will come and greet you in prison

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by mostyg(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Complex world
Re: Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet: Linda Ikeji & Other Top Bloggers Now Afraid by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2019
Why did he sit close to the exit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.