Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos (77097 Views)

Brían Nguyen: Transgender Man Wins Most Beautiful Girl In America Pageant / "I Am Happier In Bikinis": Yvonne Nwosu Shares Photos / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
3rdavefarms:

And how is that your special personal problem
freedom of speech
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Reeberry:
You don't even know height. Thant girl there, won't be less than 6'8 inches.
Bro that guy on yellow is Nigerian model Mubarak, he is 6,8"
Notice his elbow line to the camry rooftop.
Now compare! That chic isn't 6'5!

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Edyice: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2019
superlanny:
This type of ladies will be very good at making guys moan, when I look at her I only imagine the various ways those legs can be controlled and directed....if you know, you know.

Bad guy cool[sub][/sub]
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
At 6 ft 3, she can't possibly be the tallest girl in Nigeria.
That girl is def more than 6 ft 3
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by DonGtoG1(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Nairalandmentor post=77781615] kiss Wow! She's really tall. Let the tallest man in Nigeria come and marry her ooooh... cheesy
Who else noticed she's wearing only one type of heels?

I noticed it too. Perhaps her shoe size is scarce!.���
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Sunshine of Akure over the weekend made history when they introduced Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in the Nigeria Professional Football League match between Sunshine of Akure Vs Ifeanyi Uba FC of Nnewi. grin grin grin
Is this a joke or something similar undecided
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by pacespot(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
she is tall and she is still wearing high heels, hope her house door can compensate for that.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2019
GolDRoger:
Can somebody now explain to me why she's still wearing those high heel ?
As she tall reach..
I am 1.98m I never wear flat shoes
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by thompson1510(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Silvazlzy:
[]
A new profile you just registered for that matter... Make I contact you, make you collect money run away abi?
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
pacespot:
she is tall and she is still wearing high heels, hope her house door can compensate for that.
You just tilt your head and mind where you step.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2019
na only one shoe she get....Yeah she is tall
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2019
The girl over set

Tall girls make me mad.

Can die for them.

Tall girls with straight legs

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Silvazlzy: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
thompson1510:

A new profile you just registered for that matter... Make I contact you, make you collect money run away abi?
Can’t run with your money
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by abbeyty(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Her height is needed at NEPA office
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Mac2016(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
thats poor journalism. How could that height in picture be 6ft 3inches?
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by starstaz(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
Who told u. She got d right curves in right mixes despites her challenges- Height

1 Like

Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Sunshine of Akure over the weekend made history when they introduced Video Assistant Referee (VAR) in the Nigeria Professional Football League match between Sunshine of Akure Vs Ifeanyi Uba FC of Nnewi. grin grin grin

I'm sure Akure won grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2019
At 6'3", she can't be the tallest. I'm 6'3", and I've seen girls taller than me
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Newmans: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
She's not at all I know someone who is above 6.4fit she is not the tallest.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by chris31(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

Lol if i hear
Even shell cup competition no mumu like this
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
GavelSlam:
True. Ive seen taller
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by 2Legitsales(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Bros you can lie sha
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by ikorodureporta: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
All these type dey starve for sex
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Gbengazzee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
With this height, if she is not playing basketball, wetin she gain
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dino98:

So u are like 4'5 grin cheesy
Turn that the other way.
I'm 5'4 cheesy
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by optimusprime2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
I don't think she deserves that honour of being called the "tallest girl in Naija" ... 6"3 is tall for a girl true, but I have seen 6"5 ladies in Nigeria (without heels)
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by Reeberry: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Bro that guy on yellow is Nigerian model Mubarak, he is 6,8"
Notice his elbow line to the camry rooftop.
Now compare! That chic isn't 6'5!
That guy on yellow is taller than Lebron James that is 6'8 tall.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
My baby sister is taller than her, provided the girl is indeed 6'3.
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Turn that the other way. I'm 5'4 cheesy
Shortingo grin
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by niyidenrele: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

yesssss oooo u r ryt ,...the ref to the match is ,the present Eze of Okija in Anambra state grin
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

yesssss oooo u r ryt ,...the ref to the match is ,the present Eze of Okija in Anambra state
Re: Meet Yvonne Rofem, The 'Tallest Girl In Nigeria'. Photos by niyidenrele: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

yesssss oooo u r ryt ,...the ref to the match is ,the present Eze of Okija in Anambra state grin
cremedelacreme:
Just In:

yesssss oooo u r ryt ,...the ref to the match is ,the present Eze of Okija in Anambra state....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Safe Are Yodi Pills? / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.