Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Any Body With Maesrk Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Body With Maesrk Test Format (711 Views)

Any Body With Me? Nestle Flowergate Second Calling / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body With Maesrk Test Format by eddyanesah(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2007
Plsease House, I have been called for Maersk interveiw this friday, plsease any body with maersk attuide test format.

Preye,
Re: Any Body With Maesrk Test Format by twitchy(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2007
Interview? or Aptitude test?
Anyway i wrote the Maersk MISE test on the 26th of april
its basically maths and english. very simple but limited time
12mins for 50 question (multiple choice)
you need to work with speed.
All d best smiley
Re: Any Body With Maesrk Test Format by jumie(f): 2:08pm On May 02, 2007
Hi,

The test comprises of 100 questions in all. 50 questions in each segment, with a total of 24 mins to answer all (i.e, 12 mins for each segment) cool. They are all simple questions (simple arithmetics and english), but what matters most is your speed and accuracy.

I took the test on the 18th of April. Make sure you relax and do your very best.

Best regards. wink
Re: Any Body With Maesrk Test Format by nkoseyem: 8:18am On May 03, 2007
hi Jumie u said u wrote the test in april sorry have you been called for an interview?pls what position are they recruiting for?i was invited for the test as well for friday 4th may God see us through av a blessed weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Purefoto.com - Looking For Sales Representatives / Where Is The Foreign Afffairs Ministry Located In Lagos? / Interview At Mactay House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.