Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His (46092 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Offpoint: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by luckypeace1980: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
I can see nothing in that, as a true Christian

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by tstx(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
That's not the image of jesus Christ....
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by popelix: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Way to go Pentecostals.. he has been been seeing visions all this while, and y haven't God reveal his true pictures to him, as his is *ach Angel*.. and I can bet my balls that he use that pictures to do some fake miracles
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by mine85(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Destroying the images of Jesus is okay, because it is not actually Jesus....

replacing it with his own picture or image is foolishness.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by MicroBox: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
How can everybody both literate and illiterates adopt a status or picture of a known man (An actor) to represent something sacred .
Imagine yourself to be the actor who's image is adopted because you acted in a movies as Christ.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Paretomaster1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
He is actually right, that's not the image of Jesus..... That's a British Actor that played the role of Jesus in a movie...
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Isoduwa(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
You have my support we been through this scam all this years

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Pidginwhisper: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by BruncleZuma: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Do what you like...
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by luckypeace1980: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
But what he said is true
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Ikem11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Making sense isn't being right.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Patrioticman007(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
This Man will soon convert to Islam, for once you have tasted the bitter truth of fakeness of Christianity, its only Islam that will quench your thirst.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by greatermeme: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'll be leaving Nairaland for good: the people here are clueless clowns!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Dklassgh: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2019

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by innopassion: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Alexis11:
He will still have followers. grin

cheesy

Last last, these foreign religions may not survive the next 2 centuries in Africa. cool

am telling you...end time men of God
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by abbeyty(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Are people still going to church? cant remember the last time I stepped my feet on one

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by drololaaof: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
He has started oh soon he will transform into little god or the messiah, people to worship and bow down to his image meechew . End time pastor's dere is God oooh
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by ruggedtimi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
he is so right

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Adakintroy: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
It's not about the image, it about the significance of the personality reptenseted by the image.What it holds. If we are teaching Christ as good and less of ourselves, the people will see less of us and more of the father in us. By then whoever we choose to represent us won't won't matter.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by hisgrace090: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Goovo:
He is right

He should have forget about pictures neither his entirely.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Livingjahguy: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lets not judge him wrongly for destroying the picture if only his action is SINSCERLY backed up with the scripture because, we are all images of God. That means our picture is equally the picture of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Jowonloju(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Devils Agents. Jehovah kingdom will soon come. Revelations 4: 1-4.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by 420active: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Some how this guys points are valid, in regards to the images being fake. But replacing them with his and building statues of himself is another thing
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hummm.

Abeg make i tell people waitin I dey sell.

If you are withing Abuja, kaduna, Kano,nasarwa, taraba. Infact if you are in Nigeria and you need best and cheap read oil, am not talking about mix red oil I mean original healthy red oil.

Pls contact us on 08172010068.

Thank you.
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Kamxin(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
MicroBox:
How can everybody both literate and illiterates adopt a status or picture of a known man (An actor) to represent something sacred .
Imagine yourself to be the actor who's image is adopted because you acted in a movies as Christ.

Jesus Image is everywhere more than a thousand years before the actor was born.

So think again!

We have pharoh's image everywhere before Jesus was born and we have them till today everywhere.

If you can reply me objectively, I will be happy
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by asawanathegreat(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Endtime Bishop
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by WhoBeThisMan: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Zoharariel:
Good! I have always known that it is saboteurs within the kingdom of Yahweh that will help us end the brain-numbing religion of "Father, Son & HolySpirit" on Earth. grin

The other day, another saboteur was kissing a married wife of another man & f-ondling her breast right inside the church in the name of deliverance - while their holy ghost, jesus & their white-bearded sky daddy thoroughly enjoyed the show. grin

As with any foundation built on lies, fear & brainwashing; it must surely collapse! grin
not only humans are on nairaland. There are demons too pls note this user
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by jericco1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
when you think you've heard it all
Re: Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His by Princeofasia: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
if you thinkwhat he did is wrong , then u have brain issues. watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXytJ47sa9M

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.