Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Help Where Can I Get This Pan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help Where Can I Get This Pan (892 Views)

Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / Fry Your Foods Without Oil With This New Fry Pan / Smiley Frying Pan,so Cheap And Unique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Where Can I Get This Pan by lilioj: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Pls who knows where I can get this pan.

Re: Help Where Can I Get This Pan by Redman44(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
@ lilioj, you can get this pan via Aliexpress.com

Just type in 'Pizza Pan' or 'Baking Pan' into www.aliexpress.com and you will see various sellers of what you want there.

Use your VISA or Mastercard Nigerian Bank debit card for the purchase. You should receive your package within a Month. You will need to open an account with the website.

You can also find it in Markets where Baking Accessories are sold in Nigeria. I feel you must have searched for it in Nigeria with no avail, that is why you've come to Nairaland. Follow my advice and see results for yourself. Cheers.

Re: Help Where Can I Get This Pan by lilioj: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thanks a lot, been searching for it but nee in large quantities and urgently.
Redman44:
@ lilioj, you can get this pan via Aliexpress.com

Just type in 'Pizza Pan' or 'Baking Pan' into www.aliexpress.com and you will see various sellers of what you want there.

Use your VISA or Mastercard Nigerian Bank debit card for the purchase. You should receive your package within a Month. You will need to open an account with the website.

You can also find it in Markets where Baking Accessories are sold in Nigeria. I feel you must have searched for it in Nigeria with no avail, that is why you've come to Nairaland. Follow my advice and see results for yourself. Cheers.
Re: Help Where Can I Get This Pan by Redman44(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you have the money, you can buy lots of the panS on aliexpress.com and have it shipped to you via DHL smiley smiley smiley smiley. For large quantities of the pans, log on to www.alibaba.com and use the same advice I gave. Use DHL for delivery. You will get your package in 3-5 days. Cheers.
Re: Help Where Can I Get This Pan by doyinjummy(f): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
The pan comes in varying sizes. You can get them cheaper on 1688 than Aliexpress.

Contact on signature.

[quote author=lilioj post=77782216]Pls who knows where I can get this pan.

1 Like

Re: Help Where Can I Get This Pan by lilioj: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks to you all, just thought I could get them locally.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Healthy Nigerian Meals / Calling All Catering Service Providers, Wine Merchants On Nairaland / Be Sure Of The Water You Drink. Get A Distiller!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.