Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

”most Married Men Who Post Their Wives And Kids’ Photos Social Media Always Chea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”most Married Men Who Post Their Wives And Kids’ Photos Social Media Always Chea (264 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 39th Birthday With His Wife, Adaeze And Kids (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”most Married Men Who Post Their Wives And Kids’ Photos Social Media Always Chea by DaMsOn007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
”Most married men who post their wives and kids’ photos social media always cheat”- BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada shares

Reality TV Star, Ifu Ennada has shared her observation about most married men who flaunt photos of their wives and kids on social media, stated that they are always the ones who cheat.

She wrote ;

Most men who always post pictures of their wives and kids are usually the ones who cheat the most.

The things my eyes have seen, God please continue to guide me, keep temptation away from me.

I only want what you want for me.

Read more and see pix @

https://360ng.com.ng/most-married-men-who-post-their-wives-and-kids-photos-social-media-always-cheat-bbnaijas-ifu-ennada-shares/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Single By A Nairalander's Brother (oluwavictorious) / Actor, Adeniyijohnson Slammed The Government. / It’s A Shame Ghana Music Supports This Arrogant Cripple' - Shatta Wale Calls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.