Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (44902 Views)

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead / Fatal Accident Along Minna-Abuja Road. Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thank God say nobody die
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Businext:

That's a longer route though
And the Ondo to Edo through Akure-Owo-Sobe na lonely and bad road oh
It is not lonely
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by stan83: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:
This is nothing but pure open day Edo Witchcraft sad

There's not a day past without accident on this road.....God saved me last week and made me a living soul as the road almost claimed me twice i guess God is just tryna warn me not to pass this highway again and ever since then I promise myself never to pass thr this route again in my life sad

I'll better go frm Lagos to Ondo then Ondo to Edo my life nor get duplicate sad
I thank God for your life.. but know thar the route you followed has nothing to do with your testimony, just that your time to leave this sinful world has not come. we must be ready always to make heaven..
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by stan83: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

There's not a day past without accident on this road.....God saved me last week and made me a living soul as the road almost claimed me twice i guess God is juast tryna warn me not to pass this highway again and ever since then I promise myself never to pass thr this route again in my life sad

I thank God for your life.. but know thar the route you followed has nothing to do with your testimony, just that your time to leave this sinful world has not come. we must be ready always to make heaven..
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Smile4daddy:

That Benin-ore express way is the only route you must have to pass if you are traveling from Lagos to any states in the south south.
Not true. You can travel to Lagos via Ondo Ekiti road
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by uuzba(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2019
prettyify:
The rate of accidents is alarming. The power in the dark kingdom is at work. Everyone needs to be prayerful and alert.
I don't know. If you are going out to step on broken glas, will you not wear slippers?
So is vehicle maintenance.
But somehow, Nigerians decide not to think logically and "hope" that without any maintenance the vehicle will do ok.
ALSO,
This is Nigeria, mad people and stupidy alll around. DROP YOUR PHONE and concentrate on the road and avoid the nastiness on it.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Ken4agent(m): 1:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Cluster driving is the cause of multiple accident....y drive bumper to bumper on a high speed....it crazy how some psychotic driver use Nigerian road that is not even car worthy
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by tete7000(m): 4:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Artistree:

My husband was on that road when it happened and he gave same description of the gory sight.

Everytime I travel and see things like this on Nigeria road, I just realise how close we all can be so close to a senseless and untimely death. It shows how much grace we need to keep existing. The accident was truly horrible. Those rickety trailers with drivers high on drugs pose constant danger to everyone's life...

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Hoodbilonia: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Most nigerians cant drive
My guy dah drove tp benin
Damaged all my brake pads
Its not by speeding bumper to bumper
At least 10 meters distance
Daz y i alwayd dey middle
If person slam brakes on top speed
i go yi stering go right and left zig zag
God no go allow me see accident
I believe in top speed
With sense
Dnt overtake lorry if u no sabi
Press horn
Horn don save me many times
Loud non stop horn
Infct ppl dey feel say i be sojo
If i press horn for u ehn
U go enter gutter.

2tins u love wen on freeway
Extra gas tank
And turbo

Jason statham style
Geb gbe
Gbe leg/pedal eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Propsvilla(m): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Just an East west Light train starting from Ibadan Terminating at Enugu will solve this problem but No my country is so useless very useless.

RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ednut1(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Originalsly:

...so there is nothing we can learn to reduce accidents. And we wonder why we are not progressing....how can we with this kind mentality?
the black man is a special breed of doom. He cannot learn jack. Years ago lagos made helmets compulsory for bikes. How far today Both the okada rider whose life is at risk and govt dont care.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Trybes(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
What sort of government is there in Nigeria? Very dull and insensitive to the needs of the people. That road needs more expansion and regular maintenance.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by barinedan(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
But what is going on wrong with our roads? Accidents is now becoming a daily occurrence, people are losing their lives and that of their loved ones faster and at high rates
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by AAinEqGuinea: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Don't blame the administration cool

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2019
prettyify:
The rate of accidents is alarming. The power in the dark kingdom is at work. Everyone needs to be prayerful and alert.
christains sha,una no go kill person lol
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Originalsly: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
ednut1:

the black man is a special breed of doom. He cannot learn jack. Years ago lagos made helmets compulsory for bikes. How far today Both the okada rider whose life is at risk and govt dont care.

Hmmm....the Black man can't learn jack. Really?.... speak for yourself/family. This kind mentality is the worse....lack of progress can be guaranteed.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Sammyblaq(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2019
At this news... All i can say is "Thank God" for me.
RIP to the unfortunate.

All these big trailers should be given time of running oh
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Wizygreat12: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2019
prettyify:
but over here in Germany is not dsame grin grin abi na power of God day incharge too....Our Leaders is the Problem
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm....the Black man can't learn jack. Really?.... speak for yourself/family. This kind mentality is the worse....lack of progress can be guaranteed.
show me a black country making sense. Even those take to places lik jamiaca haiti and the like are still backward. See what whites did to south africa with the Gold there. While over here with d oil nothing to show
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Originalsly: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2019
ednut1:

show me a black country making sense. Even those take to places lik jamiaca haiti and the like are still backward. See what whites did to south africa with the Gold there. While over here with d oil nothing to show

We would have something to show when we have less people with your kind crab in the barrel mentality. If this guy were a White man.... you would've gotten a few orgasms writing an epistle praising him and swearing that no Black man would've ever done such . Keep talking.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Originalsly:

We would have something to show when we have less people with your kind crab in the barrel mentality. If this guy were a White man.... you would've gotten a few orgasms writing an epistle praising him and swearing that no Black man would've ever done such . Keep talking.

mind u i onced lived in the uk for 3 years. After all i saw the only logical conclusion was black man is doomed. Look at what arabs have done with oil or shud we point towarda the asian tigers . Bros black man prob dey hin DNA. Imagine Kano with less population and FAAc having more world class project than delta that gets 13% derivation. Or is it bayelsa where some LGA office there dont have running water and buy from aboki. Abeg did u not see how pple came out to vote a brain dead buhari too

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by darelar(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2019
troublemakea:

There's not a day past without accident on this road.....God saved me last week and made me a living soul as the road almost claimed me twice i guess God is just tryna warn me not to pass this highway again and ever since then I promise myself never to pass thr this route again in my life sad

Is there any motorable road where accident can't occur? Bro is not just your time to die.
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by openmine(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
When tragedy strikes,we blame every thing but ourselves!

We blame the wind....we blame juju....we even blame village people for the cause of accidents or even our problems!

But if you look well enough without applying our usually flawed naija self induced emotions,we will discover that these accidents are purely as a result of human negligence and carelessness because these accidents are avoidable!

About 90% of road drivers are reckless and always in a hurry to prove a point while driving!
Or how would one explain a car overtaking two opposing trailers coming from different lanes?

Most of our drivers are not properly trained in safety procedures....which explains why there are too many fatal accidents caused by head-on collision!

Finally,Let's address and tackle the real causes of the increasing rate of accidents with the aim of finding lasting solutions to this recurring decimal instead of lazily blaming "Edo juju" for our woes!

My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by troublemakea(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
ubee:

You made two points in your post that call your basic sense of reasoning to question.
Your crass "Edo witchcraft claim" exposes you as low intelligence. Everything misfortune is witchcraft for you.
Then your promise that you'll "never pass that route again" erases all doubt's that you are a simpleton.

Thanks buddy but it'd be shocking to know your English prowessness has not in anyway improve ur account figures neither has it given u a good job lately but jobless-ness to be able to analyse every word I said whilst any trip I make to Delta 2x monthly earns me nothing less than 60k even as a student sad

I just SMH on ur pity condition but I wish whatever god you serve deliver you real quick sad
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Businext: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is not lonely

Go and read the frontpage and see the story of the kidnappers on Owo road
I told you that road can be desolate at times

#bringbacksafetyonourhighways
Re: Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Businext:

Go and read the frontpage and see the story of the kidnappers on Owo road
I told you that road can be desolate at times

#bringbacksafetyonourhighways
I pass Owo most times so I know what am saying although, it doesn't dispute the fact that kidnappers are on that road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Driver, Conductor Lynched In Ebonyi For Crushing School Children (Graphic / Some Epic Coastal Highways From Around The World / Before You Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.