Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song (25401 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun Dances Zanku At His Clothing Line Event / Charles Inojie's Daughter Shows Her Zanku Leg Work Dance Skills (pics) / Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Chinekepikin: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
DMW boy, Mayorkun is highly regarded as a successful musician amongst his pairs what with the number of hit songs in his Arsenal well backed by a number of award in his young career.

Such feat urged the singer to take to his social space to flaunt a little bit from the fruit of his labor.

Watch Video Below, As he shows off his bunch of cash while dancing.

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/mayorkun-dances-zankuleg-work-as-he.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Chinekepikin: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
See more photos below, money is good,God bless our hustle.

Watch Full Video From HERE

2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by itspzpics(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
See money

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by SpatialKing(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Noted
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Miracle4Sure: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
GOOD FOR YOU
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Fweshspice(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hmmmmn... This is wat is called Owo Aganran... omorrh!

9 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by tstx(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
News don finish

E be like me sef go open my own personal blog then begin stroll round the streets of Instagram looking for celebrity videos so me sef can join this new trend of Watch Video Below, As he shows off his bunch of cash while dancing.. Traffic this bloggers go dey get no go be here walahi..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Humanaces: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ok...
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mayor Of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by KingLennon(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
If your work hard, success is the evidence. Keep soaring Mayorkun. We are expecting a collabo with Burna Boy this year...

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by quincyshakur(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mayor of Lagos enjoy jooor Oluwa don pick u call but remember not to go broke lik Tyson cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Staru1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
ok

save it well now.
no contributions for u tomorrow...
gather am well as e dey flow.
save am wella bcz e fit no flow like dat always.
congrat man

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by FreemanUYB(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
no be everybody sabi play ball
but arise ohh yahoo boys is Nigeria call !!!

that music that year!!!

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Chinashopping84: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good one.
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by adewest1999(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
The mayor of Lagos........you can't be in the 30billion gang and be broke
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Seanixking: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
faaaaaaaack nairaland mods

How the faaaack is this news

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by yeman2012(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
IngeshKanny:
Na 1 million u just hold anyhow
that thin reach one million for eye?

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by visijo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Just because she sent me airtime of #200, the next thing...booom,,,, she wrote on her status
"We rise by lifting others" thunder locate u there

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
And if I say the truth, which is we do not give a DAMN about this, people like tohyorsih2 will come for my head

So lemme just not say anything except that... WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN!!!

Meanwhile, Emperor Imes is coming grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Hoodbilonia: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2019
He doesny even have eod
Dsh one na money. 200k
My money for fuel for 5months
Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
And if I say the truth, which is we do not give a DAMN about this, people like tohyorsih2 will come for my head

So lemme just not say anything except that... WE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN!!!

Meanwhile, Emperor Imes is coming grin
undecided undecided

Re: Mayorkun Dances Zanku/leg Work As He Shows Off The Benefits Of Having Hit Song by Uchenna96: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Okay, baba God go do am for all of us one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses / US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.