Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,344 members, 7,843,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy (1702 Views)

If Anything Happens To My Son, You’ll Rot In Jail - Portable’s Babymama, Keji / If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible – VeryDarkMan / If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by nairalaila: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Burna Boy who reacted to a rant by Bold Pink who has been quite an unsolicited troll to Nigerian celebrities, has stated that if anything happens to her, he had nothing to do with it.Bold Pink had in her video, 'shamed' Burna Boy who performed two times at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California after an initial rant that his name was written in smaller letter. According to US based troll, Burna Boy went back to perform at the event because he knows he needs them for his resume, while they don't need him.

However reacting to the claims made by Bold Pink via Instagram, Burna Boy stated that if anything happens to her he had nothing to do with it. He wrote; 'Please o, if anything happens to this person, I had NOTHING to do with it'

Here is her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/if-anything-happens-to-bold-pink-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-it-burna-boy/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by nairalaila: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2019
wink wink
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by dachilino: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by Nazarethnaza: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
We don hear
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by Hintona(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
#mindyourbusiness
My problem is with this sentimental whites, supremacist whatever they call themselves
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by OKorowanta: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
burna get sense.
silence is golden.
no go put yourself for another trouble after the Mr 2kay experience.
Nobody should blame it on enemies from your father's house.
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by Ikeboboafri: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by TANID(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nairaland 502 Error
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by teresafaith: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Op na only this picture she get for her instagram page
Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by Bluezy13(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
He should have been silent.

Saying if anything happens to her, that he has nothing to do with it, is enough reason to indict him.
Maybe he knows something is going to happen to her, or maybe he is going to do something to her but chooses to exonerate himself in public first. What makes him think something might happen to her ??
Of all things to say, why would he chose something happening to her as an important thing to say ??

It is questionable.

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Bold Pink, I Had Nothing To Do With It - Burna Boy by joshchisimdi: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Poses With Regina Daniels' Mum On Set (Photo) / Actress Laide Bakare And Saheed Osupa Do Soapy Dance In Dubai / Regina Daniel Billionaire Husband Is Mad At Her For Committing Adultery - Susan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.