Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Weight Loss Facts You Should Know!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Facts You Should Know!! (273 Views)

Shocking Facts You Probably Never Knew About Autism / 10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Loss Facts You Should Know!! by j222(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Here are 5 facts you need to know about weight loss.
1. Weight is more than fat (focus on body fat) ...
2. Drop the wrong kind of calories, get enough of the right ones. ...
3. Track your food intake. ...
4. Sleep can actually help you lose weight. ...
5. Make healthy food convenient (and junk food not)

Re: Weight Loss Facts You Should Know!! by goodspeed963(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
interesting information, I'm obese and it seems to me that apart from pills, nothing will help me

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way Of Buying Glasses/spectacles. / Balance Your Body Ph Today With Nutrishield / President Cries Out Due To Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.