Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Victor AD Talks On Expense Of Recording A Song In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Talks On Expense Of Recording A Song In Nigeria (255 Views)

Dr Sid Talks On Mo’hits Split, Shares His Side Of The Story / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor AD Talks On Expense Of Recording A Song In Nigeria by Passstyle(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2019

Nigerian musician, Victor AD has stated in a recent interview that it is not cheap to record a song in the country.

The ‘Wetin We Gain’ crooner made this known while speaking with Ghanaian celebrity Journalist Attractive Mustapha.

Victor AD also spoke about his background, stating that he comes from a poor family had no money to even promote his hit track after a friend in recorded it for him.

He further revealed that the song got popular after he released it on social media, where people started playing it and sharing it on other social media platforms.

The singer while emphasizing that recording a song is not cheap in the country, said it was easy for him because a friend handled his recording.

The singer who maintained that 100% of what is in the music was his true life story, also revealed that he grew up in a ghetto with a poor family. He said;

“I grew up in Delta state after I left delta state I was in Lagos to make it and I couldn’t make it like as I expected so I had to shift till I had the opportunity to record this song which has pushed me to the level that I am in now “.

SOURCE: »»» Victor AD Talks On Expense Of Recording A Song In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

My Ex- Husband Is A 1 Minute Man – Tonto Dikeh / Don Jazzy Pens Lovely "Thank You" And "Farewel" Message To Tiwa Savage / EFCC Privilege Zlatan, 3 Others Bail, Naira Marley Still In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.