Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God (35519 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by mediaNGR: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
A Nigerian preacher, Iyke Oriaku of the Churchless Revival, has revealed how he used to lie to people to raise money to do God's work because he was competing with demonic prophets.

On his Facebook post, he said he was a victim of "pulpit pressure"

THANK GOD I DIDNT DIE THOSE DAYS I USED TO LIE TO PEOPLE TO RAISE MONEY TO DO GOD'S WORK BECAUSE I WAS COMPETING WITH DEMONIC PREACHERS ...

I would get the money...
And won't even buy handkerchief for myself ...

I would still use every penny to do God's work..

Souls would be saved...
Hearts would be set on fire...

But it's only me that knew that I lied to raise money to carry out those missionary activities

Thank God I didn't die those days...

If not, I would have been known in hell as one of those preachers that allowed pressures to drive them in ministry...

Today, to the glory of God, we have grown pass that stage when we want to do programs just to prove a point...

Now that there are no more pressures, we have seen the difference...

God is doing things by Himself...

Raising people by Himself according to His Pace...

To the glory of God, the hall for the program we are having in Asaba this weekend has been paid for since 3months ago by some people over there whose hearts God has touched ...

We didn't even call them on phone...

In fact they are the ones begging us to choose date...

Calls are coming from many parts ...

Remnants who are ready to fix the bills of our meetings in any part of the world...

Still to God's glory alone, today, if God leads us to any city or village today for a revival cry, there are remnants already there who are ready to partner with us to fix bills...

Yet, when I was using my own power, sometimes, I used to lie to people to raise money to do God's work...

Friends, my greatest regrets in ministry are the days I was doing ministry to make some people somewhere see the I am doing something great ....

I hate to remember when I bragged with the profile of the contacts I have...

Since I handed every single ministerial issue over to God I have seen the difference...

Since God saw that I value Him more than any man alive anywhere in the world, He came in ...

Peace has set in...
Anxiety has gone...

Yes, we have not arrived...
We have not even started...

But we have seen every reason to regret the days we used our strength to do this work...

Because there is no end to the calamity the flesh brings...

If there is any man that should teach you how not to fail it is a man that has failed severally...

Forget these smiles on our faces on facebook...

Some of us have putrefying wounds from the injuries we have given ourselves somewhere on this journey...

Unfortunately, we cannot undo the shits of yesterdays, but we can only position for God to do something for Himself through us, to the shame of Satan...

Man of God, you are not under any pressure...

Stop competiting with demonic prophets...

Can you do what they are doing with mami water every night?...

Can you turn to dogs and be eating excreta?..

Can you be turning to snakes and be attending meetings in high seas?...

You must not host programs...

Nobody will beat you if you don't have cars...

Manage that rented hall till God choose to give you your own place...

Avoid friends who are always coming to tell you how many cars other ministers have...

They are feeding that demon called mammon in you...

I was a victim of pulpit pressures...

I tried to use my power to see the mandate on my life succeed...

But since I reliqushed power, and handed everything over to God, I am seeing sweatless triumphs...

Most of the things God told me He will do through me have started manifesting sweatlessly ...

Things I was looking for are now looking for me...

Once again, we have not arrived...

But if you know where we are coming from, you will understand why we are grateful for the little He is doing through us today...

I don't want to be one of those preachers that will pull people out from hell and still take their place in hell...

Lord, would you not help this 'weak' man, Iyke Oriaku? ...

You know that I have not started off well on this journey...

But I know that if You can still be holding me up til now, certainly, Satan will still have a lot of things to pay for in the days ahead ...

Friends, can I beg you something?...

If you see any young man that is not using juju to do ministry, if you can, please, sow into his ministry...

There is a voice God wants to raise through him that Satan wants to stop by all means ...

Paying for his crusade handbills can encourage him a lot...

I have made up my mind that no genuine man of God will meet me and still see any reason to bow to Baal...

No young minister around me will make the mistakes I made in this work...

I want to beg that young man planning to join those who are using satanic powers to do ministry...

Don't bother...

Cancel that demonic trip...

Forget your past shits...

The future is calling your name...

You can even uproot that charm you buried in that altar...

There is peace when God is the one helping you more than when you are the one helping yourself...

Satan is on earth today with great wrath, to.make sure he separates us from God...

He wants us to share the same eternal destiny with him..

How can you run to your eternal enemy to help you in ministry?...

I Know we have bills to pay...

I know...

But it's better we go to.jail for the debts we owe than to see ourselves sleeping with mad ladies just to control powers to grow our ministries...

If it looks like I am talking to you, please, bow your head...

And... Let us pray!...

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-preacher-reveals-how-he-used.html

9 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by mediaNGR: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Funaki: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Only if these pastors know how much influence they have on their members. No matter how ridiculous some pastors might sound, some of their members will still believe them.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie
As in na them we suppose call delielie

Na so for one church one start to dey skentelebombareke shintaraba come my side
Start to narrate stuffs for me
E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
The whole church dey hear
He say I like beer I say yes
He say I like cigar I say yes
He say my papa dey village I say yes
Shakarababa
He say mama dey sell fish I say yes pastor. I raise hand up dey shout hallelujah
He say na me be the rock of my family say as I get money reach I no dey help say why! I say I'm sorry prophet. He said all the money wey I get make I carry am come as there is a spirit wey dey make me spend am for beer and woman wey no want make I spend am for family. I say yes prophet I go bring am next Sunday.
Shakarabombaclaka
After service I just go house. The next Sunday prophet call say why I no come again. I tell am say if he ever call me again I go beat am sotay he go see oschoffa. The mumu get the beer and cigar part maybe he smell am or he don see me do am. Papa don die since. Mama na one professor for one place. Na me poor pass for my family despite my swag. My brothers hold pieces. I just tell am say I no wan fall him hand thats why I dey say yes yes else I go deny am there and then and him career as prophet don finish be that.

Weyrey say bros thank you and he hang phone. I hear say he don go open big church somewhere. He go use lie finish them for there

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by arrhone1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Scam everywhere.....
Anyways check out what I have for you my good people
IN ORDER NEWS:
@arrh-one Nigeria Limited, registered under CAC. I have good news for catfish farmers
Order for your healthy, disease free and fat growing FINGERLINGS and JUVENILE at affordable price. We're located in *KADUNA* and we deliver round *ABUJA* *KANO* *ZARIA* and their environs.
Thanks
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by jomboliski(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
God please expose the fake ones

4 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by TheAngry1: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
E still dey lie!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Samade7: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by GTFO(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
God Bless You Sir as you keep depositing the money inside God's GTB or UBA account wink

Don't be like others , Sir

una mumu never do grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Riversides2003(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Are u sure you have been delivered cos this your coat be like dem own.

7 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by InvisibleB: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
99% of 9ja pastors were jobless guys who simply found a simple way to hammer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Sardauna24(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fake pastors everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by iammo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by kaen1317: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
8 out of 10 of them lie

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Sirpaul(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by olisaEze(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
U just had to spoil ur apology with a justification. Mbok leave God out of ur personal enrichment schemes! Biko!!

11 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by GTFO(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
99% of 9ja pastors were jobless guys who simply found a simple way to hammer

It's termed as YAHOO YAHOO!

No difference!

Their own fetish con madt pass Self-Acclaimed Yahoo Boyz sef grin grin jam them for herbalist location up and down!

Hahaha Nigeria!
All of us die here!!

4 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by goodybrig: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by DogmaNation: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Give that u may receive, that's the best law of nature I have come to terms with. When I say give,I don't mean giving to those bloody pastors....No.. give to the less fortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by kolnel: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
lol
Story for the gullible
Has anything changed?

Absolutely no

It’s all a scam

3 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Lanretoye(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
which kind of ridiculous God collects cash...mine has never asked me for a dime,yet he keeps providing.all he requires is praise and praise which I can't give enough.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
But it's better we go to.jail for the debts we owe than to see ourselves sleeping with mad ladies. just to control powers to grow our ministries..
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Gkemz: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
A good number of pastors feed their congregations with sweet lies so as to compel them to financially support the church, sorry i mean their pulses.

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by passyhansome(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
POST LIKE WILL MAKE DADDY FREEZE BE LIKE
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
May you travel the rest of your days in his service in his might.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by sanmtiago(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmm and they are a lot of people like him out there.funny thing is people will still believe, I call it gullibility! undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by KingAzari: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
He is still lying.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.