Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah (3900 Views)

5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
If i search one more time and didn't see any work i swear with my life I'm going into stealing or yahoo.you're rich you don't know what the poor masses go through everyday,even Nigerians can't help their fellow Nigerians I remember going to one hotel greeted everyone and asked politely.please I'm looking for work are you people recruiting? and they said ok wait for the manager i waited for about two hours the man came back i greeted him and said sir I'm look for work.in a harsh tune he said no vacancy!!!! I pleaded with him to help me out his my last hope he snnubed me and walked out i almost cried I looked up to the heavens in tears and said if i search this last time I'm going into stealing or yahoo and I've vowed with my life and choosed to die.
Before you quote me put yourself under my shoe
I'm now seeing going into crime as my only option a boy with a bright future about to take the wrong part I'm really depressed right now.

9 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:
If i search one more time and didn't see any work i swear with my life I'm going into stealing or yahoo.you're rich you don't know what the poor masses go through everyday,even Nigerians can't help their fellow Nigerians I remember going to one hotel greeted everyone and asked politely.please I'm looking for work are you people recruiting? and they said ok wait for the manager i waited for about two hours the man came back i greeted him and said sir I'm look for work.in a harsh tune he said no vacancy!!!! I pleaded with him to help me out his my last hope he snnubed me and walked out i almost cried I looked up to the heavens in tears and said if i search this last time I'm going into stealing or yahoo and I've vowed with my life and choosed to die.
I'm now seeing going into crime as my only option a boy with a bright future about to take the wrong part I'm really depressed right now.
Please don't go into crime...it doesn't pay on the long run

Keep holding on, your time will definitely come .

6 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Dami12345: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

Did you try the online work and it didnt work out?

How's your mum now?
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by lilmax(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
do you need us to push you into crime? yes?

go into crime then

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by anslemarinze52(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:
man!!!!! crime won't work out I'm also like u
I've submitted my CV to like 5 different company only for them to keep on telling me they will get to me soon
for the past 2 weeks I've been at least expecting a call from any of them but none yet.....I'm really fed up of this country
I'm hardworking na

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mariangeles:
Please don't go into crime...it doesn't pay on the long run

Keep holding on, your time will definitely come .
My brother is paying this time.thanks for ur advice my mum is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me everyone is looking up to me i prefer death than this life I'm leaving.remain bless bro
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
anslemarinze52:

man!!!!! crime won't work out I'm also like u
I've submitted my CV to like 5 different company only for them to keep on telling me they will get to me soon
for the past 2 weeks I've been at least expecting a call from any of them but none yet.....I'm really fed up of this country
I'm hardworking na
Bro I'm fed up long ago crime will workout this time.my mum is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me. Thanks for your advice bro i prefer death than this life I'm living. Remain bless.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
lilmax:
do you need us to push you into crime? yes?

go into crime then
Ah thanks bro remain bless you won't understand.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dami12345:

Did you try the online work and it didnt work out?

How's your mum now?
She is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me. Thanks bro i have tried.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Dami12345: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

She is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me. Thanks bro i have tried.

X
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by anslemarinze52(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

Bro I'm fed up long ago crime will workout this time.my mum is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me. Thanks for your advice bro i prefer death than this life I'm living. Remain bless.
it not easy .....I'm also like u
I'll rather be a poor man than been a rich man from illegal business

4 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Heylius(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
anslemarinze52:

it not easy .....I'm also like u
I'll rather be a poor man than been a rich man from illegal business
I don't want to be a rich man bro i just want to be able to foot my mum's medical bills and take care of my younge ones seeing her in that condition is eating me up.

6 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by mytime24(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Crime dnt pay ,

Remember say naija jungle justice no b here ooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Tolani0167(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Someone should please help him with a joy.......On a lighter mode what can you do as per skills or education

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Mustack: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

My brother is paying this time.thanks for ur advice my mum is seriously down nobody to help me out been the first born is not really easy for me everyone is looking up to me i prefer death than this life I'm leaving.remain bless bro

My bro being a first born is not easy oh.. everyone is lookiyup to me.. I got a paltry work but still not enough... Abuse and insult upon injury is what I get from my boss no encouragement and he never get satisfied with what you offer eevn when you commit yourself to him....

I just pray I got another job. It not easy. Recently I thought of depression how people manage to keep it because am depressed as well and I don't know what will happen in future.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Mustack: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

I don't want to be a rich man bro i just want to be able to foot my mum's medical bills and take care of my younge ones seeing her in that condition is eating me up.

Just like you, I don't plan to be rich because it's going to bring more problems in the nearest future. But I want something to keep me going and have what I dreamed off.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Mustack: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Certificate in this country in nothing good any longer.

5 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by bosco9: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by judedave181: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro which state are you? If it's Lagos arrange your CV go to Mega Chicken Ajah. Dm me for further info then u might get a job. If u are in Ibadan can u teach in a big schl at least u will earn like 30k. But u must be a graduate. Dm me let's talk

8 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by MyGeneration(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Good luck I wish you great fortunes in the wars to come

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by monimekaz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro everyone has one or two stories to tell ...My advise for u ...get a skill and forget the certificate... Those private owned businesses are son of b$tches ....Get a skill and you won't regret it

3 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Kwenty: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
My dear I understand your plight but you have to calm down. I know you made such comment out of depression. But believe me, crime is never an option. It's unfortunate that people who are in the position to help others always turn deaf ears to their problems. That's why I keep praying for uplifment because I can't hear the cry of distress and ignore.
Keep faith alive and look for something legit no matter how small. Your breakthrough is just around the corner. DON'T GIVE UP!

3 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Hisduchess(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro look around ur area and start something no matter how small.one must start somewhere ooo.forget certificate ooo,find something and start doing. learn anything,driving just anything ooo.bills must be paid ooo.life is hard for everyone especially for a young hustling guy but you need to make up ur mind that you wanna conquer.am a lady but I no send ooo.I don't wanna be ever damn broke in my life so I try to earn legit money every time I see an opportunity no matter how small.you can start up anything, I mean anything that is legit and over a long run it's gonna pay off.its gonna be difficult initially but with God and dedication,you will conquer. if not for literacy sake,sincerely speaking certificate abi university certificate limits people.cos you immediately feels that u are above some jobs immediately you start bearing that university graduate tag.we all have different luck ooo.you may go into crime and you ll be caught the first day and u might be sent to the world beyond via jungle justice. biko make up ur mind that in Nigeria its OYO.so start something today and fashy naija yeye government.
May God help you

11 Likes

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Kwenty: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
If you are interested in promo and activation jobs, DM me for contacts. I don't know your location because most of such jobs are in Lagos.
Jobs like the ones below can help

*Activation Jobs
Reminder *

1) 80 Male Merchandisers are urgently needed for a poster deployment into retail outlets(Bars) in Lagos starting tomorrow.* Note All Location.
*Date for audition: 25th April 2019
*Time: 8am prompt

2)/promoters are urgently needed to drive sales for Nasco corn flakes products within Lagos, it's Neighbourhood and open market.duration: A month, total package is 48,000with flexible target

3) An Ushering Agency is RECRUITING FEMALE USHERS
If you are tall, hardworking, beautiful within the height of 5"8ft and above

4)100, female ba's are needed for 3 month sale job to begin next week .
Brief and selection will be on Friday 25/04/2019 by 10:30 am

5)Promoters that stay around Sango, Ogun state for an activation that is starting tomorrow

6)8 girls are needed for Instore activation for maltina drink 10am to 6pm....Friday to Sunday 9k for the three days that’s is 3k each day

7)150 core experience sales oriented girls n guys needed in the neighbourhood door to door *milo sales* activation all round lagos on Mon.
*salary* 36k mnthly (2wiks paymnt)
*Allowance* 500 daily
*Total* 48k.
Including buses avail for activation.
Be at 67 oyinlola street adealu bustop iyana ipaja by 9am tomoro with ur black trouser and sneakers dress neat job start immediately.

coolI need 10 guys for ushering job (event) pay is cool ...
Apply here www.reddnut.com.ng
Or
Whastapp 08167164581 to register/Subscribe and get the login details by joining the private group for fast,accurate and balanced ushering and activation updates

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Growing(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I acknowledge that you have challenges. I also acknowledge that you don't have the worst of challenges.

I acknowledge that things are not pretty now. I also acknowledge that things will get worse on the long run for you with crime. That is a guarantee.

So calm your troubled spirit. You have what it takes to overcome this challenge. Just don't listen to your mind trying to push you with the story it has cooked up about your life which you believe. I do not speak as one who does not have challenges. I have them in their numbers but I deal with them on a present moment basis.

Listen to your heart. The seed of the solution is already in you. But your mind is presently an obstacle to your accessing the solution.

I know these words are likely to hit some resistance in you. But beyond that resistance is the son of God you are and God never leaves his son.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Dami12345: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lol.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Even Yahoo self no easy.you go follow people Dem no go gree follow you .mtchewww
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Heylius:

don't cause more sorrow for your mum by venturing into cyber crime.
cling unto God.
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by tydi(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2019
Hisduchess:
Bro look around ur area and start something no matter how small.one must start somewhere ooo.forget certificate ooo,find something and start doing. learn anything,driving just anything ooo.bills must be paid ooo.life is hard for everyone especially for a young hustling guy but you need to make up ur mind that you wanna conquer.am a lady but I no send ooo.I don't wanna be ever damn broke in my life so I try to earn legit money every time I see an opportunity no matter how small.you can start up anything, I mean anything that is legit and over a long run it's gonna pay off.its gonna be difficult initially but with God and dedication,you will conquer. if not for literacy sake,sincerely speaking certificate abi university certificate limits people.cos you immediately feels that u are above some jobs immediately you start bearing that university graduate tag.we all have different luck ooo.you may go into crime and you ll be caught the first day and u might be sent to the world beyond via jungle justice. biko make up ur mind that in Nigeria its OYO.so start something today and fashy naija yeye government.
May God help you

You've spoken like a wise delight and diligent woman.i admire that.. I'm from Abatete.. hope you know! lemme slid let's talk
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by NiggasInParis: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2019
Self Pity - Shun it!

1 Like

Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:11am On Apr 26, 2019
guy I you chose crime n yahoo good for you have you try labor works, internship n factory works must you work with your certificate? your wealth is in your neighborhood fry puff puff,akara,yam ,gizzards and potato what about dry cleaner this is what Mr president meant by lasz youth moreover if you are in Lagos go to OK FOODS at Toyota oshodi every Monday morning you will be employe
Re: If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah by Bighead9: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Heylius:

Good decision, we will soon read your story on crime watch. You will never escape arrest or being killed. grin
Lazy youth, no be your mates dey do daily work for site?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Job In The United Kindgom / ... / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.