Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Recharge And Get Paid : How To Make 3k To 30k Daily! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge And Get Paid : How To Make 3k To 30k Daily! (284 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid (how It Works) / Recharge And Get Paid How it works, how to register, referral ID / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid : How To Make 3k To 30k Daily! by Netiz: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
My name is Kelechi Nwachukwu. I am an ebusiness consultant and a partner of RECHARGE AND GET PAID LIMITED.

RECHARGE AND GET PAID is truly an amazing business you can do with your phone.

Just today alone...
I sold 1GB MTN data at 1k to ten people. I made N2800! RAGP charges N800 for 1gb MTN data. So I made N280 instantly for each MTN 1gb I sell.

That's not all, 4 people that I told about the business on Facebook registered today. I made N6000!
All using my phone and Facebook and WhatsApp.
I can show you how to make 3k to 30k every day using just your phone, Facebook, WhatsApp and RAGP.

With just 5k, you can become a partner with your own VTU access. Join our FREE session by clicking the link below for more information of how you can make money as others recharge their phone with airtime and pay for data, dstv, gotv, startimes, electricity bills!

https:///DUbhoyUKgTnAHhZlMTzr53

Re: Recharge And Get Paid : How To Make 3k To 30k Daily! by megafaraday(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lie kee you there for saying you sold MTN 1gb data for 1k

(1) (Reply)

Used Elepaq Generator Forsale / HP Probook And Elitebook Laptop: Core I7 & I5 / Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.