Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? (9973 Views)

Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / Is It Permissible For A Woman To Wear A Makeup When Her Suitor Comes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Lukgaf(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
In the Name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salaamu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullaahi wa-barakaatuh.

It is important to understand that it is Allaah Ta’aala who grants couples children and it is He who deprives them of children. Consider the following verse:

يَهَبُ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ إِنَاثًا وَيَهَبُ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ الذُّكُورَ (49) أَوْ يُزَوِّجُهُمْ ذُكْرَانًا وَإِنَاثًا وَيَجْعَلُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ عَقِيمًا إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ قَدِيرٌ

Translation: He grants to whomever He so wills female offspring and He grants to whomever He so wills male offspring. Or He bestows (upon some) both males and females. And He makes barren whomever He so wills. Indeed, He is All-Knowing, All-mighty. (Ash-Shooraa v.49-50)

Islaam is a pure religion and thus emphasizes greatly on the preservation and purity of one’s lineage. This is maintained by having no involvement from a third person. A child’s parents are his father and mother.

Accordingly, surrogacy or the involvement of a third person in reproduction is not permissible[1].

If a couple is unable to bear children, they should firstly turn to Allaah Ta’aala with the following du’aa:

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ
(Robbi abli min ladunka dhuriyyatan toyyibatan innaka semiu l dua

This is the du’aa of Sayyiduna Zakariyyaa (‘Alaihis salaam) when he was faced with a similar situation. Allaah Ta’aala accepted his du’aas despite his old age and barren wife.

Alternatively, a couple may consider adoption. That is indeed a virtuous deed.

And Allaah Ta’aala Knows Best.

By: Muajul I. Chowdhury via https://jamiat.org.za/surrogacy-permissible-or-not/

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by sarahade(f): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mtcheew. Keep displaying your ignorance online. I just pray you don't mislead people with your post

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
And what if Allah disappointed them after many years of patience and waiting and they are seeing solutions in front of them?

And you haven't demonstrated why it's wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Abu Abdallah, Jazaak Allahu khayran for this reminder.

Islaam is a pure religion and thus emphasizes greatly on the preservation and purity of one’s lineage. This is maintained by having no involvement from a third person. A child’s parents are his father and mother.

I read a post here where a gay guy wanted a kid and had to go for surrogacy with his mum. Hence, his mother became the mother of her own grandchild.

What a confused world!

Key word from the OP's post in red above.

In Summary, Renting wombs is haram and artificial insemination may be permitted if only the couple is involved in the process without a third party.

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Abu Abdallah, Jazaak Allahu khayran for this reminder.

I read a post here where a gay guy wanted a kid and had to go for surrogacy with his mum. Hence, his mother became the mother of her own grandchild.

What a confused world!

Key word from the OP's post in red above.
Ignorance!

Enlighten yourself,

Gestational surrogacy may take a number of forms, but in each form the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate: the embryo is created using the intended father's sperm and the intended mother's eggs. The resulting child is genetically related to both intended parents. Source

Also Here

6 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
tintingz:
Ignorance!

Enlighten yourself,

Gestational surrogacy may take a number of forms, but in each form the resulting child is genetically unrelated to the surrogate: the embryo is created using the intended father's sperm and the intended mother's eggs. The resulting child is genetically related to both intended parents. Source

Also Here

Compound Ignorance! You never seem to amaze me with this your "ITK'' attitude. There are many Islamic rulings between mother and child which would be derived from this confused case! Is she a ''mahram" to the child? Can he/she marry the woman's child? And so many other confusing issues! We know the genes are not mixed but the foetus is sustained by the surrogate mother!

You better shut your atheist brains when in this Islamic section!

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Compound Ignorance! You never seem to amaze me with this your "ITK'' attitude. There are many Islamic rulings between mother and child which would be derived from this confused case! Is she a ''mahram" to the child? Can he/she marry the woman's child? And so many other confusing issues! We know the genes are not mixed but the foetus is sustained by the surrogate mother!

You better shut your atheist brains when in this Islamic section!
Yes the baby can marry the real child of the surrogate mother I think. They don't share same gene.

To clarify you again, the gene of the surrogate mother does not pass to the baby, the baby still carries the intended parents gene/DNA since they collected the intended parents sperm and egg, even if some cell of the surrogate mother Is pass to the baby in the womb it will have no effect on the baby because they are minuscule to be a gene.

So a baby born out of surrogacy is still genetically related to the intended parents not the surrogate mother!

7 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
tintingz:
Ignorance!

Enlighten yourself,

Also Here

What is the womb giving the child, is blood exchanged? What I love about Islam... not. Most Muslims, but Islam is if you wonder and reflect and try to understand first before jumping on it. Islam is Wisdom jor grin

Someone answer my question! Was blood exchange between child 'host' because if it has then technically, yall are like blood related grin

Your source is Wikipedia undecided

Op... what about wet nurses. They breast feed the child isn't that a third party?

Arab hypocrisy shining through lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by sarahade(f): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
tintingz:
Yes the baby can marry the real child of the surrogate mother I think. They don't share same gene.

To clarify you again, the gene of the surrogate mother does not pass to the baby, the baby still carries the intended parents gene/DNA since they collected the intended parents sperm and egg, even if some cell of the surrogate mother Is pass to the baby it will have no effect on the baby because they are minuscule to be a gene.

So a baby born out of surrogacy is still genetically related to the intended parents not the surrogate mother!

Exactly will a child grown inside the incubator have machine genes or characteristics.

Some people are just pretenders if faced with the option ask them if they won't do it. Bunch of hypocrites.

11 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2019
tintingz:

To clarify you again, the gene of the surrogate mother does not pass to the baby, the baby still carries the intended parents gene/DNA since they collected the intended parents sperm and egg, even if some cell of the surrogate mother Is pass to the baby in the womb it will have no effect on the baby because they are minuscule to be a gene.

We don't just think in Islam. There are set rules to be followed. And once again surrogacy is Haram in Islam. It involves placing the sex cells of a couple into that of a strange woman which is akin to zina.

And the quote above in red is actually an atheist ideology foreign to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Guest007:

What is the womb giving the child, is blood exchanged? What I love about Islam... not. Most Muslims, but Islam is if you wonder and reflect and try to understand first before jumping on it. Islam is Wisdom jor grin

Someone answer my question! Was blood exchange between child 'host' because if it has then technically, yall are like blood related grin
grin grin

Your source is Wikipedia undecided
Reason I drop another source.

Op... what about wet nurses. They breast feed the child isn't that a third party?

Arab hypocrisy shining through lipsrsealed
Lol, one of the weird believe in Islam, I think I I'll create a thread on the "weird beliefs in Islam".

Breast feeding can make one(adopted child) related but should not take the father's name - Muhammad.

What was Mr perfect thinking to have mention that.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
sarahade:

Exactly will a child grown inside the incubator have machine genes or characteristics.

Some people are just pretenders if faced with the option ask them if they won't do it. Bunch of hypocrites.
Don't mind the hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

We don't just think in Islam. There are set rules to be followed. And once again surrogacy is Haram in Islam. It involves placing the sex cells of a couple into that of a strange woman which is akin to zina.

And the quote above in red is actually an atheist ideology foreign to Islam.
I used the "I think" because I'm not a medical expert to give a definite answer to that, but from the research above Ofcos they can marry, there's no gene related.

As for the bolded, you're still displaying your Ignorance and delusion. Sigh, what's Zina in that?.

Lol, atheist ideology, So you mean, you can't be proud to say "I don't know" and no "thinking" in Islam?

5 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2019
ANOTHER OPINION

This beautiful piece is from an abstract:

"Most Sunni scholars do not permit surrogate motherhood, since it involves introducing the sperm of a man into the uterus of a woman to whom he is not married. Most Shiite scholars, however, have issued jurisprudential decrees (fatwas) that allow surrogate motherhood as a treatment for infertility, albeit only for legal couples. They regard this practice as transferring an embryo or fetus from one womb to another, which is not forbidden in Shiite jurisprudence."

Artificial Insemination and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)

Ayatullah Sayyed Ali Khamenai:

Q1264: 1. Is IVF or test-tube baby permissible, when the sperm and the egg belong to a lawfully wedded couple?

2. Assuming it is permissible; can the couple go ahead with the procedure if a non-maḥram doctor carries it out? And does the born child belong to the same couple?

3. Assuming that it is not permissible in itself; would the ruling be different if the continuity of the marriage was dependent on it?

A: 1. There is no objection to carrying out the procedure in itself. However, it is obligatory to keep away from any preliminary step that might involve committing a ḥarām act like prohibited looking and touching.
2. The child born by way of this procedure belongs to the couple from whom the sperm and the egg were taken.

3. It is mentioned that carrying out the procedure, in itself, is permissible.

Q1267: Is it permissible for a woman, whose husband is sterile, to be artificially inseminated with sperm from a non-maḥram man (other than her husband), i.e., through placing the sperm in her womb?

A: In itself there is no legal impediment to inseminating a woman with the sperm of a non-maḥram man. However, it is obligatory to avoid the preliminary steps which are ḥarām, such as looking and touching. However, the born child in this way does not belong to the husband of the woman, rather to the person who donated the sperm and the woman whose egg and womb were used in the process.
http://www.leader.ir/langs/EN/tree/23/index.php

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

# For a fact, Zina in shari'i understanding involves "dukhul" (physical sexu.al inter.course) whereby peniis of a man enters vagiinal of a woman who are not legally married.

# This is the reason why Islam is so strict in the conditions to call a sex.ual relation "Zina". Here, four witnesses MUST see with their eyes the "dukhul".

In the case of IVF, such a thing is not involved. Therefore, there is no Zina here. Permissiblility or not (of IVF) is a different issue entirely.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

# For a fact, Zina in shari'i understanding involves "dukhul" (physical sexu.al inter.course) whereby peniis of a man enters vagiinal of a woman who are not legally married.

# This is the reason why Islam is so strict in the conditions to call a sex.ual relation "Zina". Here, four witnesses MUST see with their eyes the "dukhul".

In the case of IVF, such a thing is not involved. Therefore, there is no Zina here. Permissiblility or not (of IVF) is a different issue entirely.

Renting wombs is one of the innovations of western civilization, which is a purely materialistic civilization which does not give any weight to moral values and principles. The issue is not things that may affect inherited characteristics or confuse lineage; that is not the point of the shar’i ruling. Whether that leads to any effect on inherited characteristics or not, whether that results in confusion of lineage or not, it does not matter, because the shar’i ruling forbidding this innovation is based on something else, which is that the womb is a part of a woman’s private parts and the private parts (i.e., sexual relations) are not permissible except through the shar’i contract whose conditions are fully met. So the womb is exclusively for the husband who is married to that woman according to a valid marriage contract, and no one else has any right to use it for an alien pregnancy. If the woman who rents out her womb is not married to that husband, then she is permitting her private parts and her womb to a man who is a stranger to her; she is not permissible for him and he is not permissible for her. Even if this is not full-scale zinaa (adultery), it is still definitely haraam because it is enabling a man who is a stranger to her (i.e., not married to her) to put his semen in her womb.

Dr. ‘Abd al-‘Azeem al-Mat’ani, al-Azhaar University

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Renting wombs is one of the innovations of western civilization, which is a purely materialistic civilization which does not give any weight to moral values and principles. The issue is not things that may affect inherited characteristics or confuse lineage; that is not the point of the shar’i ruling. Whether that leads to any effect on inherited characteristics or not, whether that results in confusion of lineage or not, it does not matter, because the shar’i ruling forbidding this innovation is based on something else, which is that the womb is a part of a woman’s private parts and the private parts (i.e., sexual relations) are not permissible except through the shar’i contract whose conditions are fully met. So the womb is exclusively for the husband who is married to that woman according to a valid marriage contract, and no one else has any right to use it for an alien pregnancy. If the woman who rents out her womb is not married to that husband, then she is permitting her private parts and her womb to a man who is a stranger to her; she is not permissible for him and he is not permissible for her. Even if this is not full-scale zinaa (adultery), it is still definitely haraam because it is enabling a man who is a stranger to her (i.e., not married to her) to put his semen in her womb.

Why do you think surrogacy is immoral?

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2019
tintingz:

Why do you think surrogacy is immoral?

Because it goes against the basic Islamic principle of marriage.

It's like a temporary marriage to a third party to use her womb for the duration of pregnancy!
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It's like a temporary marriage to a third party to use her womb for the duration of pregnancy!

Is this your subjective view?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Even if this is not full-scale zinaa (adultery), it is still definitely haraam because it is enabling a man who is a stranger to her (i.e., not married to her) to put his semen in her womb.

It is not even Zina at all, so there is no need of "full-scale zina".

How is IVF haram? Where's the Dr. Abd al-Azeem's dalil? There's absolutely nothing outright in the Quran or hadith that ruled it to be haram.

Child born via this process is never walad al-zina either. There is no zina anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

There is no marriage or temporary marriage here. Those analogies are poor.

Besides, how does it goes against principle of marriage when childless couples can use that mean to get child?
Please give us a break.

No evidence from the Quran or hadith. You are just using your qiyas which is even weak.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

There is no marriage or temporary marriage here. Those analogies are poor.

Besides, how does it goes against principle of marriage when childless couples can use that mean to get child?
Please give us a break.

No evidence from the Quran or hadith. You are just using your qiyas which is even weak.

You know as a Shiite you support temporary marriage so renting of wombs won't be a problem to you guys!

Womb is part of the reproductive system. So renting it out is haram.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
AlBaqir:

It is not even Zina at all, so there is no need of "full-scale zina".

How is IVF haram? Where's the Dr. Abd al-Azeem's dalil? There's absolutely nothing outright in the Quran or hadith that ruled it to be haram.

Child born via this process is never walad al-zina either. There is no zina anywhere.

https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cmj34zmwmy4t/surrogacy

I think your manhaj supports the nonsense up there or you need a separate ruling for who carries the baby to term or not.
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
tintingz:
Is this your subjective view?

No, Objective!

Atheistically, How do you know which is good or bad surrogacy from the link above?
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No, Objective!

Atheistically, How do you know which is good or bad surrogacy from the link above?

It's good if it will make them happy and not harmful.

Surrogacy has been one of the solution for people having fertility problems, this is a good thing and not a bad thing, since Allah cannot do anything humans will do something.

Consent is approved by the surrogate mother and proper tests are done before the process is carry out.

What's bad in this?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
tintingz:

It's good if it will make them happy and not harmful.

Surrogacy has been one of the solution for people having fertility problems, this is a good thing and not a bad thing, since Allah cannot do anything humans will do something.

Consent is approved by the surrogate mother and proper tests are done before the process is carry out.

What's bad in this?

So a mother can help his son to carry her grandchild to term?

Sometimes i wonder if you have your ...... with you or atheism has blinded you to such an extent.

Never mind. I think i am tired with this usual back & forth argument with you. Let me hold on to my position that it is haram in Islam and you can accept anything in atheism.
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

So a mother can help his son to carry her grandchild to term?

Sometimes i wonder if you have your ...... with you or atheism has blinded you to such an extent.

Never mind. I think i am tired with this usual back & forth argument with you. Let me hold on to my position that it is haram in Islam and you can accept anything in atheism.
If that will make them happy what's wrong with? Not that he's going sleep with her.

Or what exactly is wrong here, you have not demonstrated why it's objectively wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Empiree: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Surrogation is alien in Islam unfortunately. It is modern Western innovation. Just because it provides temporary "solution" doesn't make it halal.

There is question about lineage here. There is a hadith of the prophet (saw) which says one of the Signs of the Hour is a slave girl would give birth to her mistress.

Surrogate literally means “substitute.” In this case, a woman bears a child for another woman. The concept of surrogacy is a by-product of artificial insemination (AI) and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) techniques.

The Hadith speaks in a pregnant and tactical form. In Western world it is very costly to surrogate. This is why I believe the hadith really makes sense. Although there are views of classical scholars in their interpretation. But we can look at it from contemporary view as well.

Most western women can not afford surrogation which cost up to $150,000. Therefore, Western woman travels to 3rd world country to bring poor lady to United States for instance. Mistress (American woman's husband's sperm) artificially inseminated into this poor slave woman and she carries the pregnancy. She gets the best food, best treatment and all that. After delivering the baby, baby is taken away from her and she's discharged with token or far less than average cost of surrogation in the West. This poor lady is 'happy' to have carried first class baby. Often time, they don't bring the lady to the West. Everything is done in her home country.

Anyways, bottom line is she gives birth to her mistress. Lineage issue is on the line. Speaking on Islamic law on this issue,

"The purpose of law that is most related to the topic of surrogacy is protection of progeny. As Islam encourages reproduction, it advocates treatment of infertility. Further, protection of progeny entails care for pregnant women and the health of the children. It further entails preservation of lineage. Each newborn should know and be related to both his/her mother and father.

Hiring a ‘womb’ for procreation is a very recent phenomenon that contemporary jurists have to handle. Islamic bioethics cannot accept this practice because surrogacy is a clear form of using donor sperm, a foreign element, in the womb of a woman which results in the mixing of lineage. Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, an Islamic scholar, opines that the introduction of male sperm into the uterus of a woman to whom he is not married transgresses the bounds of Allah."

In view of the term ‘transgressing the bounds of Allah’ he mentions the following verses of the Qur’ān:

and who are mindful of their chastity, [not giving way to their desires] with any but their spouses or what their right hands possess”: for then, behold, they are free of all blame, whereas such as seek to go beyond that [limit] are truly transgressors.

Again, a very basic component of hifz al-nasl is to protect lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by tintingz(m): 2:02am On Apr 30, 2019
Empiree:
Surrogation is alien in Islam unfortunately. It is modern Western innovation. Just because it provides temporary "solution" doesn't make it halal.

There is question about lineage here. There is a hadith of the prophet (saw) which says one of the Signs of the Hour is a slave girl would give birth to her mistress.

Surrogate literally means “substitute.” In this case, a woman bears a child for another woman. The concept of surrogacy is a by-product of artificial insemination (AI) and in-vitro fertilization (IVF) techniques.

The Hadith speaks in a pregnant and tactical form. In Western world it is very costly to surrogate. This is why I believe the hadith really makes sense. Although there are views of classical scholars in their interpretation. But we can look at it from contemporary view as well.

Most western women can not afford surrogation which cost up to $150,000. Therefore, Western woman travels to 3rd world country to bring poor lady to United States for instance. Mistress (American woman's husband's sperm) artificially inseminated into this poor slave woman and she carries the pregnancy. She gets the best food, best treatment and all that. After delivering the baby, baby is taken away from her and she's discharged with token or far less than average cost of surrogation in the West. This poor lady is 'happy' to have carried first class baby. Often time, they don't bring the lady to the West. Everything is done in her home country.

Anyways, bottom line is she gives birth to her mistress. Lineage issue is on the line. Speaking on Islamic law on this issue,

"The purpose of law that is most related to the topic of surrogacy is protection of progeny. As Islam encourages reproduction, it advocates treatment of infertility. Further, protection of progeny entails care for pregnant women and the health of the children. It further entails preservation of lineage. Each newborn should know and be related to both his/her mother and father.

Hiring a ‘womb’ for procreation is a very recent phenomenon that contemporary jurists have to handle. Islamic bioethics cannot accept this practice because surrogacy is a clear form of using donor sperm, a foreign element, in the womb of a woman which results in the mixing of lineage. Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, an Islamic scholar, opines that the introduction of male sperm into the uterus of a woman to whom he is not married transgresses the bounds of Allah."

In view of the term ‘transgressing the bounds of Allah’ he mentions the following verses of the Qur’ān:

and who are mindful of their chastity, [not giving way to their desires] with any but their spouses or what their right hands possess”: for then, behold, they are free of all blame, whereas such as seek to go beyond that [limit] are truly transgressors.

Again, a very basic component of hifz al-nasl is to protect lineage.

Sigh, my goodness!
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 5:22am On Apr 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You know as a Shiite you support temporary marriage so renting of wombs won't be a problem to you guys!

Womb is part of the reproductive system. So renting it out is haram.

Last time I checked your books of ahadith and history, majority of "your" salafs (sahabah and tabi'in) never stopped practicing mut'at al-Nikkah till they died. So, it's not only "shia" acceptable practice. It's Sahabah practice grin

Anyway, we challenge you to bring a single direct evidence from the Quran or hadith that says IVF is haram as you have erroneously claimed.
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2019
AlBaqir:

Last time I checked your books of ahadith and history, majority of "your" salafs (sahabah and tabi'in) never stopped practicing mut'at al-Nikkah till they died. So, it's not only "shia" acceptable practice. It's Sahabah practice grin

I no get time to argue with you. A Shiite will never stop telling lies. It was practiced and later stopped.

AlBaqir:
Anyway, we challenge you to bring a single direct evidence from the Quran or hadith that says IVF is haram as you have erroneously claimed.

I will now start looking for IVF in the Qur'an and Hadith right? At least you are a matured adult with reasoning! List out the steps and people involved in the process and mark them accepted or void yourself.

Odabo oga Shiite.
Re: Surrogacy: Permissible Or Not? by AlBaqir(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I no get time to argue with you. A Shiite will never stop telling lies. It was practiced and later stopped.

Only in your whims grin
Besides, you brought the issue of mut'ah now you had to run away from it. Your emotions control your hands a lot grin

Rashduct4luv:

I will now start looking for IVF in the Qur'an and Hadith right? At least you are a matured adult with reasoning! List out the steps and people involved in the process and mark them accepted or void yourself.

Odabo oga Shiite.

Oga wahabi, now that you have surrendered there is no evidence in the Quran or hadith pertaining to IVF or what is even close to it, then on what basis could you ever declared it haram?

You dubiously label it Zina. You were schooled its not Zina. You dubiously claimed it violate principle of marriage, you were corrected it is not. You played "mut'ah card", you ran away from it. So what is left? grin Tawheed or Nubuwah? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1 / Parents and potential parents,jump In. / Ruling On Watching Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.