Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends (23160 Views)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by AlphLukau: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

Did the #10YearChallenge end already? Yeah, I found this somewhere. Wonder who this is

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/singer-falz-shares-major-throwback-pictures-with-friends/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by AlphLukau: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
That chic looks like Juliet Ibrahim.

It is not today that Falz has been showing expertise.

9 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
All the picture is saying is that falz has been a big guy from wayback.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

6 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by princechiemekam(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
[img][/img]
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by seunlayi(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2019
Money MONEY MONEY

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by vikkeee(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
NAIRALAND it's unfair I made a post seeking for financial aid to pay my fees and finish my clearance but my post was deleted. I Actually provided proof yet my post was deleted. why? my claim is legitimate. I can still provide further proof if requested. I even emailed the. mods yet my post was deleted for reasons i don't know. I JUST NEED HELP! PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME. I AM ABOUT TO LOSE A SESSION

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Seguntimmy(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
it is just difficult to hate this guy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by enoch273: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
See as God bless falz to know he real face.
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by SouthSouth1914: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
I see the reason to his name- Falz The Bahd Guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by iamleumas: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Ahhh
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Oladefemi007(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2019
My guy
I like this guy like kilode

3 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Fixitgood(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2019
This one wey the guy for back gum her like glue so. His cassava must be swelling... And she must be feeling it.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by iamleumas: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2019
vikkeee:
NAIRALAND it's unfair I made a post seeking for financial aid to pay my fees and finish my clearance but my post was deleted. I Actually provided proof yet my post was deleted. why? my claim is legitimate. I can still provide further proof if requested. I even emailed the. mods yet my post was deleted for reasons i don't know. I JUST NEED HELP! PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME. I AM ABOUT TO LOSE A SESSION

When did Nairaland become a charity forum!

3 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Demonicide(f): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2019
The other guy looks familiar, it's like he featured in one of Simi's video.

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by noble2faith(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2019
That girl fine like fine malato
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by SirToothBrush: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2019
It's never late

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by foreshore(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2019
AlphLukau:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/singer-falz-shares-major-throwback-pictures-with-friends/

What help with it do for Nigerian economy?
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
He was gentle and cool then
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Timekeeper: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm the other guy sampling the girl from the back. I remember then, falz always like anytin at the front and he gives me the back... Mind u, the ass and Honeywell are at the back, so technically falz loves only lips and boobs, the remaining ones is for me..

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Gabson001(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Jisos is lurd.. But wait oh, isnt God great? See transformation abeg
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by shaklisco(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Property for sale off akerele road surulere with C of O and other vitals document, interested and serious buyer only, check my signature.
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Redeakaa(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2019
foreshore:

U have started again.........what have u as u dey so done to help the economy.....

Coman ansa....we ar waiting

2 Likes

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by tesppidd: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2019
grin
Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by nicepoker101(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Timekeeper:
I'm the other guy sampling the girl from the back. I remember then, falz always like anytin at the front and he gives me the back... Mind u, the ass and Honeywell are at the back, so technically falz loves only lips and boobs, the remaining ones is for me..

So you prefer the sewage pipe ass. And the entertainment area puzzy. To the lips and the two head lamps. Guy you no try grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by partnerbizz4: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Falz my man!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2019
That is Seun nairaland CEO

1 Like

Re: Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends by 752hub: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2019
It will inspire others to make money and look fresh

foreshore:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" / I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.