Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

PrimePeople invitees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PrimePeople invitees (2719 Views)

KAYMU NIGERIA Internship Invitees Lets Meet Here / Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here / Heilite Secretary Invitees By Consolidated Breweries...let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PrimePeople invitees by ucheking(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2007
this is a good forum to deliberate on some striking issues affecting the millions of unemployed Nigerian undergraduates, brothers and sisters, if  you are invited, how do we meet each other and talk about Gfair? before the D day?or who has the best option on what to expect and how to prepare, should we agree on a particular day/ time and have a conference E-chat via yahoo?
Re: PrimePeople invitees by twitchy(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2007
nice idea man.
i confused about what the dress code shld be like.( suit)
since its gonna be a discussion and a test. first impression counts
i am game with the idea of the chat
Re: PrimePeople invitees by Tluv1: 6:52pm On May 01, 2007
nice of u 2 suggest us meeting before the test 2 have an idea of what the test is about, am also confused about the dress code, i tried calling the number we were given but it was not available. anyhow, my test is in lgos, i'l appreciate it iof u guys let me know when u want to meet.

all the best
Re: PrimePeople invitees by lilianna(f): 7:18pm On May 01, 2007
hey guys

i really need 2 know d dress code for the peoples prime test.

i am a corper and i was invited for the test i really want to kown what to expect when i get there since i have not attended it b4
pls keep me informed
Re: PrimePeople invitees by fabiyi: 7:00am On May 02, 2007
hi housemates,
  There is no specification on the dress code but for important event like this, it is advisable to be formal ( suite with nice combinations) bcs u may be invited for a chat after the test.

I  will be one of the anchors on that day. Cheers!!
Re: PrimePeople invitees by timx(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2007
Nice idea with the peopleprime forum. Well, i am not too keen on the dress code thing. i will be sneaking out of work to go for the interview. i'll try n construct an excuse for doing that though. i work with an engineering firm and my dress code is usually informal so i guess ill be there with my usual sleeved shirt and jeans. heard a guy that got a job through them was dressed informally when he went for his interview. I guess it really centers on what u know rather than what u wear. Guys, what do u think!,  smiley
Re: PrimePeople invitees by linds(f): 1:05pm On May 02, 2007
Please does anyone know if one can gatecrash.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by vigorous: 1:49pm On May 02, 2007
@ linds, Don't gate crash, u can still apply now. Go to their website, www.peopleprime.net and apply. just click on july 2007 fair and fill the form that will open. Then they will invite u before the fair, if u were not invited, then u can now gate cash. my test is 22nd may, in PH. so there is still time to invite u.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by GRFair: 3:16pm On May 02, 2007
Dear Friends,

I am a member of the Project Team handling the Graduate Recruitment Fair to be held in July 2007. About 15,000 of you/graduates applied between January to March 2007 and we have so far shortlisted at the first stage about 7,000 of you (those of you that have been invited for the tests etc).

This is a genuine Fair and no one has asked you to pay for anything and there will be no payment involved at all. You just need to get yourselves to the test centers that they have asked you to come to.

The Fair is in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Education under its ED TAP program, Nigerian Economic Summit Group & LEAP Africa. It is very genuine. These parties along with PeoplePrime are trying to genuinely solve the large unemployment crisis we find ourselves in. About 30 top companies will be attending the Fair with the hope of meeting those that finally get shortlisted for the Fair and begin the dialogue for recruitment.

We have sent text and email messages to ALL that have been shortlisted for Lagos, PH & Abuja test centers. Please check your emails.

At this stage, we require you to meet with us for a short discussion and for you to take an assessment test (should you pass the one on one screening discussions). We are hopeful that you will.

Should you pass through the discussions successfully, you will be expected to sit the tests on the same day only. Please come prepared to spend the day with us. We will not be providing feeding, transport and accommodation during your stay so kindly ensure that you have planned for this.

You MUST bring with you the following documents:

- Original birth certificate/proof of age

- Original statement of results, transcripts OR Original university/polytechnic certificate

- Identification documents –for example, original driver’s license,

- International passport (Nigerian), national ID card, etc

- 2 passport photographs

Please call or text the numbers you have been told to respond to, to confirm your attendance for the tests/assessments. You must attend this for you to move to Stage 3 for the fair.

Thank you & regards.

PeoplePrime Project Team member

WWW.PEOPLEPRIME.NET TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT US.

p.s. pls note that this Fair is NOT the same as PeoplePrime’s regular weekly aptitude tests that are held in its offices. For that, you will pay N500 to sit that test and then if you pass, there is face to face discussion. Please note that there can never be a guarantee by any recruitment firm to definitely provide employment for any job seeker. Those that are registered with us are in a database for potential job opportunities. The best candidate from that database is shortlisted for open job opportunities.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by lababe2(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2007
@ GR FAIR
THANK FOR THAT INFORMATION, I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED TOO FOR 8TH OF MAY AND MY CENTER IS LAGOS BUT I AM PRESENTLY IN KATSINA STATE, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN BE ALLOWED TO WRITE MINE IN ABUJA CONSIDERING THE DISTANCE TO LAGOS. I TRIED THE NUMBER IN MY MAIL BUT,
A QUICK REPLY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
Re: PrimePeople invitees by sw: 2:25pm On May 03, 2007
Thanks GR Fair, i believe that the info that u av provioded will help many of us that will b going for the discussion/test nest week.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by xeled(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2007
HI GUYS/Gfair

TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU
MY OWN CASE IS THAT I WAS SENT TWO DATES.THE FIRST IS 8TH WHILE THE 2ND IS 9TH ALTHOUGH I HAD SENT A CONFIRMATORY TEST BEFORE I GOT THE LATER DATE.
PLS WHICH DO I GO FOR BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED ON WHICH OF THE DATES DO I ATTEND?
Re: PrimePeople invitees by afam1(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2007
my bro na this thing u go meet whether na for 8th or 9th,so just make up your mind and go for one
Re: PrimePeople invitees by OpeLovely(f): 4:27pm On May 07, 2007
Just go for one. It doesn't matter and i am saying it from experience.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by tijannydot(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2007
i was invited too for discussion and test by 1.30 p.m, i dont think much attention should be given to dress code, all that mtters is what u have upstairs however u can be fromally dressed. i shall be there 2moro and i wish all those invited success. u can reach me on 08056282937 big love!
Re: PrimePeople invitees by tijannydot(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2007
i was invited too for discussion and test by 1.30 p.m, i dont think much attention should be given to dress  code, all that mtters is what u have upstairs however u can be fromally dressed. i shall be there 2moro and i wish all those invited success. u can reach me on 08056282937 big love!
Re: PrimePeople invitees by bruce(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2007
@ GR Fair

Thank you for coming on board to give us more orientation on what the package is all about. I have a problem, I wish you could help me solve.

I applied for the fair when I was in Jos, so I was scheduled for the discussion and test on the 16th of this Month in Abuja, which is nearer to Jos.
Presently, I have relocated from Jos to Port-Harcourt before I received the invitation. Which means increased distance and expenses for me if I should travel from PH to Abuja.

To that effect, I sent a message to the number provided asking to be rescheduled to PH since you have a center in PH and for proximity sake, but yet to get a response. Please what do I do, since my appointed date is next week Wednesday and time is no longer on my side?
I need your advise on what to do.

I will highly appreciate your timely response on this.

Thank You.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by muchluv(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2007
hope afdter the exam u guys will give the others who are about to write what to expect grin
Re: PrimePeople invitees by Alert(f): 5:18pm On May 07, 2007
@ bruce

i have the same centre and date wit u. just keep calling that n0. a celtel line i guess you would get it, i kept trying until one evening when i got 2speak to them.
Re: PrimePeople invitees by bruce(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2007
@Alert

Was your own problem solved or it is not the same with mine?
Re: PrimePeople invitees by bashlanre(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2007
hope 2 see all yall dere and i wish everyone of u success
Re: PrimePeople invitees by gbemiel(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2007
@bruce
i was in the same position, i was scheduled to write the test in lagos but i wanted to take in PH because that where i am Presently. All u have to do is to call them and explain your situation, then they will probably ask for your fullname and email address and hopefully youll get another email from them.
they might tell u that they can't guarantee the rescheduling because of the timing but there is no harm in trying, i was rescheduled for 22nd of this month in PH.

p.s
u should have tired to change the date a long time ago(like end of april or something) Anyhow sha with God all things are possible. Call 014960569
Re: PrimePeople invitees by bruce(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2007
@gbemiel

Thanks a great deal, you seems to be the only one who has offered some advise to my plight.
Though I have tried calling the number provide even b4 the end of April to no avail, I eventually got to send them a text which I am certain they got but didn't reply. I managed to get through the number yesterday and spoke with a lady who says they can't guarantee me any thing. That if I get a reply for reschedule, fine but if not, that means I will have to go to Abuja. Which honestly I can't make it to. Am not financially buoyant to travel to and fro Abuja now.

Nevertheless, I will still try the number you provided, maybe I will get to talk to someone else that might understand with me. I believe God will make a way.

Even if I don't get their reply I will still attend that of PH, anything can happen. Please kindly send me your venue and time. I will go with my initial invitation.

Thanks and One Love!
Re: PrimePeople invitees by tegasite: 9:21am On May 12, 2007
@bruce

Dear Candidate,

Further to our last email to you, the next stage requires us to meet
with you for a short discussion and for you to take an assessment test
(should you pass the one on one screening discussions). We are hopeful
that you will.

The discussions and assessment test with you will be held on 23 May
2007 at LANDMARK HOTELS, 4, WORLU STREET D/ LINE OFF OLU OBASANJO
ROOD, PORT HARCOURT, NIGERIA. Please ensure you arrive by 2:00pm so we
can attend to you.

Should you pass through the discussions successfully, you will be
expected to sit the tests on the same day only. Please come prepared
to spend the day with us. We will not be providing feeding, transport
and accommodation during your stay so kindly ensure that you have
planned for this.

You MUST bring with you the following documents:

- Original birth certificate/proof of age
- Original statement of results, transcripts OR Original
university/polytechnic certificate
- Identification documents –for example, original driver’s license,
- International passport (Nigerian), national ID card, etc
- 2 passport photographs

Please make adequate allowance for the day and treat this mail as
urgent as it is essential you attend this in order to successfully
move forward to attend the Fair in July.

Please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL but call or text 08066183744 to
confirm your attendance.

THIS EMAIL SERVES AS YOUR ENTRY PERMIT INTO THE VENUE. PLEASE BRING
ALONG A PRINTED COPY.

Thank you & regards.

PeoplePrime
Re: PrimePeople invitees by bruce(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2007
@Tegasite
Thanks for your response. I called them today again and the lady promise to send me a new letter for PH but that I will have to call her back on Friday for reminder.

PH I understand is fixed for 3 days. So i will expect my new date, which if I don't get , I will fix in anyone.

Thanks and good luck to you all

(1) (Reply)

Sales & Ticketing; Reservations At Kenya Airways / Employers Or Slave Drivers? / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.