Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I'm In Need Of Bloggers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm In Need Of Bloggers (352 Views)

I'm In Need Of Quality Content Writers And Rewriters. / I Write 100 Percent Unique Articles For Nigerian bloggers For N1 Per Word*** / Bloggers And Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Bloggers by sosa993: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hey everyone! Gosh, I miss nairaland literature section.

So, I don't know if I made an official announcement about my upcoming novel: Fib and the Axe of fury but now that I mentioned it.... It's getting published baby. By our own very Zuma Publishing.

I'm so excited and so thankful to everyone who kept me going with encouraging comments on my work.

You see, publishing is an hectic process and I need bloggers. It doesn't matter if you are a book blogger or not but I need just about anyone to help me out.

My advanced reader's copy will be out to bloggers(reviewers) by May and I would love to get as many reviews as possible.

But to sum it up, here's a list of things I need from bloggers:

A cover reveal

Blog tour

Book review

Launch party etc

If you can't do all please, let me know. All the same, you've got to help me out. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dimension 1625 (sci-fi Short-story) / How To Know Our Previous Lives / The Pickpocket, The Rat And The $100 Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.