Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? (3564 Views)

Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. / How To Spread Butter On Bread Neatly Without A Knife/spoon/fork / Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by pilgrim1(f): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2007
Amala and ewedu. . . pounded yam and ogbonno soup. . .

-- there's no better way than my hand proper!
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by ne4real(f): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
hand of course

u get d real taste of the food
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2007
I only use cutlery when my nails are fixd.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by yewaman1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
MUSTAY: na you biko, One LOve
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Gamba(f): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2007
I ain't forming but i'm so used to FORK, be it eba, amala, poundo, fried yam etc.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by A40(m): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2007
E no go better for fork
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Bblak(f): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2007
I'm not a solid food person really but i'm sure my hands can do the magic when i want to.Bleep ke
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Bosdem(f): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2007
my hands o, anyday anytime
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by tomX1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2007
Nothing beats eating with your hands. But if you are on luch break and have to go back to work and interact with clients u might rather go with cutlery. You know, just to avoid any after smell when you shake hands or something.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by ssRhino: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
It all depends on the settings.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by sanrima(f): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2007
i will use my hand cos it makes it easier and faster, it also makes it more enjoyable. grin cheesy
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by presido1: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2007
Oboy na hand oooooooo i no wan Bleep jare.
I fit get HIV if i use am.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by ayodeji77(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
using your fork or spoon to take local solid food will get not get u to eat withexcitement but if u use ur hand,u will appreciate it even ir the food is not sweet.
so i use my bare hands.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Kemitola(f): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
I wonder o, why should some people use fork when it comes to solid food whether in the public or home. I remembered one party i attended, those that ordered for solid food were eating it with fork. Why? Because they think solid food is a local food and they are ashamed of eating it. When u are eating with hands in their presence, they will said u are no civilised.

Don't mind them o, grin they don't want to be proud to their father's land food. How will they enjoy it with fork.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by mellow(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
I am just back from having my lunch, and there was this man trying to eat garri with fork.

four times he picked up the garri with the fork ad four times the thing fell back into the plate.

one babe now ask ,oga why you de worry yourself? and I did not know when I said I wonder.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by nana(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2007
It varies,
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by 2faces(m): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2007
Why fork? na hand fast pass. Man na my hand oooo. Fork when outside of the house.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by akeye(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2007
its not a matter of forming.
it depends on wat ur're use to

as 4 me i go dey annoy myself if i use fork.na hand straight.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by minute(f): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2007
depends,but im used to eating with a fork.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by naijababe2(f): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2008
i use fork cos i got long nails, but i love using hands, it gives more flavour.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by Nwaka77: 4:01am On Jun 17, 2008
Its hands all the way abeg. Can't be bothered with fork and knife. I just won't enjoy the food, period.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by MethodMan3(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2008
fork or knife or nose, when it comes to drinking garri?
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by elizabetta(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
Always with my hands.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by dragnet: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hands. . . .except when there's an injury
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by origina9ja(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
nah nah nah allow usin ma hand embarassed
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by jekad: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
my hand ooo,wetin concern me wt fork undecided
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by mohawkchic(f): 2:46am On Jun 29, 2008
~Hand most defo . . .Foo-foo,Pounded Yam,havent had eba in a loong while grin if i was to have it Today,hmm mm mm,my hand go work wonders grin
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by mi3(f): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2008
how person go take hand chop salad? una don crae for nairaland oh!!! tongue

as for eba and poundo :d, hand na.wetin concern trailer with railway?, it doesnt taste the same wiv cutlery, i swear!!!!
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by mohawkchic(f): 2:39am On Jun 30, 2008
m.i:

how person go take hand chop salad? una don crae for nairaland oh!!! tongue

as for eba and poundo :d, hand na.wetin concern trailer with railway?, it doesnt taste the same with cutlery, i swear!!!!

~LMAO~ grin
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On Jun 30, 2008
na wah oh cant imagine eating ogbono and poundo with fork? grin

winch kind oyinbo moves be dat?

my six phalanges straight up " grin "
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by moHot(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
As for me it depends on the location, you know there are some places where you may not feel comfortable eating with your hand and it's not that you are trying to be ajeboterish or something but it's just not comfortable for you. but asides that mehnnn! 'atelewo eni kin tan ni je' my HAND.
Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by silat(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2009
my hand does better,even though my sec schl thot us to use fork,but i prefer my hands,infact with soup n wateva in same dish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making My Own Kfc Home Made fried chicken / SQ Professional Nea/Nessa 5Pieces Set Cooking Pot Available In Different Colours / No Pepper In Ibadan ( Pepper Seller On Strike ) 5 Rodo For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.