Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism (12696 Views)

Onyi Echegini Wins Award For The Best Player In US Women's University Football / Raheem Sterling Wins PFA Young Player Of The Year / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by Godsage(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
lilbest4:
it's inferiority complex that makes blacks cry when whites call them blacks and it's not everyone that has inferiority complex. if an albino, who is also white naturally calls you a black monkey will you cry?

I have worked with a Whiteman. If a Whiteman called me a black monkey I'd call him a white pússy.

If a fellow broke hustler like you call you broke will you cry? The answer is no but if your classmate who just made mad money and bought a JLK told you to get of here that you are broke what will happen? Tears. That's it, you already felt insecure and inferior his words just confirmed it that's the same with white and black skin
Until when u are refused of basic healthcare , Jobs , opportunities because of ur skin colour .. When you are harasssed by enforcement agents because u re black and sterotyped to be criminal. That's when u will have sense

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by Godsage(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Philgafauto:

Why don't you just tackle the substance of his submissions rather than trying to race shame the brother. Let's discuss this racism issue from all angles. That bro made some valid points.
What you guys dont understand is that racism go far beyond being mocked for being black. When u re being denied of jobs because of ur skin colour or sterotyped by enforcement agents to be a criminal because u re black. Many of the black guys over there dont even know their root in Africa, nt to even talk of leaving
Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Godsage:

Until when u are refused of basic healthcare , Jobs , opportunities because of ur skin colour .. When you are harasssed by enforcement agents because u re black and sterotyped to be criminal. That's when u will have sense
Sterling and Odoi aren't complaining those things you mentioned. I'm strictly talking about the verbal part.
All southern males in Nigeria are stereotyped to be criminals and fraudsters so what is the point exactly?
Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by ledaman: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
I may not like Man city, but I doff my hat for sterling on his stance against racism!
Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by goodyvin02(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
skarlett:

That's what I tend to watch out for when I'm watching a Man City match grin
Baba is well endowed cheesy
I have a big yansh too
Re: Raheem Sterling Wins Award For Stance Against Racism by phr0nesis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
goodyvin02:
I have a big yansh too
Weyrey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-nigeria Footballer Nduka Ugbade Becomes The First NPFL Coach To Be Sacked / 12 African Coaches Who Won AFCON / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.