Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Thank You Lumide533 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thank You Lumide533 (756 Views)

Sale is over!!! Prices back to normal. Thank you. / Promo sale ended,Thank you all for your patronage,it was an honor / **Checkout this Power Bank*** 30KMAH, 9K(Get This Thank Us Later), 7 DAYS RETURN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Lumide533 by remi1444: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2019
I've been an avid visitor of technology market section to at least read and check price for flagship device lol.
Sometime last week, I accidentally stumbled on a super sweet deal by Lumide533 where he advertised about a "scrap"(are you seriously calling a working 'perfect' Samsung J727P phone scrap) because of the fact that the camera fails and it doesn't have a battery cover. so I had to hit him up on whatsapp to get more information about my prospective buy. what I love about my experience is the fact that he was always around to answer my questions even the annoying ones.

fast forward, we negotiated and I asked my pals to help me pay him via transferring him the amount we agreed on since I wasn't around. he even was understanding enough to help me get a pouch and screen guard and waybilled to my school.

Egbon Lumide533, thanks you very much for your honesty, I'm appreciative of your deed, you made me and my friends believe that there are still some honest people in Nigeria and nairaland even with scandals rocking well-known users here...i didn't mention names oo lol.

this is his profile link https://www.nairaland.com/lumide533
He is a tech engineer, sells Rsims(whatever that means), unlock phones and also check lock status of phones for shikini amount, PLEASE PATRONIZE HIM
NB: he'll be taking aback to see me making this post, I wasn't paid nor was there an sort of obligation to do this, I did this to appreciate him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Lumide533 by adecamp(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Lumide na senior man
Re: Thank You Lumide533 by lumide533(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2019
remi1444:
I've been an avid visitor of technology market section to at least read and check price for flagship device lol.
Sometime last week, I accidentally stumbled on a super sweet deal by Lumide533 where he advertised about a "scrap"(are you seriously calling a working 'perfect' Samsung J727P phone scrap) because of the fact that the camera fails and it doesn't have a battery cover. so I had to hit him up on whatsapp to get more information about my prospective buy. what I love about my experience is the fact that he was always around to answer my questions even the annoying ones.

fast forward, we negotiated and I asked my pals to help me pay him via transferring him the amount we agreed on since I wasn't around. he even was understanding enough to help me get a pouch and screen guard and waybilled to my school.

Egbon Lumide533, thanks you very much for your honesty, I'm appreciative of your deed, you made me and my friends believe that there are still some honest people in Nigeria and nairaland even with scandals rocking well-known users here...i didn't mention names oo lol.

this is his profile link https://www.nairaland.com/lumide533
He is a tech engineer, sells Rsims(whatever that means), unlock phones and also check lock status of phones for shikini amount, PLEASE PATRONIZE HIM
NB: he'll be taking aback to see me making this post, I wasn't paid nor was there an sort of obligation to do this, I did this to appreciate him.

Thanks so much remi

1 Like

Re: Thank You Lumide533 by remi1444: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2019
lumide533:

Thanks so much remi
#Godsblessings
Re: Thank You Lumide533 by remi1444: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2019
adecamp:
Lumide na senior man
gaskiya, he truly is.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note8 Duos Sold! / UK Used Hp Elitebook 2570p Intel Core I5 12.5" Laptop @ 58K. / Mint Condition Note 8 Duos Selling Cheap For 90k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.