Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,510 members, 7,833,685 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Can I Treat Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Treat Stroke (1946 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2019
A stroke occurs when the blood supply to part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, depriving brain tissue of oxygen and nutrients. Within minutes, brain cells begin to die.

A stroke is a medical emergency. Prompt treatment is crucial. Early action can minimize brain damage and potential complications.

The good news is that strokes can be treated and prevented, and many fewer Americans die of stroke now than in the past.
Symptoms
Watch for these signs and symptoms if you think you or someone else may be having a stroke. Pay attention to when the signs and symptoms begin. The length of time they have been present can affect your treatment options:

Trouble with speaking and understanding. You may experience confusion. You may slur your words or have difficulty understanding speech.
Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg. You may develop sudden numbness, weakness or paralysis in your face, arm or leg. This often happens just on one side of your body. Try to raise both your arms over your head at the same time. If one arm begins to fall, you may be having a stroke. Also, one side of your mouth may droop when you try to smile.
Trouble with seeing in one or both eyes. You may suddenly have blurred or blackened vision in one or both eyes, or you may see double.
Headache. A sudden, severe headache, which may be accompanied by vomiting, dizziness or altered consciousness, may indicate you're having a stroke.
Trouble with walking. You may stumble or experience sudden dizziness, loss of balance or loss of coordination.
When to see a doctor
Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any signs or symptoms of a stroke, even if they seem to fluctuate or disappear. Think "FAST" and do the following:

FACE.
Ask the person to smile. Does one side of the face droop?
ARMS.
Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward? Or is one arm unable to rise up?
SPEECH.
Ask the person to repeat a simple phrase. Is his or her speech slurred or strange?
TIME.
If you observe any of these signs,
Call our hotline. +2349093333700. ( watsapp +2348038616151).

Our Treatment is within 8 days with 100% guarantee.
As in money back Guarantee.

Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by vanjos: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Are you coming in person or you will send the products?
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 12:04pm On May 06, 2019
you can send someone to my office
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:18am On May 28, 2019
our treatment work like magic, money back guarantee.

Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
i need two people to treat for free for three days .
i mean partial stroke patient.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by cyntobless(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2019
My mum has partial stroke, its been a year now,she can't talk very well and not walking
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2019
let me give her 3 days treatment watsapp me on +2348038616151
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by Baroba(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2019
cyntobless:
My mum has partial stroke, its been a year now,she can't talk very well and not walking

She needs stroke rehabilitation not some funny herbs you cannot verify..
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2019
baroba, i don't think you know what you are talking about
did i ask anyone to bring money the answer is no.
what i have with me for stroke is not a joke
i repeat is not a joke.
for now i just want to save life.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Baroba:

She needs stroke rehabilitation not some funny herbs you cannot verify..

i don't why some of you jump into conclusion and believe everybody here is a joker,
MR Baroba, im not one of them what i have with me for stroke is 100% guarantee.
i mean money back guarantee.
don't joke with me i have been saving people's life not today.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2019
cyntobless:

let me give her 3 days treatment watsapp me on +2348038616151
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Casptainspecial:
Are you Lagos ?

The stroke will disappear within just 3 weeks no matter how strong it is

Just get JIGSIMUR or check my signature for our office address in Lagos

The three days treatment will tell you if my herbs are effective or not,
i base in Lagos, my office is at Allen roundabout. you can watsapp or call on +2348038616151.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
We need Distributor in the North for our stroke product , drop your number or
watsapp
+2348038616151.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2019
If anyone doubt my treatment i will treat the person for three days before charging the person for any money.
My treatment is not a joke.
i wonder why some people had to jump into my page and make negative comment and advertise there drugs.
i have people that i have treated with a complete healing. both stroke and cancer.
I'm not one of those fool out there.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by agbeman: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
If anyone doubt my treatment i will treat the person for three days before charging the person for any money.
i wonder why some people had to jump into my page and make negative comment and advertise there drugs.
i have people that i have treated with a complete healing. both stroke and cancer.

Based to this statement.... I will like to prove your statement. My mother is 72yrs she is suffering for both diabetes & hypertension. She can not walk by herself except we support her. Can you prove your treatment on her. If so I'll still introduce you to about 3people more that you will treat. How can I contact you. Kindly treat as urgent.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
does she has stroke ?
watsapp me on +2348038616151.
agbeman:

Based to this statement.... I will like to prove your statement. My mother is 72yrs she is suffering for both diabetes & hypertension. She can not walk by herself except we support her. Can you prove your treatment on her. If so I'll still introduce you to about 3people more that you will treat. How can I contact you. Kindly treat as urgent.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Akintunde is my first patient
He is 17 years old when he has stroke he was taken to several places for treatment with know result, Akintunde can not walk neither eat by himself, they have to count every 5 days before they can feed him with only pap which they have to use pan to hang one side of his mouth to be able to open so as to enable them to feed him with pap.
He can not talk for months.
my sister told me about it which we swing into action with our products.
with the glory of God. Akintunde can walk, talk, and go back to school now with 100% recovery.

We treat but God heal.

if anyone want to confirm this i can drop his number .
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Another Testimonials through Mr Osimiri in Port-harcourt ,
He also treat people of any kind of disease,
he called me to ask if i have anything for stroke that the person can not walk nor talk
that they have spent a lots of money with many herbal drugs and English drugs but did not work for her,
i told him i have what the woman can use within 3-7 days treatment that she will see wonder
i supply my stroke treatment drugs to him in PHC this morning he called to thank me that the woman can walk and talk, and
he is ready to go to Radio station for me that i need to be known and save life.
thanks MR OSIMIRI for having faith in us we will go places together with your dream for me.
you can call him for your perusal +2348033417941. MR OSIMIRI PORT-HARCOURT.
For more infomation about our herbs
watsapp +2348038616151 0R VISIT our Instagram page

@natureherbsclinic1.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Another testimonials from Ilorin an old woman of 82 years, has had stroke for the past three years now, they have use several drugs for her to know avail, i was contacted by my friend in PHC her name is vieno, which she ask if my product can work for the woman and i said yes, which i gave her my price and the next day she paid me and the next two days i supply them with the local herbs.
To the glory of God the woman can talk and move around in less than two weeks of treatment.

Our treatment is not a joke as i use to say, if you have anyone that has been down with stroke, years does not matter,
we will treat the person with 100% guarantee.

We thank God Forever.
For more information about our treatment
Contact +2348038616151( watsapp).
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Another wonderful testimonials in Lagos and ILORIN. stroke of 3 years and 2 years gone completely 100%.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by JoneDavies: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Diet therapy
Stroke is a disease that consumes the most social resources.
Patients with stroke often have disability after a stroke, and the limbs on one side will be partial, not only inconvenient, but the whole family will also suffer. However, there is currently no good and effective medical technology that allows these stroke patients to stand up and take care of themselves. The clinical trial of stem cell therapy is to try to use stem cells to regenerate the brain, nerves and blood vessels of stroke patients and restore walking ability.
The purpose of diet nutrition therapy is systemic nutritional support, protection of brain function, and promotion of nerve cell repair and functional recovery. Individualization is required in the supply of dietary nutrition, that is, according to the patient's condition, whether there are complications, whether it is normal diet, digestion and absorption function, body weight, blood lipids, blood sugar, electrolytes and other factors, propose different dietary nutrition treatment programs.
In the acute phase of diet treatment is to allow patients to pass the critical phase and create conditions for recovery. During the recovery period, recommendations for a reasonable diet should be made to correct undernutrition or malnutrition, promote recovery and prevent recurrence.
Dietary treatment for critically ill patients: Patients with severe or coma who have vomiting or gastrointestinal bleeding within 2 to 3 days of onset should be fasted and supplemented with veins. After 3 days, nasal feeding was started. In order to adapt to the absorption function of the digestive tract, rice soup and sucrose were mainly used in the first few days, 200 to 250 ml each time, 4 to 5 times a day.
In the case that it has been tolerated, mixed milk is added to increase heat, protein and fat, and milk, rice soup, sucrose, eggs, and a small amount of vegetable oil can be used. For those who have long coma and complications, they should supply high-heat, high-fat mixed milk to ensure that there are 90~1log of protein, 100g of fat, 300g of carbohydrate, total heat of 10.46MJ (2500kcal), total liquid volume. 2500ml, 300~400ml each time, 6~7 times a day. Nasal feeding should be slower to prevent backflow into the trachea. If necessary, a homogenized diet or a factor diet can be used.
treatment
When the disease occurs, the body is not paralyzed, the mouth is skewed, the words are unfavorable, and even suddenly fainting, unconsciousness is the main symptom. Under normal circumstances, the initial period is 2 weeks after the onset of the acute phase, after 2 weeks into the recovery period, more than half a year is the sequelae. In the acute phase, the comprehensive treatment with integrated Chinese and Western medicine has the best effect, while in the recovery period, Chinese medicine, especially acupuncture treatment, occupies a very important position. Acupuncture can significantly improve the functions of limbs and language, improve the cure rate, and is the main treatment. method.
Acupuncture has a long history of treating stroke, and it has a unique effect. In the traditional Chinese medicine classic "Huang Di Nei Jing" more than 2,000 years ago, there is a clear record: "The partial dryness (that is, the half-length is not awkward), the body is not used and painful, the words are unchanged, the mind is not chaotic, the disease is between the tillers, the giant needle takes it, Benefiting from its inadequacy, it is more than enough to damage it." Later generations of doctors have discussed acupuncture treatment of this disease. Whether it is acupoint or acupuncture, it has been continuously improved and improved, and accumulated rich experience. On the basis of summarizing the experience of previous treatments, modern acupuncturists use modern scientific methods to innovate constantly, so that the efficiency and cure rate of acupuncture treatment of this disease have been greatly improved. The traditional method of acupuncture and moxibustion is mainly to clear the meridians, and more of the points of the yang meridian, supplemented by the points of the yin meridian, are effective for most of the symptoms of stroke. Recently, there has been acupuncture "eye-opening and sputum-opening" method applied to the clinical treatment of stroke disease. This method has been reformed in the selection of acupoint group and needle-handling method, taking the Yinjing acupoint as the main and the Yangjing acupoint as the supplement. It is to improve the function of the brain of the Yuanshen House, to wake up the mind and the network. Using a bee tail needle to prick acupuncture points is more effective than acupuncture treatment alone. The efficacy of bee acupuncture on sequelae of stroke is directly related to its relatively complex chemical composition. The mechanism of action is mainly the result of the comprehensive biological effects and biological effects of these chemical components. Brain stroke is a difficult disease, and Chinese and Western medicine treatment has no ideal effect. The use of bee acupuncture therapy has given hope to the rehabilitation of patients with stroke.
Potent anti-oxidant enzyme to remove lipid hydroperoxides in biological samples. [url][url]Allene oxide synthase [/url]https://www.creative-enzymes.com/similar/AOS_70.html[/url]converts lipoxygenase derived fatty acid hydroperoxides to unstable allene epoxides. In plants, allene oxide is a precursor of jasmonic acid, which is important for growth regulation.
Re: How Can I Treat Stroke by fibroidclinic1: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
we treat between 3- 14 days with 100% guarantee.

For more information
contact; +2348038616151(watsapp).

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have HIV? / COVID-91: France Converted High Speed Train Into ICU To Transport Patients(Pics) / Magic Mushrooms - The Best Remedy To Cure Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.