Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. (2788 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / How To Open Offerup And Letgo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Cities to search for around CONNECTICUT:

Connecticut 06516
New haven and it's environs

SOUTH CAROLINA
places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:
Collegestreet South carolina zipcode 29096
Columbia

N/B

1) Need I say that I'd gladly appreciate if deep thought is given to this phrase "Should I risk doing business with this man or not" before sending me a chat on Whatsapp.

2) Sending a chat requesting to see pictures or videos of me(like we're auditioning for project fame) would likely land you a BLOCK award.

3) I'm not a huge fan of P.m,so I'd only opt for messages via whatsapp

Exchange rate: 375/1$

Gas charge within 20 miles radius is 25$(multiple distance attracts extra charge)

ETA is at least 8 working days AFTER shipping.

That aside stay winning!
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Touchscreen Dell Precision M3800
Touchscreen Dell precision M3800 - i7 16Gb of ram 256GB of hard Drive storage. pick up confirmed.

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Ajeborhustler1: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
$25 for two miles shocked

3 Likes

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ajeborhustler1:
$25 for two miles shocked
That includes insurance on your item.
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
$25 2miles including insurance for shipping or ?

And who have u picked for here on NL

the laptop pick up is for who?

Last but not the least, carry schinapp go meet lionlee216 and Mikkyangel, once they give go ahead hurricane Maria go happen here grin

1 Like

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by ImFortress(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2019
hillsway:
Cities to search for around CONNECTICUT:

Connecticut 06516
New haven and it's environs

SOUTH CAROLINA
places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:
Collegestreet South carolina zipcode 29096
Columbia

N/B

1) Need I say that I'd gladly appreciate if deep thought is given to this phrase "Should I risk doing business with this man or not" before sending me a chat on Whatsapp.

2) Sending a chat requesting to see pictures or videos of me(like we're auditioning for project fame) would likely land you a BLOCK award.

3) I'm not a huge fan of P.m,so I'd only opt for messages via whatsapp on +96893948973.

Exchange rate: 375/1$

Gas charge within 2 miles radius is 25$(multiple distance attracts extra charge)

ETA is at least 8 working days AFTER shipping.

That aside stay winning!

You mean 20 mile radius? cause I'm seeing 2 mile

1 Like

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
GadgetHunter:
$25 2miles including insurance for shipping or ?

And who have u picked for here on NL

the laptop pick up is for who?

Last but not the least, carry schinapp go meet lionlee216 and Mikkyangel, once they give go ahead hurricane Maria go happen here grin
Ordinarily,blocked award would I have offered you like a glass of fine wine,but just chill make I school you small smiley
I bought a couple of gadgets from your said "dude" few years back,but since we weren't on the same page as regards attitude I had to pull off. Unlike you though, I started off the LA/SC pickup thread with past students of mine based in L.A and SC. Sure I had Thomas's like you, who wouldn't offer solution but rather make noise, trying to drown the few risk takers we've got left.
Stay woke and stay blessed!

N.B
Before any other picker came on board to contest your "dude" , guess who set the pace?
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
ImFortress:

You mean 20 mile radius? cause I'm seeing 2 mile
20 miles.
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 02, 2019
hillsway:
Ordinarily,blocked award would I have offered you like a glass of fine wine,but just chill make I school you small smiley
I bought a couple of gadgets from your said "dude" few years back,but since we weren't on the same page as regards attitude I had to pull off. Unlike you though, I started off the LA/SC pickup thread with past students of mine based in L.A and SC. Sure I had Thomas's like you, who wouldn't offer solution but rather make noise, trying to drown the few risk takers we've got left.

N.B
Before any other picker came on board to contest your "dude" , guess who set the pace?
who u wan school? guy you’re too proud, humble yourself and learn, I need to be a Thomas and you have every right to proof me wrong, that being said

All this one you’re doing with ppl asking questions for proof/validation and u giving a rude/proud clap-back instead of u explaining further, won’t help u

I am the one sending my money to u to pick up things for me but before I can do that I need to see 2/3 reviews about u, and that’s what I was looking for here, instead of u to show us how legit u r, u r busy bragging, wetin concern me with who started it and who’s still doing it

Even the guys you’re calling my dudes mikkyangel, daaz001 and lionlee216 we don’t communicate outside the pickup bracket, they’ll only help make ppl trust u more and search deals around ur environs if they endorse u but proudness no go allow u

Prove to ppl their money is safe with u and stop being proud, ode!

that aside don’t ever threaten to block me again, u dey whine me ni?

Stay woke and remain blessed

13 Likes

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by ImFortress(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2019
hillsway:
20 miles.
I think the SC zip code is incorrect
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2019
Any reviews? Biko I've seen stuffs I need
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
ImFortress:

I think the SC zip code is incorrect
29044/29401. Do make your search around Orangeburg.
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 2:31am On May 04, 2019
S9+ with all accessories picked up for 200$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEt-iYMvwNY
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Kreamie(m): 3:45am On May 04, 2019
Being a pacesetter doesn’t count for much tbh..

You should have just laughed his comment off or just respond subtly but then again, our ego wouldn’t let us see road.
hillsway:

N.B

2 Likes

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by SenatorAiyzik: 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
hillsway:
S9+ with all accessories picked up for 200$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEt-iYMvwNY

im interested
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by UrRealG: 5:54pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Aythereal: 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
If you see deal here give me, I’m ready to risk my money on the new picker grin
UrRealG:
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by UrRealG: 6:10pm On May 04, 2019
Aythereal:
If you see deal here give me, I’m ready to risk my money on the new picker grin

Sure thing
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 4:08am On May 19, 2019
Acer Laptop Aspire E 15 E5-574G-54Y2 picked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-9SJOeyZXE
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 3:40am On May 26, 2019

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 4:07am On May 26, 2019
Picked up in waterbury.

1 Share

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:46am On May 26, 2019
Any S9 or S9+ deal??
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Any S9 or S9+ deal??
kindly make your search and hit me up.
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2019
HP pavilion picked up in west haven.
Touch screen
1TB Hard drive
12Gb of Ram

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by sotall(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2019
Oga Hillsway

Well done sir
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2019
sotall:
Oga Hillsway

Well done sir
chairman I hail smiley, by the way no put oga for my name o!
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
All in Lagos.

Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by hillsway(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
IPhones loading...
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2019
sotall:
Oga Hillsway

Well done sir

Is he legit?
Re: Offerup And Letgo Item Pickup Around CONNECTICUT. by shalomt4321: 12:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Boss abeg I wan do pickup for South Carolina I need your help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lenovo X1 Carbon, i7-7th gen, 16GB RAM, Fingerprint Reader (Price Slash) / Clean Core I7 Dell Latitude E5540 With Graphics@210k Only. / Used Cat Tab For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.