Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

"Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men (3562 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by MsDoris(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
There is nothing as satisfying as being eaten well by your man, guys, if you think I'm lying ask your woman or your female friends.

And obviously Big Brother Naija 2018 star Cee-c is also keen on it as she took to Social media to share a photo with the inscription 'Eat Your Girl Right' written on it.

Now you know guys, so if you are still slacking, work on it so you don't lose your woman to another man. #winkz

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/eat-your-girl-right-bbnaija-cee-c-sends.html

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by mikejj(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by utenwuson: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
And u are a girl to who? One alhaji

1 Like

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by Orientalbrother: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
That's my girl, cee bae kiss
Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by Orientalbrother: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
utenwuson:
And u are a girl to who? One alhaji
is that against any law?
Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
I tag cee-c grin grin grin

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by MrSensor(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by ikemesit4477: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
What are we eating! Spoil brat!

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by Nlstudent97(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
abeg if you know say God don bless you abeg try show me small love for school make i take see front

fcmb

i go appreciate any amount abeg
Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by OboOlora(f): 4:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Forehead like front of Brabus!
Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:45am On Apr 27, 2019
KEEP EATING O..... UNTIL U JAM THE ONE WEY GET GONORRHEA...

Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by partnerbizz4: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Eat where?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: "Eat Your Girl Right" - Bbnaija Cee-c Sends Out Naughty Message To All The Men by Nelly21: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2019
"Treat your girl right" is what it says oo. People of the world!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians And Footballers - Who Are Richer? / PHOTO :Beyonce Features In New Pop Art Advertising Campaign For Pepsi Max! / True List Of Celebrities Who Have Donated To OJB; D'banj,2 Face,wizkid Not On Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.