Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention (32962 Views)

Ojo Arowosafe (Fadeyi Oloro) Is Dead / Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Hohukpxi: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
[]

Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by soke02(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2019
Y only male actors day fall sick with unknown ailments
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Grupo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
All these actors that are falling sick, don't they have children?

Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
This man gave me lots of night mares when I was a child.
I welcome myself back from the 2 weeks Bancation
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by hardeydara213(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
the movie industry generally needs GOD'S intervention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by winsh: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
They are busy on instagram buying gucci and flaunting rubbish, when yawa gas now they will start begging poor people.
wifeesnatcher:
The era of sickness among veteran actors/actresses. I hope the young and upcoming are learning from this

Save 60% of your income in capital projects and investment and you won't need to disseminate to the world before you treat yourself

I wish him quick recovery
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by TheIkoro(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
AnonymousIP:
@SOUNDAZA

Actor Fadeyi Oloro is sick and needs urgent medical attention

Ojo Arowosafe who is widely known as Fadeyi Oloro is sick and needs urgent medical attention.

The veteran actor has been battling undisclosed ailment and has been stuck in a general hospital for some weeks.

The state of his health had allegedly deteriorated earlier in the year after which he was admitted to the hospital.

The tale of his bedridden state was first brought to the attention of the public by a younger colleague, Ibrahim Chatta.

Speaking on the development, Chatta appealed to fans to support the ailing actor financially.

Chatta went on to appeal to his colleagues to also donate generously to the treatment of the actor.

In 2012, Daily Post reported that Fadeyi was run down by a moving vehicle in Osun state during a political rally he attended.

Fadeyi Oloro became popular in Jimoh Aliu’s TV production, ‘Yanpon Yanrin,’ which features Jimoh Aliu, Orisabunmi.

Recently, Baba Suwe was down with chronic diabetes and resorted to the public for help. The actor has since received medical attention after the involvement of his colleagues, several Nigerians that included the Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo and Minister for Health,Isaac Adewole.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/actor-fadeyi-oloro-is-sick-and-needs-urgent-medical-attention/

Fadeyi Oloro: talented actor.
Arelu: brilliant play.
Nigeria: wherein neither can either thrive, or survive.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by PeacenLove2: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
crossfm:
The way this whole celebrity sickness in Nigeria is going is very wrong o.let me make it clear that am not against peaple who are willing to help,but it's really getting out of hand.the actors guide should do something about the health insurance of its members.what happens to the common man who is not a celebrity.If everyone who is sick comes online for financial assistance that means we will loose count.I wish him quick recovery.

The problem is not limited to Nigerian Actors Guild. The whole nation has a health crisis. People are dying of absolutely treatable diseases.

Some ailments especially those who come naturally with ageing, with the poor health care and health insurance system, everybody is vulnerable. This is a nation with high rate of poverty which means in an unfortunate event of coming down with these diseases, it's an instant death sentence or one resorts to begging for fund.

It is so inhumane to have to go through that, friends and family members feeling useless and hopeless. It goes back to this government. Health care has to be made priority. If the proper facilities were available in our own country, maybe treatment won't be so expensive and more people will be able to afford their own care. But this that people resort to in order to survive, not sustainable and a threat to the idea of human dignity. It is very unfortunate. God help us.

Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Christmasdon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
The era of sickness among veteran actors/actresses. I hope the young and upcoming are learning from this

Save 60% of your income in capital projects and investment and you won't need to disseminate to the world before you treat yourself

I wish him quick. recovery
. I think then was when motion pictures starring on our tv's was more quality but they earn less, can't be compared to this time when producers n actors are shallow in coming up with something better and they get paid in big sums. i think the-actors we have now, can take proper care of themselves even at retirement ages. not only at that but also in future.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by TheIkoro(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yakade:
O ga o

That which will inevitably occur as the most accursed of all generations continues striving to put The Fire out that is The Wrathful Vengeance of Ikoro Iyineleda, is obvious in this picture.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Show me his picture, I no knw am abeg
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Christmasdon(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nollywood is like they stay under an iroko tree dressed with funny human look-alive skull having big tooths that can be said whitish. Ribbons made of red materials looking almost scaring even at the first glance. And they probably start to invoke strange gods which have bitter names. These actors after playing such roles come out having one sickness type or the other. CAREFUL!
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Christmasdon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
PeacenLove2:

The problem is not limited to Nigerian Actors Guild. The whole nation has a health crisis. People are dying of absolutely treatable diseases.

Some ailments especially those who come naturally with ageing, with the poor health care and health insurance system, everybody is vulnerable. This is a nation with high rate of poverty which means in an unfortunate event of coming down with these diseases, it's an instant death sentence or one resorts to begging for fund.

It is so inhumane to have to go through that, friends and family members feeling useless and hopeless. It goes back to this government. Health care has to be made priority. If the proper facilities were available in our own country, maybe treatment won't be so expensive and more people will be able to afford their own care. But this that people resort to in order to survive, not sustainable and a threat to the idea of human dignity. It is very unfortunate. God help us.
. Are you an actor.?
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by crossfm: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
PeacenLove2:

Thanks for your insight on this issue,the nations health sector is indeed in a state of emergency just as most other sectors.if only the government of the day will sincerely do something about the health sector.back to the issue at hand.what you don't undastand is that we Nigerians can take advantage of situations.don't be suprise if this whole issue continues like this peaple who can afford their bills will still come online to beg simply because Mr A and B got assistance.
Another funny thing about all these is that peaple who in one way or the other in the past,who ought to have contributed in the development of the health sector will now come as a messiah just for political intrest or public praise.sometimes when I remember about my kid and other kids out there I will be scared for their future.I really pray for a better Nigeria and I think we can only get there when we do away with religious and tribal sentiments.may God guide and protect us.one love.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by naijajobx: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
Seek forr help too
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ianq: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Yakade:
O ga o

I may have ruptured a lung while trying to stifle my laughter, seeing this pic. ..not laughing now, while meditating for the healing of my body, of the organ.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Onemind9: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
More than a million or two was contributed directly into his account 2-3months ago. I watched it on YouTube (ESABOD) Ewe nation donated for him while Mama called to confirm if he was getting alert.

Did he not use the money as being directed by Mama Esabod ?
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by fireinmyborns: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
I sympathize with him at this trying times. But please this goes to celebrities, you can sign up for health insurance with any of the health management organizations (HMO) in the country. This enables you to get treatment to the extent that your subscription covers in times of need. The idea of seeking public contribution when sick for people who could afford the insurance is not good. Pls I encourage everyone to get health insurance to avoid looking on to others for help in times of sickness.

Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by CHAVINCI: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
MA see how much otedola go give am make me sef do sick
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by PeacenLove2: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
crossfm:
Thanks for your insight on this issue,the nations health sector is indeed in a state of emergency just as most other sectors.if only the government of the day will sincerely do something about the health sector.back to the issue at hand.what you don't undastand is that we Nigerians can take advantage of situations.don't be suprise if this whole issue continues like this peaple who can afford their bills will still come online to beg simply because Mr A and B got assistance.
Another funny thing about all these is that peaple who in one way or the other in the past,who ought to have contributed in the development of the health sector will now come as a messiah just for political intrest or public praise.sometimes when I remember about my kid and other kids out there I will be scared for their future.I really pray for a better Nigeria and I think we can only get there when we do away with religious and tribal sentiments.may God guide and protect us.one love.

One love.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by PeacenLove2: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Christmasdon:
. Are you an actor.?

No.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Charly68: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
People should call his Governor to take good care of him..Fayemi are you there ?
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by KIDfurniture(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
These actors should learn to save enough money for the future.. especially for the sickness waiting for them in the future.. Yoruba ones na to sleep around with different girls them while the igbo ones will embark on project that will eventually crash them.. Please start saving and save yourself and your family this embarrassment .
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Dearlord(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Another Hero about to fall.

May the lord send him a helper sooner than expected.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by datigbogirl: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2019
AnonymousIP:
@SOUNDAZA

Actor Fadeyi Oloro is sick and needs urgent medical attention

Ojo Arowosafe who is widely known as Fadeyi Oloro is sick and needs urgent medical attention.

The veteran actor has been battling undisclosed ailment and has been stuck in a general hospital for some weeks.

The state of his health had allegedly deteriorated earlier in the year after which he was admitted to the hospital.

The tale of his bedridden state was first brought to the attention of the public by a younger colleague, Ibrahim Chatta.

Speaking on the development, Chatta appealed to fans to support the ailing actor financially.

Chatta went on to appeal to his colleagues to also donate generously to the treatment of the actor.

In 2012, Daily Post reported that Fadeyi was run down by a moving vehicle in Osun state during a political rally he attended.

Fadeyi Oloro became popular in Jimoh Aliu’s TV production, ‘Yanpon Yanrin,’ which features Jimoh Aliu, Orisabunmi.

Recently, Baba Suwe was down with chronic diabetes and resorted to the public for help. The actor has since received medical attention after the involvement of his colleagues, several Nigerians that included the Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo and Minister for Health,Isaac Adewole.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/actor-fadeyi-oloro-is-sick-and-needs-urgent-medical-attention/

Not again. Na when all this pipu go stop to dey scam us na

The one dem dey do for their yeye nollywood never do ne?
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by oduademonest: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2019
Fadeyi has jazz or at least he knows people with good jazz

Make hin use am

Use what you have to get what you want
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by IndianRomeo: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Fadeyi oloro, a fii suke.
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Thunday1005(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Baba suwe b4 now fadeyi
Re: FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Champneys: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Nawa. All of them just dey sick!

Stephanie Okereke's Vacation Pictures In Europe / Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / Terry G Slaps DJ During Performance In Lagos