Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab (1759 Views)

Toyota Corrolla For Urgent Disposal / Selling My Toyota Corrolla To Buy A LEXUS ES330, Price And Mantianance? / See The 2020 Toyota Corrolla (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by Akinyele124(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
BODY: first body,
INTERIOR: Fabric interior.
DETAILS: L.E,
8 month used,
Premium Brainbox
Extremely clean in and out,
A.C working perfectly
Good tyres,
Sharp engine and Gear.
CALL or Whatsapp me

Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by pek(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2019
When you are ready to sell, you will put up more information

2 Likes

Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by Oluromantic: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Is it LE, CE or Special edition. Does it have a flier behind. How many years fairly used is it, forget clean or no clean. What condition is d brain box, lower arms, ball joints in short all the forward and rear suspensions.is the ac compressor, condenser and evaporator in good condition abi u just load gas put weh go soon leak finish. You come dey say there's AC

1 Like

Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by emitope: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oluromantic:
Is it LE, CE or Special edition. Does it have a flier behind. How many years fairly used is it, forget clean or no clean. What condition is d brain box, lower arms, ball joints in short all the forward and rear suspensions.is the ac compressor, condenser and evaporator in good condition abi u just load gas put weh go soon leak finish. You come dey say there's AC
I don't think he is a serious seller. Inadequate information, inadequate picture(s)....
Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by Boo3nity(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
emitope:

I don't think he is a serious seller. Inadequate information, inadequate picture(s)....

You're wrong sir.
He is either a greedy 10th in line, third party car seller or one of the now rampant car selling scammers that have besieged NL like they did every other dedicated, service providing sites in Nigeria.
Poverty reality n the struggle is now very real for this lazy peeps BUT sadly, one allegedly mature slowpoke reading this piece will still fall into the hands of his kind n later lament on this same platform.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by Akinyele124(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Boo3nity:

You're wrong sir.
He is either a greedy 10th in line, third party car seller or one of the now rampant car selling scammers that have besieged NL like they did every other dedicated, service providing sites in Nigeria.
Poverty reality n the struggle is now very real for this lazy peeps BUT sadly, one allegedly mature slowpoke reading this piece will still fall into the hands of his kind n later lament on this same platform.
. Hello Boo3nity and my people in the forum. I am really amazed on the assumption of many people on this platform, u don't blame peoples if they are not getting something right. u only need to guide the fellow. honestly speaking I am just a novice on posting cars online for sale. and more over the vehicle belongs to me, I used to be a dealer based in Osun. Now what I expect of u my people is to guide the seller how he/she is expected to analyze the market. THANKS FOR THE LESSON LEARNT!.
Re: Extremely Clean 2004 Toyota Corrolla Up For Grab by lordkenny(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2019
Akinyele124:
. Hello Boo3nity and my people in the forum. I am really amazed on the assumption of many people on this platform, u don't blame peoples if they are not getting something right. u only need to guide the fellow. honestly speaking I am just a novice on posting cars online for sale. and more over the vehicle belongs to me, I used to be a dealer based in Osun. Now what I expect of u my people is to guide the seller how he/she is expected to analyze the market. THANKS FOR THE LESSON LEARNT!.

Then do the needful. Remember to quote price as well.

(1) (Reply)

Kia Carens Problem / Pikidi.com Vs Olist.ng Which Is The Best To Sell Car Fast / Hlxg Led For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.