Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. (684 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Chargeback On A Fraudulent Transfer / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Tesclaros(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Please I sold something to someone. And now the bank are against me that the transfer was fraudulent. Never knew the person that did the transfer wasn’t the real owner of the account. And now my account is frozen. I have prove that I sold the item to the person. How do I overcome this without losing any money ?
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tesclaros:
Please I sold something to someone. And now they bank are against me that the transfer was fraudulent. Never knew the person that did the transfer wasn’t the real owner of the account. And now my account is frozen. I have prove that I sold the item to the person. How do I overcome this without losing any money ?
hmmm that one hard
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
What is the something?

You get cctv for shop? If you get prove take it to the bank.
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Tesclaros(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
fuckerstard:
What is the something?

You get cctv for shop?
bitcoins
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
Tesclaros:
bitcoins

Haaa btc, things fall apart. Try your luck.
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Tesclaros(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
fuckerstard:

Haaa btc, things fall apart. Try your luck.
bro please how? I can’t think straight again. Been down since afternoon
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by nifemi25(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
I will advice you print out the transaction details for evidence prove.... I'm sure once you can proof your innocent your account will be active... Don't be scared.... Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by Tesclaros(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2019
nifemi25:
I will advice you print out the transaction details for evidence prove.... I'm sure once you can proof your innocent your account will be active... Don't be scared.... Best of luck
thank you
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by SOFTENGR: 4:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Cash-less system has been destroyed by crooks.
Re: I Received A Fraudulent Transfer . Please Help. by gulfer: 4:59am On Apr 27, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Cash-less system has been destroyed by crooks.
Even the proponents. (Oyimno) is a thief angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How Our Father Raped Us – Two Sisters Narrate To Court / Heartbreaking Photo Of Dead Migrant Father And Daughter Trying To Get To The US / Students Of Tai Solarin University Destroy A Car Belonging To A SARS Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.