Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Conquer By Who You Are And The Power Of God In You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Conquer By Who You Are And The Power Of God In You (275 Views)

The Strategy We Used To Conquer Cultism In Federal Poly Nekede - School Rector / The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer By Who You Are And The Power Of God In You by sharpguy10(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you a post I titled "Conquering by the power within". In this world life is fair to us all. Through Jesus Christ we have everything we will ever need in life in us. But there are some forces that want to block the flow of the glory in our life. And this forces only target two place in you, which are your thought and thinking. They know that when you are attack in this area if you are not strong, they will win you. So for you to overcome this forces that is why you must know who you are and the power that is at work in you. Who you are is Jesus Christ, love, prosperity, wealth, power, glory, honour, beloved one of God. And the power that is at work in you is Holy Ghost. For this power to work in you and transform your world, you have to send out who you are to the world not what you see around you, not what the circumstances says or what people says, but who you know you are. When you send out those things that you are to the world and make it your dominant thought and be thinking through it, you will also receive the same from life. That is how it is. You are to define the end in every situation and stand by it. Never tolerate anything contrary to who you are in Christ in this world because whatever you can tolerate God will never do something about it. So always know this, you are all you want to be in life, so release who you are to anything you want like prosperity, money, talent and gift, wealth and power and think through it in love, you will see yourself feeling it in you thereby releasing it from within into your life.

If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:

Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.

Thanks for reading this post.
God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer By Who You Are And The Power Of God In You by sharpguy10(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2019
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

2019 Aws-certified-cloud-practitioner Dumps PDF - Pro Recommended Passing Tips / Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) 24th Combined Convocation Ceremony Schedule / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-time Admission Form 2019/2020 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.