Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. (500 Views)

Nzube Obiechina: How I Spent 22 Days In SARS Custody, Lost My Pregnancy / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by cuteoly(f): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2019
I don't know how to go about this but my mind tells me I wiĺl get help from this forum, my brother was arrested on Monday in front of a crusade arena (pastor Suleman crusade) as he was waiting for a lift after dismissal by Independence layout police division on account that someone complained his car has been stollen, he was detained there for 2 days as they said they were waiting for the complainant, the only thing found on him was his bible.
The complainant later didn't show up and instead of granting him bail, they transferred him to New haven police station and on getting there, they accused him of being among the gang that snatched a car from an air force officer and it's different from the previous car he was accused of snatching, the airforce man came next day and said he is traumatised that he doesnt know if my brother is part of the gang or not but that police should do their job.
From all the reports the the 2 police division gave, they couldn't find anything against my brother but still transferred the matter to SARS department and my brother is in detention suffering for what he knows nothing about.

please I don't have anyone to run to neither do we have the resources to pursue the case as I just put to bed but I believe I can see a good Samaritan here that has someone who can help me with this matter here in Enugu.
The victim's name is Ani Emmanuel and he is in SARS detention now.
Re: Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by Redoil: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2019
When go to sars what did they say
Re: Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by Hoodbilonia: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2019
Simple. Allow him rest thr for a while
When sars are tired,they wee beg him for funds.
Highest 20k
If no level. 3k

1 Like

Re: Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by icebird25(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Simple. Allow him rest thr for a while
When sars are tired,they wee beg him for funds.
Highest 20k
If no level. 3k

Just sit down.. Then take a deep breath..

And ask yourself this question..

Am I really making sense.

As for you OP.

Tell the God of apostle suleman to save him ...las las church na scam
Re: Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by cuteoly(f): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Redoil:
When go to sars what did they say

they took him there yesterday and they have estorted upto 15k from the other of my brother that went there so that he will not be tortured
Re: Please Help An Innocent Man If You Have Someone In SARS Enugu State. by Hoodbilonia: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2019
Wen u neva sleep station
icebird25:

Just sit down.. Then take a deep breath..

And ask yourself this question..

Am I really making sense.

As for you OP.

Tell the God of apostle suleman to save him ...las las church na scam

(1) (Reply)

Sidechick Kills Pastor After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / FSARS Nabs 3 Teen Robbery Suspects At Ijora Badia / One Of The KIDNAPPED Corpers By BOKOHARAM Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.