Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) (456 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by Gossipninja: 5:37am On Apr 27, 2019
A Nigerian pastor of His Dominion ministries international, Igwe Ogbonnanya got a new car after he obeyed God to sacrifice his Lexus and SUV and trekked to church for three months.

Ogbonnaya who took to Facebook to share his testimony wrote;

“This is how great God chooses to honor me after obeying Him, walking to service with legs for 3 months in Kampala. I AM never fails!!

I obeyed the Lord to sacrificed my Lexus car on October, He also asked me to sacrificed my Sequoia SUV last month March and I obeyed because of His promises. Now I AM has started to do what He says He will Do. When we sacrifice secretly He blessed us openly!”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-pastor-gets-car-gift-after-obeying-god-to-sacrifice-his-old-cars-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:45am On Apr 27, 2019
All these "Trade by Barter" Uganda pastor's sef.

Some of these cunning fraudsters device any means to scam their followers.

That was how one of them was deceiving his church member that he should sacrifice his 4matic jeep for the "Work of the Lord" and how God will open the floodgates of automobiles for him by this time next month,

Guess what the sheep did, He surrendered his car keys to the fraudster and trekked home with his heavily pregnant wife...

This happened early last year in Asaba and the man is still trekking, while the pastor is in control of the 4matic.

Praise the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by Redoil: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2019
With God all things are possible
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by MJBOLT: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2019
what of the members who trek to church for years but dont own a bicycle?have they not sacrificed enough

Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by Fadomero(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2019
this dudes should stop using God's name whenever their maga don pay we all know the deal
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by sukerefakere(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2019
so car is your problem not the people's salvation then continue with your car sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Gets Car Gift After Obeying God To Sacrifice His Old Cars(photo) by Gossipninja: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Assassination Of Donald Trump Foretold / WHY I WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED A CHRISTIAN- Christian Minister / Why Babcock Should Not Have Expelled The Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.