Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Small Projects Actualizer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Small Projects Actualizer (323 Views)

Devops Need Someone Who Has Done Some Projects / Qatar Charity Partners Jigawa Govt., Inuwa Foundation On Water, Agric Projects / Learn To Code While Creating Real Projects At Bigfix Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Projects Actualizer by Dwightventures(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2019
If you like to build any small thing but lack the materials and tools to carry it out, or if you want to work on something you already have but would like to modify or repair it but you've not found anyone with the tools or experience, I could be your man. Just contact me on 09097268834 and let's see what we can do. I am also looking for people with technology background who are willing to learn some skills and how to operate different hand tools and power tools to be my assistant. It's not a job, pls. Please spread the word. I just don't know a better way to let people know what i offer.
Note: I'm in Ibadan
Re: Small Projects Actualizer by MiddleSpot: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2019
Good
Re: Small Projects Actualizer by traeces(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Good
I want to build a box inside which temp and humidity are regulated and a motor automatically operated every 6 hours for about 3 mins
Re: Small Projects Actualizer by MiddleSpot: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
traeces:

I want to build a box inside which temp and humidity are regulated and a motor automatically operated every 6 hours for about 3 mins

Great, by extension if perfected the same technique can be applied to other ideas I. E thermos for storage, silos. The inner system has mechanism for ventilation and distribution of air, circulating heat.
Re: Small Projects Actualizer by Drdreyy: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2019
@ Dwightventures

I want to build a GSM jammer, can you help me with a functional circuit diagram?
Re: Small Projects Actualizer by traeces(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Great, by extension if perfected the same technique can be applied to other ideas I. E thermos for storage, silos. The inner system has mechanism for ventilation and distribution of air, circulating heat.

Right
So how can we partner on this project?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Delete My Paypal Account? / ATT Email Not Working On Iphone / M06 Built In GPS Wifi 2160P Car Dash Cam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.