Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco (34740 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Old.man jus dey marry upandan
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Dalexicographer(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
babzo:

Oga use your brain or take your medicine.
Are those the wedding pics?
Nonsense.
SMH, if only you could read undecided...
What did the topic say? undecided
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by NaijaElba(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Elba my man!! I am the Nigeria version of elba.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Benekruku(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Marriage that we are going to break

Tiwa and Teebillz did same in Dubai, we broke it.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Over fine dey worry this girl dressing.

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by babzo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:

And IS that the wedding pic or an old pix of them at a Vanity Fair event?
When they were telling you to stay in class, you would not listen.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
The topic says married in Secret, not so secret Afterall. grin
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by babzo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
Shameless binch.. Getting married with no bras on angry
*#Spits* angry

Calling someone better than you shameless.... nonsense talk.
You better stay in your lane for your own good.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
*#Spits* angry
How did your eyes get there? somebodies wife cheesy
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by naijajobx: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Aliyutani(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
She operates on her own terms in a conservative community where reservations, mainly as a result of her religion and job, put her at odds in getting clientele.

Forty-year-old Farida Shenga, a tuk-tuk driver, is beating the odds to put food on the table for her family.

'Mama Farida' as she is commonly known in her circles, especially in Kibokoni, Mombasa County, has found a way to make money in a traditionalist society in which women shy away from male-dominated roles.

The predominantly Muslim region frowns upon women who take up certain roles, mostly because of religious biases, but the mother of three has been in the business for the last 13 years.

"I decided to venture into the sector in 2005 when my husband Mohammed Juma was laid off. This rendered us homeless so we had to seek refuge at his relatives' home. That is when I decided to get into this. Providing for the family became my responsibility," Shenga says on a drive in the town centre.

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by babzo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
Too much dullards in this my country. Haba.

1) They have been dating for a while.
2) The pictures you are seeing on this thread are pictures from different events they attended together in the past
3) They gor married LAST YEAR in a private ceremony with no publicity.

Haba.

Comprende
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by adewest1999(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
thesicilian:
What do celebrity marriages and China products have in common?
they no dey last

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Ubdavis(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
cassidy1996:
fine man

Weting fyn here. Abi na ironic statement...
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
She sure is gorgeous! shocked Shows that men can still get married to gorgeous women regardless of how older they may be, as long as they have money. wink

Can't say the same for women tongue

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
dannybrasky:
Elba Maaaa men!! Fine actor but bad decisions with marriage. This is his 3rd marriage angry

Don't disrespect d commandant!!! grin
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Ilamina(f): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
East african girls winning
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
My man crush in those days
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by JejeNaija(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
*#Spits* angry

When they will say you don't have sense now you will think its an insult. Did anyone tell you that is the wedding picture? Oya spit on yourself for not having sense.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hope he handles this marriage well like a man.
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
*sob* My crush is off the market

*wail*

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
thesicilian:
grin
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
I love the dress.. It's divine
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Then a man can marry just any lady with "sweet" vj
as far as it's sweet. mind you, not all are sweet though
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Afrocentric: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
*#Spits* angry
go give her your cousin's bra
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
GentleMoney:

See the wife's complexion.

And some morons would bleach to white.

Whatever happened to toning to caramel or chocolate?
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by JUSTINSMOG: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
abuomaIV:

Bra has never been an African thing. The white people enforced that on us. including the singlet wey you wear deh pour spit so.
� � � � � � � � � �
Re: Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco by Zombicmodz: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
intimacy gadget on two legs...mmm !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife And Son Attacked In Lagos By Traffic Robbers (Photos) / Bobrisky: Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k At My Birthday Party / My Husband Now Calls Me Orobo - Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.