Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nice Plain And Pattern Designs For Sale. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nice Plain And Pattern Designs For Sale. (793 Views)

English Plain And Pattern Cloth Material Business / Plain And Pattern English Wear For Sale / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice Plain And Pattern Designs For Sale. by djgreenland(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Very affordable Plain and Pattern materials for sale...

Going for as low as #3,000

Slightly Negotiable.

2yards plain and 2yards pattern

Cotton material that doesn't fade easily.

I can waybill it to anywhere.

Call or chat 0+8+0+6+4+8+1+8+0+7+6 on whatsapp

Re: Nice Plain And Pattern Designs For Sale. by MiddleSpot: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
djgreenland:
Very affordable Plain and Pattern materials for sale...

Going for as low as #3,000

Slightly Negotiable.

2yards plain and 2yards pattern

Cotton material that doesn't fade easily.

I can waybill it to anywhere.

Call or chat 0+8+0+6+4+8+1+8+0+7+6 on whatsapp

You need a good graphics designer to make stunning graphics that will sell your service better. Would you be interested in this service?.
Re: Nice Plain And Pattern Designs For Sale. by djgreenland(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2019
MiddleSpot:

You need a good graphics designer to make stunning graphics that will sell your service better. Would you be interested in this service?.

Hit me up on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Handmade Slippers In Wholesales. / Contact Us For All Kinds Of Organics Products � Natural / Woman With Longest Fingernails In The World Breaks Record-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.