Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue (33525 Views)

Top 5 Schools Offering Aeronautical Engineering In Nigeria / Schools In Nigeria Offering Aeronautical Engineering / Adey Orla Bags PhD In Biomedical Engineering From University Of Saskatchewan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Gforce2019: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Benue state is one of the primitive state in Nigeria. So backward.
Can you imagine... Just one aeronaut lady in the entire state...
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by lanrexdo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
ss
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by omenkaLives(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
ekensi01:
Nothing special.

As we speak now Benue state is doom
Can you please tell us what state you're from?
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by maxinvile(m): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
She is an epitome of beauty with brain. Queen Tardoo, I am really impressed with your excellent performance. She is a lady I know far back in the university, I was amazed to see her attained such great height. Congratulations.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by BrainSanitizer: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Is it the degree that made her ugly like this?

angry
What did you say?
I think you need this

2 Likes

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by D1zion: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

angry
haaa brother let's be realistic with our selves. This girl is very beautiful.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Probz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
OneCorner:
Igbo leads, others follow
Argue with ur anus

She’s not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Probz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
wengerjay:
How are we sure she is the first female aeronautical Engineer in Benue state?

Unless you’d rather be reading stories of accidents and political unrest give the girl her dues.

1 Like

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by markfour(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
wow !! i'm proud of my sis....congratulations !!
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by ehissi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Igboblog:

Can we see the picture of your girlfriend?

Are you looking for fresh babe to snatch?
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Moganajoe: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Please, Is she married? Am interested.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Serveyouright(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
angry

Ogar waiting u want carry beauty without brain do . U see beautiful slay queen with brain u come dey say she is ugly. U no no better things. Impregnate this one now your children brain go dey Sharp like rasor blade.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Ubdavis(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She's cute.

She cute abi U get eye!!!
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by fuckpro: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
...seems to me she is a pilot not an aeronautical engineer perhaps she studied aeronautics not aeronautical engineering while trying to get her pilot licence
Her uniform gave her away
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Itzurboi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She's cute.
You are wicked for not saying the truth.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by japhethGold: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations my dear sister. Let's keep soaring on eagles wings. We got God's back. Hallelujah
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by nicepoker101(m): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
LoveFayfay:
Yea baby, this is what we talking about. Ladies, women, housewives, just get up and build a career for yourselfs. We are born 'AMAZONS'. #notalwaysinthekitchen
And you think they will listen. Especially in Nigeria when after NYSC all they think is getting married and start breeding like Guinea pigs.

1 Like

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by nicepoker101(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
Philgafauto:

Is she Igbo? I thought I saw Benue.
Benue Igbo grin
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Ihutomi: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

angry
,I wonder the definition of beauty to u,is ur type that marries girls with empty head with makeup face.inferiority complex the worry u.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by delpee(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thumbs up to an intelligent and focused lady. The real slay queen!
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Adasun(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
why is da dad not being mentioned.must all glory goes to mama?

1 Like

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Sandra66: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=TarOrfeek post=77904656]

you sure say no be you ugly pass..
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Sandra66: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
TarOrfeek:

angry
but you ugly pass nah.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by bahdpersona(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
OneCorner:
Igbo leads, others follow
Argue with ur anus
not in areas like this bro...your eastern people can only lead in ritual killing, cyber crime, importing hard drugs, robbing banks....... Remind me of the remaining jhoor
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Lanretoye(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
OneCorner:
Igbo leads, others follow Argue with ur anus
bur when igbos enter canal,others go back.
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Nebuchadnezar: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Can you please tell us what state you're from?
[/s]u
trash
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
My Love that year grin
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by shiki(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
engrcalvin:
Congratulations my Sister! Benue people are naturally good at their chosen careers!

Mostly Ushongo LG
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by shiki(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:
Benue state is one of the primitive state in Nigeria. So backward.
Can you imagine... Just one aeronaut lady in the entire state...

Which part of Yoruba are you from, and how many aeronautical engineers does your state has
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Probz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
Benue Igbo grin

Tiv’s closer to Hausa than Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Gforce2019: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
shiki:

Which part of Yoruba are you from, and how many aeronautical engineers does your state has

We have pass that level of one aeronaut ladies...
The best brain globally resides among our tribe... Hope you are not jealous...
Re: Queen Tardoo: First Lady To Study Aeronautical Engineering From Benue by Timekeeper: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
Maket:
Wife material.......or .........

Building materials

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / What Is The Name Of This Creature? / FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.