Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) (34815 Views)

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" / Tired Little Boy Hawking Fruits Around 10pm In The North (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good intelligence sharing his face on social media.

Now the kidnappers have been warned

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by farem: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

What a derailed destiny, you are!
Is this all you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Gforce2019:

Yamiri dummy spotted...

O Ni kure

Lemme help you

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hope the NPF will make proper use of the cleric to achieve their goals?
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Predator1: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
I hope the police would not rest but continue to arrest all those involved
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
undecided

And people call this thing I don't want mention the name a religion..

It's well
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
These society called islam are the major problem we have in the world.. Stars and moon worshipers, how them want fear God?
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by driftedx: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sheik Isa salisu Abubakar from Kebbi the half breed Hausa/Ibo kidnapper show yourself grin
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by jkendy(m): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2019
Khd95:
I know that you all going to ignore the part the police on duty asked the elders to form their own vigilante and fight the armed criminals

What is Nigerian police good at
Exactly my thought. Such info should have been kept confidential and marked 'top secret', at least for the safety of his family before he faces the full wrath of the law. Now the criminals on hearing that their spiritual father is on hook, which of them would be f00lish enough to still be hanging around Our police intelligent unit have gotten it wrong on this and it's a shame,
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

You're fast losing your tribalistic Influence, y'all will soon be dead & buried deep in the Dark Hole.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2019
[s]
driftedx:
Sheik Isa salisu Abubakar from Kebbi the half breed Hausa/Ibo kidnapper show yourself grin
[/s]
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Northern Nigeria is in a mess.
We should avoid Northerners ruling us at all cost, these fools have been chased out of their homes
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by xyz123456: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2019
omenkaLives:
These advert spammers have completely overrun the forum and it appears the mods are helpless. I really pity Seun

Imagine how another man works so hard to destroy what someone else took his time, money, sweat and intellect to build.

Some people no just get conscience.

All these betnaija guys, may you continue to work like an elephant and feed like an ant! As you seek to destroy this forum may nothing you lay your filthy hands on to benefit yourselves prosper. May your every hustle be rendered tasteless and unattractive to customers the same way you seek to wreck this forum.

Amen.

The thing just dey start. Seun failed to innovate and that's why this is happening continuously. He should be working on developing Bots to read what people post and limit the number of post per mins just like Reddit does.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by LydayBobo(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2019
I stopped reading at ....15 children...pleaseeeee
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Mpanyi: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2019
Why not keep this secret till all the kidnappers are rounded up

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by persius555(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2019
luminouz:
N the mumu police leaked out these details

1. The man's family is as good as dead
2. The kidnappers would all find new hideouts
3. The police will end up looking like fĂ´ols.
4. And the spate of violence will continue!

The Acting IG needs to keep his job. Damn the spiritual leader and his crooked prayers. The Inaction or Actions of the Nigeria Police Force is the cradle of national crisis in the country. Problems they should have solved at the tender stage are left to fetter until the entire nation, including their own personnels are sacrificed unnecessarily.

Boko Haram, Militancy, Militia, Fulani Herdsmen, all these crises overbreeds because the nigerian police force dont understand what policing is. All they understand is force.

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
Theirs what the religion is all about; terrorism.

He's just helping them with their practicals.

See u and other idiets, the man resemble a Muslim teacher let alone a scholar in your face abi?
Use ur senses!
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by kingjudecy(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Why do y publish this if hes offering to help the security treace those criminal bandits.
No wonder poor intelligent gathering has been a major setback in decimating insecurity up til now.
Our security operatives should step up their game and do the only needful abeg.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Larrybabs55555(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2019
BlacSmit:

b

Because u are a fool no one want to quote ur idiotic
Sayings.. how can u say that on a religion when u are not God.. Go see the attrocities pastors hide on which I know vividly u know... Idiot
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Bulusc: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Bishop Oyedepo is praying in Jesus name to pray for this nation as a cleric and as a Christian yet they are abusing him,somebody is using allah's name to kill,kidnap and destroy people and the nation and they are praising him.Islam islam hmmm,the wrath of God is coming,repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2019
They said that the man is a Muslim Cleric and he is working with 15 Criminal gangs, has a shrine and also demands money for parayers and no one is condemning him as a Cleric nor abusing his Allah or Mohammad.

If this same crime involves a Pastor or any Christian Cleric, the whole hell will get loosed. Many will even go overboard to blaspheme against God and Christ.

My point: As we have good Pastor, we also have the bad ones.
As we have good Muslim Clerics, we also have the bad ones too.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by dapadawee: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2019
2mercy:

My deal with kidnappers -Cleric

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/my-deal-with-kidnappers-cleric/

islam is demonic
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by awa(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2019
And Sun is already publishing this confession just to sale papers? The investigation has already been jeopardized realtime. Who does this....Our Police System is not intelligent at all

1 Like

Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by MNDY(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Larrybabs55555:
b

Because u are a fool no one want to quote ur idiotic
Sayings.. how can u say that on a religion when u are not God.. Go see the attrocities pastors hide on which I know vividly u know... Idiot

You are a m.o.r.o.n. There are good and bad Christians/pastors and there are good and bad Muslims/Imams/Islamic clerics. But Christianity is not distorted to the extent of killing.
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by MNDY(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Bulusc:
Bishop Oyedepo is praying in Jesus name to pray for this nation as a cleric and as a Christian yet they are abusing him,somebody is using allah's name to kill,kidnap and destroy people and the nation and they are praising him.Islam islam hmmm,the wrath of God is coming,repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour.

Christianity cannot be distorted to the extent of killing, no matter what. The big problem and very surprising thing about Islam is that it is said to be a religion of peace but it contains false teachings and distortions which support killing.

Practisers of the religion claim that those are false teachings and distortions, but for such teachings to support taking of another person's life and to have some Muslims following such teachings, is that not a very serious problem?
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by LogicStatement: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2019
Rich4god:
This our police force eh, I don't even understand. Someone you arrested wants to act an informant to you to help you get other criminals at large, yet you released this interview to the public.
I'm appalled too while reading that. How can a sensible person and POLICE for that matter come to the public with this kind of news? Nigeria police is full of FOOLS who have zero intelligence and professional training. So, they expect the criminals to report to their station since their spiritual leader is arrested? This is why this crime will never stop
Re: Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) by vertueptime: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
BlacSmit:

And urs about raping churchs members wives , rituals, sodomy with children abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Feeds Dog With A Baby In Kastina / Nigerians Arrested In South Africa For Printing Fake Currency Notes (Video) / I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.