Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace (1984 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
I had a cool experience flying from Asaba Airport to Abuja Airport in Airpeace.

Personally I funded the trip and I'm quite happy with myself. We all know how it is coughing out such dough in this buhari administration but then, it was all worth it Walahi.

Arrived Asaba Airport around 7 and my Flight took off by 9. Kudos to the Pilot, the flight was so smooth. I didn't even feel nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Xbursta(m): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Las las
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nice Boobs goddamn it.

4 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lalasticlala, Justwise, i know it's nothing for you guys to fly but this is my first and to be sincere, I don't think I can go through the hassles to road travels anymore

2 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by czarina(f): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Congratulations. Never flown in my life. Was supposed to fly home to Asaba last year but my gal friends said it was a waste of funds and that a bus trip would be fun.

Only for us to spend almost all of the "saved" funds buying junk on the trip and almost dying of heart attack when our bus kept breaking down everywhere at night.

God willing, we'll fly to the south this year smiley

8 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Good experience.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by brodalikeme(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Air Peace Nigerian number one airline currently. Flew in their Boeing 777 to PHC on Friday last week and it was amazing.

Seems you are in Abuja on a Leisure visit cool
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Officialgarri: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
brodalikeme:
Air Peace Nigerian number one airline currently. Flew in their Boeing 777 to PHC on Friday last week and it was amazing.

Seems you are in Abuja on a Leisure visit cool
I'm based there. And yes I paid for the fare �.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I had a cool experience flying from Asaba Airport to Abuja Airport in Airpeace.

Personally I funded the trip and I'm quite happy with myself. We all know how it is coughing out such dough in this buhari administration but then, it was all worth it Walahi.

Arrived Asaba Airport around 7 and my Flight took off by 9. Kudos to the Pilot, the flight was so smooth. I didn't even feel nothing.

Hope there were no point where you were afraid of storm that makes the aircraft feel like it's shaking?

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
correctyourself:

Hope there were no point where you were afraid of storm that makes the aircraft feel like it's shaking?
Not at all, d flight was so cool. Though my tummy felt funny at a point
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
czarina:
Congratulations. Never flown in my life. Was supposed to fly home to Asaba last year but my gal friends said it was a waste of funds and that a bus trip would be fun.

Only for us to spend almost all of the "saved" funds buying junk on the trip and almost dying of heart attack when our bus kept breaking down everywhere at night.

God willing, we'll fly to the south this year smiley

Pls do. I know how many times we came face to face with Dem reckless trailers from Abuja to the east. As in, in less than an hour you at your destination. Freaking cool biko.

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Xbursta:
Las las
Lol... Yes o
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Take off was smooth, landing was also fvcking smooth.

Definitely going by AIRPEACE next time.

You need to fly Abuja-Maiduri during harmattan, you will fear landing/take-off. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not at all, d flight was so cool. Though my tummy felt funny at a point

Lol, that is it. Lolllllll
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
correctyourself:

You need to fly Abuja-Maiduri during harmattan, you will fear landing/take-off. Lol.
Perhaps I will when I Get the NGo Job. Cos na high paying NGo job fit carry me go Maiduguri.

6 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
Nice Boobs goddamn it.
Seems you've got a weakness for that eh? Take it easy

2 Likes

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by czarina(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pls do. I know how many times we came face to face with Dem reckless trailers from Abuja to the east. As in, in less than an hour you at your destination. Freaking cool biko.
Yeah will. It was even GUO, the bus was spoiling like madt.

We come dey fear for our lives. embarassed
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps I will when I Get the NGo Job. Cos na high paying NGo job fit carry me go Maiduguri.

It's the experience of take-off/landing on that rout I don't like, mostly when using small aircraft like that UNHAS, but when I used Airmax it was more better experience as their aircraft is more bigger.

When taking off sometimes with small aircraft you would feel as if the flight is coming down.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by brodalikeme(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm based there. And yes I paid for the fare �.

Oh, that is nice.
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
correctyourself:

It's the experience of take-off/landing on that rout I don't like, mostly when using small aircraft like that UNHAS, but when I used Airmax it was more better experience as their aircraft is more bigger.

When taking off sometimes with small aircraft you would feel as if the flight is coming down.
Airmax or Max air?
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
wink

How did you felt with speed of taking-off on the run-way with change on the sound of engine? Lolllll
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by correctyourself(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Airmax or Max air?

Max Air I mean to say.

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
correctyourself:

How did you felt with speed of taking-off on the run-way with change on the sound of engine? Lolllll
At first the plane slowly went and turned for takeoff (Asaba Airport small) then the speed was exhilarating plus I didn't even feel the takeoff. That should tell u how smooth the flight was.

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAkwaetiti , biko are you married?

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Seems you've got a weakness for that eh? Take it easy
If i had said you pretty, Would you have said i have a weakness for it? I only complimented a body feature of yours that made up for your melancholic face and there are you feeling like Naomi Campbell because of your little cowbell(our milk).

1 Like

Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
aaronson:
If i had said you pretty, Would you have said i have a weakness for it? I only complimented a body feature of yours that made up for your melancholic face and there are you feeling like Naomi Campbell because of your little cowbell(our milk).
Lol. Typical
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
HebronHF:
NwanyiAkwaetiti , biko are you married?
Not yet
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Typical
Lacipyt
Re: My First Flight Experience Aboard Airpeace by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not yet
Okay..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Hottest City On Earth / Uk Visa - Very Urgent / I Need Info On Visiting Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.