Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga (19211 Views)

Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season / Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Let him fail at the UCL first coupled with his already destined failure at this years COPA America as usual na... Then we'd see

I'll buy free Sniper for you grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'll buy free Sniper for you grin grin grin grin

Lol... As I mentioned COPA, you want to chicken away..... grin.. I understand my Barca fan�
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... As I mentioned COPA, you want to chicken away..... grin.. I understand my Barca fan�

I'm not, no Copa America player is close to Messi at the moment. Neymar flopped . Mention anyone who you know his close?
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Jokerman(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm not, no Copa America player is close to Messi at the moment. Neymar flopped . Mention anyone who you know his close?

Lol... Let's see this scenario... What if

Messi wins

LAliga
LAliga golden boot
European golden boot
COPA del Rey

Salah
EPL
EPL golden boot
UCL
AFCON
AFCON golden boot
European super cup
World club cup

Ronaldo
SerieA
SerieA golden boot
Supercopa italia

If all these happened, who do you think would win the ballondor...

I agree Messi is leading now, but pray he wins UCL, coz we both know he won't perform well at the COPA
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by anonymous1759(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Lol... Let's see this scenario... What if

Messi wins

LAliga
LAliga golden boot
European golden boot
COPA del Rey

Salah
EPL
EPL golden boot
UCL
AFCON
AFCON golden boot
European super cup
World club cup

Ronaldo
SerieA
SerieA golden boot
Supercopa italia

If all these happened, who do you think would win the ballondor...

I agree Messi is leading now, but pray he wins UCL, coz we both know he won't perform well at the COPA

Ronaldo is not winning the Golden boot in Syria A. That's no point Messi is winning Copa America this time. Watch and stay close to your Sniper grin grin
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Mrjo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
cr7lomo:
How can u call someone that is in one league and has refused to leave the greatest...u think it's easy to shine in another league...when Rivaldo left Barca, he joined Milan, and that was when Milan was Milan but he flopped ... when kaka left Milan , he joined Madrid and he flopped , when figo left the Spanish league and joined the Italian league, he flopped...when Beckham left man u and joined Madrid he dint live up to expectation... When ronaldinho left Barca for Milan , he flopped.... Bale is turning to a disaster in Spain unlike in England...di Maria was a waste in England... Sebastian veron was a disaster when he left Italy for England, so as shevchenko... So u can't guarantee that messi will excel in another league , messi can't excel in the national team ... Messi in the WC has only scored teams like Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria( half of his WC goals) ....but Ronaldo has excelled in 3diff league and has turned top scorer for these teams for over a decade
why are you pained like this, what will be his for leaving when the club needs him more than anything or did you think that Ronaldo would have left Madrid if he is comfortable as Messi? and mind you the reason Ronaldo left laliga is because he don't see possiblity of winning the title
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Umarzy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mrjo:
why are you pained like this, what will be his for leaving when the club needs him more than anything or did you think that Ronaldo would have left Madrid if he is comfortable as Messi? and mind you the reason Ronaldo left laliga is because he don't see possiblity of winning the title

You mean Ronaldo left Madrid because he didn't see the possibility of winning the La liga Title? Like WTF!. you mean CR7 hasn't won laliga in spain. It's obvious you don't know the reason why he left Madrid.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Evangkatsoulis: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
prodigyhenry:

How would you compare barca with juve. Juve was already conquering Italy before Ronaldo. 8 leagues on the bounce. But on the flip side barca was second fiddle to Real Madrid before Messi became a first team player. Messi helped barca become the team they are now. Ronaldo hasn't contributed anything new to juve. Now that's the difference

Err, Ronaldinho helped barca win la liga back to back. He was the person who brought barca back not messi. And Guardiola shot barcelona to the very spot.
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Mrjo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Umarzy:

You mean Ronaldo left Madrid because he didn't see the possibility of winning the La liga Title? Like WTF!. you mean CR7 hasn't won laliga in spain. It's obvious you don't know the reason why he left Madrid.
if he have the world at his feet like Messi did you think he would have left Madrid? I can show headline of news paper that reads: look into my eyes I'm off. That was when Man U lost to Barcelona in 2009 champions league final, so he has looking for where he be taking titles after titles
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by cr7lomo: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mrjo:

Really?? Lol ...it's certain that u messi fans are lost...what has he not won for real Madrid??
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by Whitegarri: 12:54pm On May 10, 2019
_
Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by blakid(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2019
Whitegarri:
I can help you credit your bet9ja account for transfer. How much?
Sorry boss, i hv already done dt.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga by sssoulw(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2019
You dont know what is called loyalty..
this person you are talking about is the highest paid player in the world
skyfather09:
this Messi No dey shame.. you dey one club since dey happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread) / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again / Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.